PDA

View Full Version : Make the MOUSE DROID UNLEASHED Please!!!!

Tycho
09-01-2002, 02:16 AM
Dear Hasbro,

I just brought home my Darth Vader Unleashed figure and opened to a very surprising smell!

When I sniff your products, usually only new stuff has that scent of fresh plastic in the morning! Well Darth Vader didn't let down!

Myself and about 7 other members of these forums here are into sticking our Mouse Droids up our nose. It's something about the scent that sticks to the black PVC plastic that you use.

So we've come to worship The Mouse!

In light of that, I think people are really starting to catch on, as we've convinced a lot of converts.

Now I've recently become a big fan of the Unleashed Line and can't wait to get Mace and Dooku and would love to see more. In your Classic Star Wars line, could you please release the Mouse?

You could make it a collectors' exclusive with some kind of simulated artist's interpretation of a cloud of gas surrounding it, or even do a tribute to Kevin Smith's Star Wars fandom by making the Unleashed feature Jason Mewes with the 3 3/4" Mouse stuck up his nose.

What do you think about that? Tonight I was sniffing my new Darth Vader and I just became full of new ideas!:)

Beast
09-01-2002, 02:29 AM
Isn't the Mouse Droid from the Target Accesory Sets already unleashed in scale? So forget that, we need an Unleashed Jar Jar Binks. Just put him in a cool action pose from E1. Maybe jumping around with a battle droid attached to his foot. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
09-01-2002, 03:08 AM
Are you kidding? Think of the silent majority that want a Mouse Droid Unleashed! You know you all do!

Chime in your support here!

rynobot
09-01-2002, 04:44 AM
Is it the scent of fresh rubber, like the smell of new tires? :)

Big Chewie
09-01-2002, 04:58 AM
How the blank would you get an unleashed mouse up your nose?
The one from the Target Acc.pack is hard enough!

Or so I've heard.
Yeah thats it
Or so I've heard.

Big Chewie

jedihunter25
09-01-2002, 04:59 AM
They can make the Unleased Mouse Droid doing a wheelie with flames painted down the side of it.

AdmiralPiett
09-01-2002, 05:21 AM
Here we go again!!!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Isn't the Mouse Droid from the Target Accesory Sets already unleashed in scale? So forget that, we need an Unleashed Jar Jar Binks. Just put him in a cool action pose from E1. Maybe jumping around with a battle droid attached to his foot. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

In that case, we need Admiral Piett Unleashed. It could have Admiral Ozzel choking on his knees next to a bold, triumphant, yet attentive, Piett. :D

Piett

Rogue II
09-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
Are you kidding? Think of the silent majority that want a Mouse Droid Unleashed! You know you all do!

Chime in your support here!

We, the fans of Star Wars, demand Mouse Droid Unleashed. It would be a lovely addition to our collection not only for appearance, but for our sniffing pleasure. (Which reminds me, Tycho, can you talk to SirSteve about gettin us a little sniffing smilie?)

I sense that Unleashed Mouse Droid, Jar Jar, and Admiral Piett will be just the begining of some wacky ideas in this thread.

Tycho
09-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by rynobot
Is it the scent of fresh rubber, like the smell of new tires? :)

No. But that's also a great smell. I totally forgot how good new tires smell!

I don't remember if Wal*Mart sells any tires in their auto centers, but if not, remember guys, if you don't find figures any certain morning you go hunting, they usually have free coffee in tire stores. You could just hang out there until Toys R Us opens!

Sniff-sniff!

(climb into a whole stack of them for the best effect! - explaining yourself won't be so hard - I'm sure that's why people work in tire stores!)

Darth Sidious
09-09-2002, 03:35 PM
I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Hasbro, you don't want your customers to go into withdrawals, do you? Make it!

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 04:04 PM
I don't even know what to feel about this thread: Sadness, Rage, Pity, Nausea..... Fear, it is definately Fear!

Jayspawn
09-10-2002, 01:41 AM
LOL! Now that I've had a moment to stop laughing. You guys kill me!