PDA

View Full Version : Apologies from Jason

Nexu
08-29-2002, 05:42 PM
I screwed up. I'm sure quite a few of you are aware of the Deadeye situation. It got way out of hand, too fast, and it lasted too long. I was pretty upset over the situation (ticked off, really) and I decided to take matters into my own hands, and try to deal with the situation, and I did it the very wrong way. Very few forumites know of it, and that is a good thing. I was going post it in an open thread, but that would have been very bad, and the situation would be different. I went off on Steve, and JT. Completeley uncalled for.

I need to apoligize to Sir Steve, Deadeye, JT especially, and a bunch of other forumites, because I caused something to be lost. If one of the mods want the exact details released, they will do it. This doesn't affect most of you, but it is important, nonetheless.

Farewell. :cry:

hango fett
08-29-2002, 05:49 PM
see ya! don't know or need to know what you did, just saying good bye.
h

The True Maul
08-29-2002, 06:24 PM
Bye!!:(

derek
08-29-2002, 06:58 PM
so i guess you'll be back in about 2 or 3 weeks? i should talk....:crazed:

Patient Zero
08-29-2002, 07:46 PM
Nexu, stop jumping the gun. I understand, but you did apoligized for whatever you did. That alone should show some good intentions. There is no need to run off, let's just see what happens.

Beast
08-29-2002, 07:51 PM
Yeah, frankly you don't have anything to really apologize for. People can only be pushed so far before they reach the breaking point. Hell, if that didn't happen we still would be part of Britian instead of the United States of America. Can you imagine how horrible that would be, no ketchup. We would all be having chips and salad cream instead of french fries and ketchup. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Patient Zero
08-29-2002, 07:54 PM
MMuuuuuuummmmm, Salad creamies!

Help me please! Someone please!!! Jargo is holding a gun to my head!

jjreason
08-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Jason, I think you should kick around for a bit and see what happens.

Jargo
08-29-2002, 08:10 PM
That's right, i have a loaded gun at Jonna's ethereal head and I'm not afraid to go off at half cck. And i think it's high time you Americans stopped using our language and developed your own. Lord knows you've had long enough to think one up. What is it now two hundred years as a nation? HAHA so young.... yes you should be learning to speak soon. call yourselves a civillisation and you don't even have your own language other than barbaric street slang but that's so gutteral it can't be considered a real language as it's so derivative.

Sammies, salad cream... hungry. Head, Jonna, must eat munchy munchy brains...mmmmmmmmmm......... squishy.. :evil:

Oh yes, came in here to post a reply to jason, um, stop being silly and come on back. Lordy, if i ran off everyone time I made a dreadful faux pas there'd be a rut where my feet had trod. Yes, we still love you and there's still a place set at table for dinner. Come back we're eating Jonna burgers tonight....

hango fett
08-29-2002, 08:31 PM
ooohh! jonna burgers! nice change of pace from the chips.....and who says you guys don't have variety!
:crazed:
h

sith_killer_99
08-29-2002, 08:44 PM
EJ, why should we Americans get our own language? We're not through BUTCHERING yours yet. (Oops there we go again):p

And don't worry about the gun...it's loaded with blanks. ;) We'll have no senseless violence on these forums, thank you.:crazed:

Jason, seriously, there's no need to leave. You are always, welcome, back on the block.

Patient Zero
08-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
ooohh! jonna burgers!

Who said anything about making me into a hamburger!?! Atleast don't let Bill put mustard on me.:dead:

DeadEye
08-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nexu
I screwed up. I'm sure quite a few of you are aware of the Deadeye situation. It got way out of hand, too fast, and it lasted too long. I was pretty upset over the situation (ticked off, really) and I decided to take matters into my own hands, and try to deal with the situation, and I did it the very wrong way. Very few forumites know of it, and that is a good thing. I was going post it in an open thread, but that would have been very bad, and the situation would be different. I went off on Steve, and JT. Completeley uncalled for.

I need to apoligize to Sir Steve, Deadeye, JT especially, and a bunch of other forumites, because I caused something to be lost. If one of the mods want the exact details released, they will do it. This doesn't affect most of you, but it is important, nonetheless.

Farewell. :cry:

Sorry to see you go, Nexu. However, I'd have a better time accepting your apology if I knew what it was you were apologizing for! :p
I've just returned from being suspended from the boards and obviously have missed something! I've been made aware by my good friend Pendo of two new forumites, Lambchops and Jerk Jerk Stinks, who were peeving everyone off. I have no idea what's been happening but I swear to all of you that I am neither of them. I have not been on these boards between today and the day I was suspended. Pendo said everyone thinks I was one of these characters--however, I am not.
Sorry for those who think I do.
But, please don't blame me for something I never did! :D

Pendo
08-30-2002, 11:11 AM
I need to appologize to everybody too, especially DeadEye who is one of my friends. I hope he'll forgive me :cry:. I'll leave if ya all want me to :cry:. I don't want Nexu to leave, STAY JANSON!

PENDO!

hango fett
08-30-2002, 11:16 AM
no! don't leave pendo! you seem like a good man! stay and have fun!
h

Nexu
08-30-2002, 12:13 PM
Yeah man, not your fault. MINE. Like I said, I would've posted it somewhere else, I'm just glad your thread was there.

The True Maul
08-30-2002, 01:01 PM
Pendo,don't go!!:(

DeadEye
08-30-2002, 04:02 PM
Yeah, Pendo. You're a cool guy. I forgive you...although I haven't seen you on MSN lately...I hope you haven't blocked me. :p

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-30-2002, 05:41 PM
Nexu, I thought you were gone. :p

Nexu
08-30-2002, 06:33 PM
I will be for a while, shortly. I am waiting for an even to happen first.

hango fett
08-30-2002, 07:17 PM
huh? what event?
???
h

QLD
08-30-2002, 08:47 PM
I think we should all leave, and then place bets on how long it takes for all of us to come back. :rolleyes:

Beast
08-30-2002, 09:27 PM
Can we just have a giant steel cage match? ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

QLD
08-30-2002, 09:28 PM
*bashes Jar Jar's head face first into the cage*

Nexu
08-30-2002, 09:43 PM
**Sneaks up behind QLD, and gnawns his leg off**

Hey, I'm a Nexu. :P

QLD
08-30-2002, 09:48 PM
*beats Nexu over the head with my own leg*

Nexu
08-30-2002, 09:52 PM
**Grabs QLD's wrist, and tears off his arm**

bigbarada
08-30-2002, 10:33 PM
Soooo, why hasn't it been closed yet? After all the threats and insults from the moderators and SirSteve himself (I just love how regular forums members get banned for insulting each other, but JT can tell people to kiss his *** and SirSteve can refer to us all as a "wretched hive of scum and villiany" with impunity. Can you say double standard?:mad:

I think we should all just spill the beans and let everyone in on the secret. This way the mods won't have anything to threaten us with anymore.

The truth shall set you free!

DeadEye
08-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Well said, BigB--but what secret?

bigbarada
08-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Ummm, what secret where you just recently let in on by Nexu? Y'know the one that all of SSG (aside from a few) is in the dark about? That secret.

The one that will tear off the facade of this site and expose it for the dark, cruel place that it really is. The secret that might result in my being shunned by the other members of this site who are in on it, if I reveal much more.;)

Y'know, that secret.:D

jobi
08-30-2002, 11:09 PM
I've got a secret...don't tell anybody ok...here it goes...

I think this has gotten WAY OUT OF HAND!!!

bigbarada
08-30-2002, 11:18 PM
I don't have much time..... they are coming for me..........**hears banging on door** .........

This is the clue........ this is what they are after....... *door is broken down by sledgehammers*....... take it and remember what I told you before........

**tosses a tiny crumpled up piece of paper onto the floor while being dragged out of the room by several large masked men**

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You can silence me but you will never silence the truth!!!......*urk*:dead:

**As you read what is written on the paper, all you can make out is a desperate scribble of illegible directions with the key code 88 encircled. What does it all mean?**:confused:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-31-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I don't have much time..... they are coming for me..........**hears banging on door** .........

This is the clue........ this is what they are after....... *door is broken down by sledgehammers*....... take it and remember what I told you before........

**tosses a tiny crumpled up piece of paper onto the floor while being dragged out of the room by several large masked men**

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You can silence me but you will never silence the truth!!!......*urk*:dead:

**As you read what is written on the paper, all you can make out is a desperate scribble of illegible directions with the key code 88 encircled. What does it all mean?**:confused:

(Tapes BigB's mouth shut with industrial sized tape. Pushes him out the window)

You saw nothing and heard nothing. Move along now, nothing to see.

(whistles as he walks away)

jjreason
08-31-2002, 01:29 AM
Oh boy, this sure is depressing *hangs head*.

I can feel your frustration, BigB - we all can. Somehow, this will turn around. I am, if nothing else, an eternal optomist. What I can't believe is a) how tough it is to be on here right now, and b) how tough it is to get OFF here right now.

Things are bad.