PDA

View Full Version : The Official List of Survivors at the Battle of Geonosis!

KingOfSting
09-03-2002, 11:00 PM
Hey for anyone who was uncertain as to who survived the battle, heres a list of people; although it is not complete because not all of the fallen jedi died from their wounds.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (human)
Mace Windu (human)
Padmé Amidala (human -- not a Jedi, but present nonetheless) Anakin Skywalker (human)
Shaak Ti (Togruta)
Agen Kolar (Zabrak)
Luminara Unduli (Mirialan)
Stass Allie (human)
Bultar Swan (human)
Roth-Del Masona (human)
Sora Bulq (Weequay)
Saesee Tiin (Iktotchi)
Tarados Gon (Klatooinian)
Kit Fisto (Nautolan)

Ki-Adi-Mundi (Cerean), Plo Koon (Kel Dor) and Aayla Secura (Twi'lek) are marched into the arena afterwards. Joclad Danva (human) *dude with two lightsabers* is also seen alive, standing near Padmé and Anakin.

This was taken from StarWars.com

2-1B
09-04-2002, 12:37 AM
Cool, I'm glad to see some answers - I wonder when they might confirm who died on the gunships? :)

Pendo
09-04-2002, 09:44 AM
Wow, LucasFilm Jedi Council answering some useful questions :crazed:;)???

I'm glad there is finaly an official list :). Here (http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20020903.html)'s a direct link to the page for those who can't be bothered searching StarWars.com for it.

Now all we need is for these characters to be added to the databank, and alot of the species too.

PENDO!

droidekas2
09-04-2002, 11:11 AM
I agree with Caesar,

I want to know who survived at the end of the movie, who might have died on the gunships that were shot down.
I think that this was to side step that very question.
Do you think that they will make us wait for that answer until the next movie.
I dont think they could possibly answer who survived the arena battle and not expect the next question. They could have just ignored the subject of the arena survivors then.
Has anyone asked "Jocasta Nu" who survived from the rescue??
Speculation, again??

Pendo
09-04-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by droidekas2
Has anyone asked "Jocasta Nu" who survived from the rescue??

I've asked all the Jedi Council that, along with millions of other things, and so have millions of other people. They NEVER answer any real questions! I think they just make up their own questions that they THINK we would want to know the answer to, they don't really check their email for any new questions :rolleyes:. Has anyone EVER had one of their questions answered?

PENDO!

SaeseeTiin
09-04-2002, 02:01 PM
I think its great they've printed a final list, 'from a certain point of view'.
Its interesting the Zabrak isn't Eeth Koth, although he may have survived, due to recovering from his injuries.
So which of the more well-known Jedi can we speculate definately died in the battle apart from Trebor Coleman?

STiin

DeadEye
09-04-2002, 04:22 PM
Probably the Nikto Jedi. He was in the movie and I don't recall seeing him alive at the end.

2-1B
09-04-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Probably the Nikto Jedi. He was in the movie and I don't recall seeing him alive at the end.

Probably got burned out . . . that guy went on an absolute tear during the arena battle, maybe he got tired out like Qui-Gon and was finally done in? :D

Nexu
09-05-2002, 06:18 AM
Why isn't yoda listed? ;)

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 12:27 PM
Because Yoda didn't fight in the Battle of Geonosis...;)
Nikto got burned out? I only saw him at the beginning of the fight and he wasn't doing much.

Jek Porky 2002
09-06-2002, 03:53 PM
Although I do find it interesting who actually survied, I'm more bothered about the fact that they've named some more Jedi from the arena, and also I thought you would have had a feast out of the fact that the Zabrak isn't Eeth Koth!

Beast
09-06-2002, 04:05 PM
That's only actually the official list of the people that are alive in the circle of surviving Jedi in the arena as well as surviving wounded that were seen later. Remeber that after they leave the arena, we see Jedi's leading CloneTroopers into battle. So they still could end up being killed on the exploding gunship (though it appears there were no Jedi on that ship), or later in the ground battle. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-06-2002, 05:11 PM
Cool! Thanks for pointing this out!

Darth Sidious
09-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Thats really cool! It is strange, the only one I actually saw die was Coleman Trebor...In fact, I couldn't really find any Jedi corpses either...But I am so glad Agen Kolar, Roth Del-Masona, Tarados Gon, Sora Bulq, and Joclad Danva are ok! I was worried! :D

Master Goeweins
09-08-2002, 12:12 AM
What about the Jedi that may have left the battle in the Jedi to pursue other battles outside the arena? A list of those in the ring dosn't really add up to much. Once again the Council skirts the issue. Some Jedi may have fallen and could not fight anymore but were still alive.... like Obi Wan with Dooku. And some may have gone down tunnels to attempt other strategies of stopping the fight. Anyways, I don't think we will have a really good answer until they decide who they want to put in the third movie, or who they want in future novels.

Geonosian
09-08-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Because Yoda didn't fight in the Battle of Geonosis...;)
Nikto got burned out? I only saw him at the beginning of the fight and he wasn't doing much. Actually Nikto got eaten in the arena buy the Acklay!!

Pendo
09-08-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Actually Nikto got eaten in the arena buy the Acklay!!

Really :D? Where did you read that, do you see it in the movie :)? Thanx for the info Geonosian.

PENDO!

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 08:09 AM
I saw no such thing in the movie. I doubt it.
But, several Jedi were wounded. There was one guy who, as the Jedi began to form their desperate "ring," blocked a bolt and was then shot in the leg and fell.

Geonosian
09-09-2002, 08:25 AM
Pendo it's in the AOTC noval..

evenflow
09-11-2002, 05:48 PM
Very Cool to see.

Geonosian
09-13-2002, 02:06 AM
Indeed.

Amy
03-23-2003, 01:58 AM
I have been tring to figure it out, but Colman Trebor is the only one I see get killed, although there are a few lying around.

Did Barriss Offee get killed? I dont see her boarding the gunships, or anywhere when all the Jedi are standing in a circle before the Troopers arrive.

Anyone know a total, and names? Come to think of it, I never seen Saesee Tiin towards the end either...

mini-rock
03-23-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Amy
I have been tring to figure it out, but Colman Trebor is the only one I see get killed, although there are a few lying around.

Did Barriss Offee get killed? I dont see her boarding the gunships, or anywhere when all the Jedi are standing in a circle before the Troopers arrive.

Anyone know a total, and names? Come to think of it, I never seen Saesee Tiin towards the end either...

Amy, there's a thread in this forum called "the survivors of Geonosis" that discusses this subject. A quick search should bring it up. I tried to post a link, but my Webtv is being a PITA right now. Anyway, Hope this helps.:)

Pendo
03-23-2003, 05:35 AM
Here's a thread that will help. Not sure if it is the one mini-rock was on about:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14161&

PENDO!

mini-rock
03-23-2003, 12:32 PM
That's it Pendo. Thanks man.:D

Kidhuman
03-23-2003, 01:14 PM
Well we know they all die at the end of EP3 except for Obi-Wan, and Yoda. I guess that is all that matters when it boils down to it. A few might survive to be tracked down in between Ep3 and Ep4. I would like to know though what becomes of all the youngsters Yoda is training though. Do they survive? probably not, because Yoda does tell Luke in ROTJ "When I die, last of the JEdis will you be."

Amy
03-23-2003, 03:22 PM
OOPSIE, sorry about that guys. I looked back a couple pages to see if a thread like this was already up, but saw no trace of it. Thanks for the info and the link!:D

Kid-Yeah, I'm curious as all get out about how its all going to go down in E3.

jobi
04-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Didn't it say that those were the ones standing? That there were more survivors some were injured and laying on the ground.

TheDarthVader
04-14-2003, 07:36 PM
What I want to know is what members of the jedi council were killed? We know coleman trebor was...what about oppo rancis? was he in the battle? i dont think he was... and what about even piell? and Dilba (the woman) ?? I am trying to figure out how many new aliens/humans will be on the council in ep3...
we know these will be on the council yoda, mace, plo, saesee, shaak, ki, adi, and eeth. Coleman dies...that leaves one spot...plus the other three i asked about makes 12.

kool-aid killer
05-02-2003, 11:09 AM
I was looking at a Star Wars book whose name escapes my memory right now that said Eeth Koth did die on that gunship that explodes in the air. It showed a picture of that scene and it had a caption stating that. The book had a map of Geonosis and it showed the path that Obi's ship took after Dooku and where the battle was staged at. When i go back to the store i seen it in i will take note of the title for those of you who want to see it for yourself.

RooJay
05-05-2003, 09:03 PM
That was the recently released Inside the Worlds of Attack of the Clones you saw that in. The article in question mentions two other Jedi by name; I can't recall the exact names, but neither were the names of council members.

It's interesting to note that the article specifically names Eeth Koth, as I was pretty sure the offical line from Lucasfilm is that the Jedi we see in the arena battle wasn't even Eeth Koth. Didn't Lucasfilm (through the official site, if I recall correctly) actually state that Koth wasn't even in the arena battle?

Edit: Sora Bulq was one of the other names mentioned.

TheDarthVader
05-05-2003, 09:35 PM
OH! So eeth koth died? What about oppo rancis, depa bilba (or whoever), and even piell??

RooJay
05-05-2003, 09:37 PM
None of them are mentioned as having died with Eeth Koth in the exploding Gunship, at least not in the book.

mini-rock
05-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Can't remember where I read this, but it said Depa Billeba stayed with the Jedi kids back at the Temple to care for them. :)

TheDarthVader
05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
I appreciate it mini-rock. <off subject> If it's one person I get along with on this board it's you (and some others). I think we both share the same views on things including the view of how the prequels do not suck! They are good movies. <back on subject> Anyways, I appreciate the information.

mini-rock
05-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the kind words TDV, and glad I could help. :D

RooJay
05-07-2003, 11:33 PM
I was skimming through the new Power of the Jedi Sourcebook from Wizards of the Coast today at the bookstore, and it also lists that Saesee Tiin was another one of the casualties of the battle of Geonosis. Although I choose not to believe that Wizards is a definite reliable source, others on these forums have claimed that Lucasfilm now considers most of what they publish to be canon. I don't recall exactly who all got onto gunships together, but if it is to be believed that Eeth Koth died on the gunship that was shot down (as the "Inside the Worlds" book claims he was) then we can also add the rest of the Jedi that boarded that Gunship with him to the list of casualties; if I remember correctly (and I may not at the moment) most of the Jedi council boarded that gunship with him. We could probably might also include any Jedi that boarded the same gunship as Saesee Tiin; though the sourcebook doesn't state definitely that he'd died on a gunship at all (if I'm not mistaken again, he actually boarded the same ship as Eeth Koth, though the source claiming he'd died doesn't state Tiin's name at all - only Koth, Sora Bulq, and Tarrados Gon). I'd suppose that would mean that we'll be getting a mostly new council in Episode 3.

For the record, would like to state again that when I reviewed the gunship explosion on my DVD player I was unable to make out any definite Jedi on screen in that particular gunship (it actually appeared as though all aboard were Clonetroopers). I was able to review this scene on a 37 inch television screen with a DVD player with a zoom function.

mini-rock
05-08-2003, 12:13 AM
I couldn't tell either RooJay. I have used my 65" Hi-Def RPTV connected to a progressive scan DVD player, and of course viewed it in 480P. Zoomed in all I could see were Clonetroopers. I also checked checked at our Theo K. designed theater in Seattle, and saw no sign of Jedi in the ship.