PDA

View Full Version : Best Unleashed Toy of this Year!

plo koon 200
08-31-2002, 03:33 PM
What is in your opinion the best Unleashed toy. I think so far the Vader is the best and please also tell me what you think the best

Playskool of set of this year is by clicking this link.

http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13610

Best Vehicle or playset of this year.
http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11172

Best figure of this year.
http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5781

hango fett
08-31-2002, 03:45 PM
best unleashed looks like it's going to be either dooku or mace./ they both look sweet!
off to work i go!
h

Thunderstorm1
08-31-2002, 04:26 PM
I would have to agree with Hango Fett, the Mace Does look pretty sweet. But, Vader is awesome too!

ChemOx
08-31-2002, 07:07 PM
Dont have it yet, but the Mace just looks awesome!! really nice sculpt, with the fire in the back ground with that pose adds to the whole thing

plo koon 200
08-31-2002, 08:44 PM
Your right Hango. I forgot about the Mace. But they are both really cool. I like how they did a much better job on this Vader versus the 3 3/4in version.

KIDD
08-31-2002, 10:49 PM
id have to say hands down vader is the best so far that has been released

tagmac
09-01-2002, 01:02 AM
I would have to go with Dooku.

Chiesa
09-01-2002, 01:32 PM
Without a doubt Darth and Mace!!

Cheers :sur:

jedi_uk73
09-01-2002, 02:17 PM
I haven't seen Dooku or Mace at all yet. But from the ones I have seen, Vader has my vote.

Darth Detori
09-01-2002, 09:09 PM
::cries because he can't find vader unleashed::

Prince Xizor
09-01-2002, 11:59 PM
Yeah, If I could find it, It would be Vader.

Jayspawn
09-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Darth Vader gets my vote. The sculpt and detail are excellent.

187-Maul
09-02-2002, 12:47 PM
don't have him yet but my vote will probably go to dooku

Nebulaz
09-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Maul is just evil looking its sweet.

Dark Lord Kakorotto
09-29-2002, 02:06 AM
Vader's power is radiated from his Unleashed. Dooku and Mace are beautiful, but no one beats Vader(except luke)

Tycho
09-29-2002, 03:41 AM
It will probably be Mace or Dooku for me when I get them, but I really like Anakin!

mini-rock
09-29-2002, 03:57 AM
I went ahead and picked up Anakin for my daughter (8) and I do agree this looks cool.:)

edit - I'm still trying to resist collecting these for myself. :D

karinations
09-29-2002, 04:39 AM
If you're a heterosexual male is that even a question?
The Padme.
It's Natilie Portman.
It has [EDITED]!

Nuff said

-V-

http://www.karinations.com
http://www.citizenv.com

Ps. Don't try to argue with me

Mod Note: Ok, that's another word we don't like to see here. This is an all ages site, so keep it clean.
DA

Josh
09-29-2002, 06:18 AM
Cant I just vote for them all. Their all just beautiful figures

Turbowars
09-29-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by karinations
The Padme.
It's Natilie Portman.
It has [EDITED]!

Nuff said

-V-

Ps. Don't try to argue with me Dude, you beat me to it!! I was going to say Is the torso, but what you said is GOOD;). Though I havn't found him yet, Vader seems to be the best. It also seems that Jango is very under rated here. He looks great and you can take Boba off! The platform is really cool, it looks like it's wet. Poor Maul. Portman rocks!

DarthBrandon
09-29-2002, 11:43 AM
Vader looks the best so far, IMO.:D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-29-2002, 12:04 PM
I'll have to wait another few days to see the Dooku and Mace my pops scored for me since i've been at school, but i have to agree, that as of now, It's definately Vader. It's such a pivotal point in the Saga, offering his hand to Luke. Does Luke take it and fall down the same path as his father? Or does he use the teachings of Yoda and Obi-Wan and stay on the forces of good? That part still gets me giddy when i watch it. :D

plo koon 200
11-23-2002, 02:15 PM
Well, I still think that the Vader is the best but the new Mace and Dooku are very cool as well.

Turbowars
11-23-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by karinations
The Padme.
It's Natilie Portman.
It has [EDITED]!

Nuff said

-V-

Ps. Don't try to argue with me

Mod Note: Ok, that's another word we don't like to see here. This is an all ages site, so keep it clean.
DA What did it say DA? Was it Nipples or something? I don't remember.

Jayspawn
11-23-2002, 03:12 PM
I like Darth Vader and Tyranus. They're both very cool. Mace is close too.

Bib Forlobster
11-23-2002, 06:49 PM
Haven't purchased any of these yet, but when I saw the Mace sculpt I thought it was the nicest one yet IMO.

Anyone know if an Unleashed Luke Jedi is in the works?

They could do alot with that one. After all, he does unleash on Vader at the end of Jedi.

Beast
11-23-2002, 06:56 PM
As far as I know, the Unleashed Luke for next year will be him in his Jedi Outfit. I can't see them really hyping up any of his other outfits in unleashed form. Though Bespin Luke is always a possibility. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

tagmac
11-24-2002, 12:32 AM
I ended up buying two Dooku's, since I couldn't decide between the lightsaber and the force lightning poses. Both look awesome!

Bib Forlobster
11-24-2002, 09:01 AM
As far as I know, the Unleashed Luke for next year will be him in his Jedi Outfit. I can't see them really hyping up any of his other outfits in unleashed form. Though Bespin Luke is always a possibility.

I'd like to see the Jedi Luke done first, but now that you mention it they could probably do a really cool Dagobah Training Luke.
Just imagine him in an exagerated McFarlane type pose as if he's swinging from one vine and reaching for another with a highly detailed Yoda on his back

dirtybones
11-24-2002, 11:41 AM
Each one looks great. I have a bad feeling that the Unleashed Sidious is going to really blow goats.

Tycho
11-24-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by tagmac
I ended up buying two Dooku's, since I couldn't decide between the lightsaber and the force lightning poses. Both look awesome!

I know what you mean. Dooku's great! I actually considered that, too.

But the things I thought of were:

1) I wasn't actually ever going to start buying Unleashed

2) Since I did, and I don't like the newer Vader (meditation chamber), I am not going to be a completist, but really close to one I suppose.

3) I don't need to start doing things like the 4 Darth Vader 14" Removeable Helmet figures I amassed from the Action Collection because I like something too much, LOL

4) Anakin Skywalker is still my favorite Unleashed figure anyway!

...now what would I do with 2 Anakin Unleasheds - nevermind!

plo koon 200
12-27-2002, 12:54 PM
I still say Vader.

clonehead
12-27-2002, 01:01 PM
i'm sorry to all of you who think that vader is the BEST looking figure, ya he is good and all but anakin and darth maul are by far the best well design figures, i mean just look at the detail that have put into their faces!

jpak001
12-27-2002, 02:49 PM
OK, I love the unleashed series. I have the whole set up on one shelf.
After looking at them all in a row, I have to say that I can't decide!

My favorites are Annie, Dooku & Maul.

I would put Vader at the top of my list, but he's just a little too small IMHO. Vader was the most imposing character in the movies and I think the figure should TOWER over all others. I know he's kind of in a crouching position, but still....

The fact that the new Vader coming out uses the same body kinda dissapoints me too (first dissapointment in the unleased line)...

I cant wait to see what they do with other future releases!!!!!
I'm especially curious about the Yoda unleashed!

Darth Evil
12-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Tyranus is my favorite, he looks really cool. I want to see next year's Sidious Unleashed. I hope it's Palpatine with Force Lightning!

Tycho
12-27-2002, 04:55 PM
THIS JUST IN:

I noticed that when sunlight from my window hit Windu ;) that Mace's fire really looked like it was igniting! Getting natural white light behind him really makes his flames rock!

Dooku's right next to him, (they're on top of my TV) and his lightning was sparkling!

What a surprise! But this looks really cool. I've had them for some time now, but I found myself staring at them in appreciation one more time - and for a few good minutes, too!

:)

jpak001
12-27-2002, 04:58 PM
That sounds cool Tycho! I bet it would be pretty easy to setup a light behind them on a shelf, mabye I'll try that!

clonehead
12-27-2002, 05:31 PM
i'll have to find those, but as much as i want to see that i am going to leave them in my box! i am a collector, even though i wish i had the money to buy more than 1

187-Maul
12-27-2002, 08:04 PM
as I said in my first post in this thread (in september) my vote would probably go to dooku, but since I still don't have him, my vote goes to maul, who also is a very cool fig IMO, I just love the expression on his face

jpak001
12-27-2002, 08:55 PM
Yeah, the Maul is awesome! He is what made me start buying these in the 1st place.

Only gripe I have with him is that since his lightsaber is in an almost horizontal position, it slightly "wilts" after a while. You can bend it back into shape, but it'll keep doing it. If Hasbro made the saber's handle out of a more stiff plastic he would probably rank #1 in my book.