PDA

View Full Version : Heman toys with tape

thespar
08-31-2002, 11:54 PM
Hey goes found soem of the basic he-man figs with types donw here the esp where to save skeletor grouped with the bad guys and itno the abyss with the good guys.

Beast
08-31-2002, 11:56 PM
They are Wal-Mart exclusives. My Wal-Mart had a whole endcap full of them when I stopped there today. They are only attached to the first 6 figures though. Ram Man and Jungle Attack He-Man do not have the tapes attached. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

thespar
08-31-2002, 11:59 PM
to same with down i was bout to think that the walmart is was and had only a few he-man gig and alot off the dexules.

2-1B
08-31-2002, 11:59 PM
:D

The cool thing about these is that they have the same price, $7.77, as the ones that don't come with the tapes . . .

The True Maul
09-01-2002, 07:08 PM
Oh Man, my Wal Mart hasn't gotten these yet they have been slow with the figures lately.:frus:

Jayspawn
09-01-2002, 10:25 PM
I picked up Man at Arms with the tape today. Way cool! They also had Mer Mans too. Still no sign of RamMan yet.

BoShek
09-01-2002, 11:09 PM
I got the first basic six without the video. I am hoping I can get the videos without having to buy two duplicates.

Jayspawn
09-02-2002, 02:15 AM
I watched the tape that came with my figure. Not an exciting episode, but amusing none the less.

Eternal Padawan
09-07-2002, 04:27 PM
We were in Wm today and after I grabbed a LOTR Ringwraith with Horse, I let my daughter pick out a figure. She chose Mer-man with a tape. Bringing my MOTU figures to two. (IronCross HM and the Mermeister...)

She also wants "the kitties" (Battle Cat and Panthor)...

ROLLO!

Jedi Master Silas
09-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know who else is going to be produced besides the first six figs?? I know Ram Man and I've heard Mekanek (sp). How many more waves are coming?

Beast
09-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
Does anyone know who else is going to be produced besides the first six figs?? I know Ram Man and I've heard Mekanek (sp). How many more waves are coming?
Check this thread, it has the most up to date information. There are still three villians for the 4th Assortment that have not been revealed yet. Probably Evil-Lyn, Clawful, and either Two-Bad or Stinkor. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13682

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks