PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the red Battle Droid?



JangoFart
09-03-2002, 03:02 AM
Um, what ever happened to the red battle droid? (The subject line kinda stole my thunder)

J

rynobot
09-03-2002, 03:26 AM
I wish I knew! As far as I know I have yet to see a oic confirning that Hasbro has started releasing the Battle Droid in the Red colour!

Beast
09-03-2002, 03:34 AM
Well, it was on display carded at the SDCC, so it is still coming. Probably a little later this year, in a repack case of older figures. The droid in the Mace Windu set has already been changed, so it shouldn't be much longer. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
09-03-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Well, it was on display carded at the SDCC, so it is still coming. Probably a little later this year, in a repack case of older figures. The droid in the Mace Windu set has already been changed, so it shouldn't be much longer. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Aslong as it isn't shortpacked I'll be happy, but I haven't seen the Mace with Red droid yet either and haven't heard of any Maces being shipped in new cases.

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
09-03-2002, 03:40 AM
And that quote is how old? That was quite a while ago, back before the Mace's were changed over. When we had just seen pictures of the set with the red droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
09-03-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
And that quote is how old? That was quite a while ago, back before the Mace's were changed over. When we had just seen pictures of the set with the red droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm sorry, but I know people have found them but I don't even know what cases they are in or if they are still shipping. Why do you always seem to reply as if I offended you with my posts? I just state what I know or think and you come in and reply like I am Satan. :confused:

Beast
09-03-2002, 04:01 AM
Well, you did quote a very old post that was based on very old information. But no, I'm not offended. But my posts at the time they are made are on currently supplied info. What I was getting at was that comparing somthing that was said months ago with something now, there can be alot of changes between those two posts. That's all. :)

Heck, I have had instances where info changes in as little as 24 hours from my original posting. It's no big deal, but the fact you hunted down that old post and used it as a comparison to what I am saying now, just looks like a case of going out of the way to discredit something I said. I was actually being more sarcastic then mean about it. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
09-03-2002, 04:03 AM
what a minute, I accidently posted my reply i your message you just posted. I said "Aslong as it isn't shortpacked I'll be happy, but I haven't seen the Mace with Red droid yet either and haven't heard of any Maces being shipped in new cases."

So if I didn't mess up your quote it is an hour old.

rynobot
09-03-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Well, you did quote a very old post that was based on very old information. But no, I'm not offended. But my posts at the time they are made are on currently supplied info. What I was getting at was that comparing somthing that was said months ago with something now, there can be alot of changes between those two posts. That's all. :)

Heck, I have had instances where info changes in as little as 24 hours from my original posting. It's no big deal, but the fact you hunted down that old post and used it as a comparison to what I am saying now, just looks like a case of going out of the way to discredit something I said. I was actually being more sarcastic then mean about it. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I didn't hunt anything down. I just messed up with m reply, I quoted your message that was made today. I think you need to go to sleep Jar Jar or stop drinking tonight. :) ;)

Beast
09-03-2002, 04:10 AM
Oh doh, hehehe. It looks like somthing I said not to long ago. Ok, now I know what is up. No problems at all then. I will leave my original post above, but just disregard it. It was in response to what I thought was two seperate quotes of mine added together, sorry for sounding so upset. Again, sorry for the misundertanding. I had assumed that you dug up an old comment of mine about the red battle droid and mace w/ red battle droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
09-03-2002, 04:12 AM
cool I beat the system! ;)

After you edit your reply I'll edit mine so there is no proof of you mistake. :0

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
09-03-2002, 05:35 AM
Can't wait... need Red Battle Droid... now.:dead:

hango fett
09-03-2002, 06:10 AM
well, since the regular white SAGA one sucks so bad, then why would you get this one? just for army building? use maces! sure, it falls apart, but super glue can fix that!
h

Jargo
09-03-2002, 06:47 AM
But then you'd also have to have an army of Mace and I don't really want that. The mace with battle droid is only shipping one to a case anyways from what I heard. hard to find. I know I'm looking and not finding.

The basic red batle droid should be showing but I don't see that anywhere either. It might be made of chewing gum but at least it's the right color. And holding the gun right. Where oh where is this figure...?

The True Maul
09-03-2002, 07:16 AM
I agree Emperor Jargothat would stink!!:)

JEDIpartner
09-03-2002, 07:56 AM
One of the big problems is that Hasblah knows there are still tons of the first battle droid clogging the pegs and that's probably why they haven't added the new colour to the new assortments.

stad
09-03-2002, 12:45 PM
The red battle droid got delayed in customs, they thought he fit the terrorist profile!

Sinister Lord
09-03-2002, 01:32 PM
I didn't think the "reds" were our enemies anymore... didn't that all end when the Berlin wall fell?

Jargo
09-03-2002, 01:36 PM
the words are different but the intention is still the same. If it isn't western and a capitalist - kill it.

plo koon 200
09-03-2002, 04:25 PM
I had no trouble finding hte new red battle droid accesory set or Windu deluxe version but I have not sighted a red basic version. When it comes out it will be harder to find than the white version w/BG.

stad
09-03-2002, 04:29 PM
The red accessory set is the only one I have seen between Tennessee and Michigan.

Darth Sidious
09-03-2002, 07:43 PM
I wonder if the white one w/ Mace is rare??? I can scalp it on E-bay!!! Bwahahaha!!! Jk everyone, jk. :D I have never seen the red one with Mace, but I'm not that excited about them. I don't remember any red ones from the movie, can someone post a pic? Thanks.

stad
09-03-2002, 08:02 PM
I didn't remember them being red in the movie either, but I guess I just wasn't paying that much attention. But, I have seen a pic from it where they are red, or at least appear to be with the color filters they used for Geonosis.

stad
09-03-2002, 08:03 PM
By the way, I am willing to sell my rare, HTF, out-of-print Mace Windu deluxe with WHITE battle droid for large sums of money!

Sidiously Darth
09-03-2002, 09:08 PM
Soylent Green Is People!

jjreason
09-04-2002, 01:38 AM
Wellllllll okay. Now we know (but we already DID know, we just didn't want to tell YOU that - out of concern for your mental wellbeing of course...)

I have the red battle droid in my accessory set. Ill buy 2 when they come out as basic figures, but Im not going to dig or pay too much for them. Maybe Ill just go buy that other accessory set....