PDA

View Full Version : Kung POW!!

mylow thehutt
08-29-2002, 02:20 AM
:)Ok I thought this moive totally ROCKED!!
ok 2 questions

1.How did you like it

2.& Is there going to be a Real part 2?

thanx in advance :cool:

Eternal Padawan
08-29-2002, 10:57 AM
I thought this moive blew my rocks.

1. I didn't like it. It sucks paint off of houses.

2. If there's a part 2 I've lost faith in humanity.

Moive.
Moive.
Moive.

Sound like one of the three stooges saying "merv"... Moive Griffin Nyuk Nyuk.

ROLLO!

mini-rock
09-04-2002, 01:55 AM
Didn't catch it in the theater, but I thought it was hilarious, and I had tears in my eye's from laughing so hard. If there is a part 2 I'll most likely skip it in the theater, but will definitely check it out on DVD.

Eternal Padawan
09-04-2002, 09:14 AM
WORST moiveMOVIE OF THE YEAR.

And with crap like xXx and Collateral Damage out there, that's really saying something about how hideously hideous this unfunny movie really was.

ROLLO!

icatch9
09-04-2002, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry, but this was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I love stupid moivies that you don't have to think about, but this one was just to much. It wasn't even that funny. There was nothing that made me laugh to much at all. I watched Joe Dirt the night befor I saw this and that was 10 times better. Not even the lone breasted woman saved this movie :(.

TylerD
09-07-2002, 01:33 AM
You know, I haven't even watched this, simply because I KNOW it will be STUPID!!!!!!

Nexu
09-08-2002, 02:17 PM
WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? This is a great movie. Seriously, one of the funniest I've seen. :D

BTW Mylow: I hope there's a second one. It'd be hilarious if he fought the cow again, along with the pig, and chickens. :)

SithDroid
09-08-2002, 07:56 PM
I unfortunately went and saw this in the theatres and didn't quite like it at all. But now that it is out on DVD my cousin who bought it keeps quoting it all the time and some of it actually is kind of funny. I'm kind of undecided on it as of now.

mini-rock
09-08-2002, 11:18 PM
my cousin who bought it keeps quoting it all the time

Yeah so do my kids. "THATS ALOTTA NUTS!" or "My name is Betty, you son of a pig." are what I usually hear, and we all have a good laugh.

I can understand why people don't like this movie though. It's way over the top. :)

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 12:10 AM
I think that is was funny because it was so stupid. That was the point.

Beast
09-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Exactly. Infact I really don't like alot of stupid comedies that try to take themselves seriously. This movie was just out and out utter stupidity, thats how it was planned. That's why it works, and why it's so funny. Besides, Steve Odekerk has a wonderful sense of humor, so I have to support his stuff so he'll do more Thumb movies. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
09-09-2002, 06:28 AM
Wee-ooh-wee-ooh-wee-oh-WEE!!!!!

:crazed: :D
Me and my uncle are always quoting it back and forth at each other.

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2002, 08:46 AM
Hey, I've seen plenty of "Stupid Comedies" where I laughed my butt off. For this one, I just sat there wondering if and when it was going to get funny....right through the end of the credits.

If I paid for my tickets, I would've demanded my money back.

ROLLO!

mini-rock
09-09-2002, 10:49 AM
Wee-ooh-wee-ohh-wee-oh-WEE!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES! I forgot about that. I think I'm going to watch this today when the kids get home from school.

Nexu
09-09-2002, 11:26 AM
Friggin funny movie. There's another one, but I can't spell it. If you haven't watched the credits yet, do it. It's the one where she goes "What was my line again?" "I think it was wcchchkkk" "Oh yeah, wchkkchck." :D

mini-rock
09-09-2002, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I remember that! Nexu, you had more on the floor with that one. My wife saw your post too, and she's still laughing. I guess we are going to watch it after dinner. Thanks for the laugh. :)

I think anyone who has seen this only once needs to see it again. The first time I watched it I thought I had just wasted 17 bucks, but I watched it a second time with my kids, and I swear I had never laughed so hard.

Nexu
09-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Yes, it is a great movie. :D

Save the whales. :D