PDA

View Full Version : Lott Hologram - Why???

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-03-2002, 05:58 PM
Any clue as to why the hell we're getting a new Lott Dod holograph? I like holographs and all, but only ones from the movies.

hango fett
09-03-2002, 06:09 PM
we are? oh, well....probably be a bomb just like qui-gon and DM...
h

The Overlord Returns
09-03-2002, 06:34 PM
I'm wondering if it's not a screw up and the other figure is actually Ruune Haako....that would make much more sense.

Sinister Lord
09-03-2002, 06:42 PM
Yep, that would make more sense. Rune Haako appeared as a hologram in TPM.

mylow thehutt
09-03-2002, 06:51 PM
it's a fan club exclusive

hango fett
09-03-2002, 06:57 PM
well, the fan club can shuve it up there........*takes a deep breath..* nevermind..i want no trouble.
h

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-03-2002, 07:47 PM
I mean, I'm all for a Holo Nute. But for god's sake, make a holograph from the movie!!!

The True Maul
09-03-2002, 08:25 PM
I coudn't have said it better Mr.JabbaJohnL!!:)

Jayspawn
09-04-2002, 01:56 AM
Hey! I really like Holographic Darth Maul. At least HE was a holograph in the movie. Oh how I would love a Holographic Rune.

Starfig873
09-04-2002, 11:06 AM
I agree that the holo characters from the movie are so much better. BUT I still think holo characters in general are visually neat looking. Even if that's all they can be good for...other than maybe having a ghostbusting battle royal. Or something....;)

I think they're just making it cause they always tend to look cool. Therefor people will probably buy em' for that reason.

Holograph Maul is cool. I just wish there was more to him is all :)

abell748
09-04-2002, 11:56 AM
If they wanted to make a holo fig that would be cool they need to make one of Obi from one of his many holo transmissions in AOTC. I wonder if Lott and Nute will have the light up base like Qui-Gon and DM had.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2002, 05:33 PM
I posted a thread in the Dear Hasbro section a while back about Holographic figures that need to be made. I don't remember Rune being a hologram in the movie, other than him with Nute talking to an OOM droid on Naboo. :)

hango fett
09-04-2002, 07:13 PM
we need a holo rodain guy from palpys office..that would be cool!
h

Beast
09-04-2002, 07:20 PM
He's a mini-hologram though, so he would have to come with some figure. Maybe include it with a deluxe figure of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine w/ his desk and chair. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
09-04-2002, 07:20 PM
wow. nice deluxe there...palpy and a chair a tiny little rodian hologram...that will sell...:rolleyes:
h

Beast
09-04-2002, 07:25 PM
It will sell with the collectors a hell of alot better then the force flipping figures. Plus it should be what Hasbro is doing, after those nice POTJ Deluxe figures. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Chiesa
09-04-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
He's a mini-hologram though, so he would have to come with some figure. Maybe include it with a deluxe figure of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine w/ his desk and chair. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Great deluxe set proposed there JarJar... Now all I hope for is that Hasbro is seeing this thread and saying "now why didn't we think of that?"

Cheers :D

Beast
09-04-2002, 08:34 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Hasbro needs to grab a few people from the message boards with good ideas, and give them jobs helping design the lines for the year. Let me get my grubby little hands on Hasbro for one year, and I'll really thrill the collecting community with a few ideas. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
09-04-2002, 08:39 PM
i bet you would, JJB, and i mean that in a good way! i guess that the force flip out ones do sell like red hot peppers in hell, so you have a point...
h

Chiesa
09-05-2002, 06:13 AM
Please Hasbro... let JarJar join your design and marketing crew!!

Cheers :crazed:

thespar
09-05-2002, 11:18 PM
hasbro could diffently us help when it comes to there dexule line. as far why we are gotting a lott hologram who knows. some times they just come up with an odd idea. wath next form a hologram. i got it holo r2-d2 jk.

AdmiralPiett
09-06-2002, 02:40 AM
I'm surprised they didn't give us a holo Rodian to add value to the Palpy figure that we already got that came with no accessories. But if all figures came with the superb detail that Palpy did, I wouldn't really care what accessories they came with.
As for Lott Dod, could this be our first sneak preview figure for episode 3?
Piett

Lord Tenebrous
09-06-2002, 06:51 PM
Palpatine originally came with a Dooku hologram (a rather nice one, too), but it was pulled before production. I liked it as a unique accessory - a pre-AOTC scene of Dooku and Palpatine arguing over the Republic. But 'twas not to be.

I'm still skeptical on this whole set. It's been in the Cargo Bay for a while, but I thought Hasbro classified it as false, or at least not completely accurate.