PDA

View Full Version : Where is......George Lucas.......?...

Darth Vellner
08-28-2002, 08:00 PM
Where is the reflection of George Lucas on the queens royal starship in the movie? ( when it takes off you can see a reflection on the ship that looks like GL).........But I don't know where it is in the movie.......Can anyone help??????:confused:

Pendo
08-29-2002, 11:03 AM
I've never heard about this :confused:. I've heard about his face being on a wall somewhere but not about his reflection. Thanx for the info Vellner. Anyone know where you can see it?

PENDO!

master jedi
08-29-2002, 12:20 PM
This is the first time of hearing about the refelection thing too. I heard his face was on a matte painting somewhere in the Naboo Palace or somewhere near it.

Darth Vellner
08-29-2002, 01:09 PM
Quote from Pendo:
I've heard about his face being on a wall somewhere but not about his reflection.
Quote from Master Jedi:
I heard his face was on a matte painting somewhere in the Naboo Palace or somewhere near it.

Do you Know where That Painting/Picture on wall..is??

Pendo
08-29-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Darth Vellner

No :(. I've searched, and searched, and searched the internet for it but cannot find it :(. If anyone knows where I can find it (DVD Timecode :)) I would be greatful ;).

PENDO!

DarkArtist
08-30-2002, 05:16 PM
If you watch the seen with Qui Gon and Anakin about there being so many stars in the galaxy, right before Maul arrives on thw planet, you can see a profile of Lucas on the Slave quarters as the camera pans down. It's very sutle but if you look close enough you can make it out.

tagmac
09-01-2002, 06:30 PM
I've heard that this was only visible in theaters, as the resolution on television is simply too small. I'll have to check it out, though, anyway.

187-Maul
09-02-2002, 04:24 PM
I've heard of his face being seen in the waterfall in theed in the deleted scenes on the dvd

LTBasker
09-02-2002, 04:31 PM
On the Episode 1 Documentary they said they tried to insert Lucas' face into a stone formation on a Naboo archway but due to the compression of the film it could only be viewed on digital screenings meaning that most likely you can't see it on the DVD either.

master jedi
09-03-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Darth Vellner
Quote from Pendo:
I've heard about his face being on a wall somewhere but not about his reflection.
Quote from Master Jedi:
I heard his face was on a matte painting somewhere in the Naboo Palace or somewhere near it.

Sorry, I don't. I'm still looking.

mini-rock
09-05-2002, 12:37 PM
Geez! I still can't see the image on my 65" widescreen. Either it's not there or I'm blind as a bat.