PDA

View Full Version : where did 50 of my posts go?

hango fett
09-04-2002, 06:11 PM
this may have been answered, but where did they go? i just had 1751 now i have 1701....what did i do wrong???
h

Rogue II
09-04-2002, 06:13 PM
You didn't do anything wrong. They moved a bunch of threads, like all of the quote games, to another section where posts don't count. I lost some also, but I don't know how many since I don't pay attention to it.

Beast
09-04-2002, 06:13 PM
Why don't you check the new forums section. The different game threads were moved into there, and posts in that section don't count twords your post totals. Besides, who cares. Post count means nothing. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SirSteve
09-04-2002, 06:38 PM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14197

Eternal Padawan
09-05-2002, 07:19 AM
Hoohah!

187-Maul
09-05-2002, 08:10 AM
hey I never noticed you were "Emperor" JJB
Congratulations!

Darth Vellner
09-05-2002, 04:41 PM
Yea, like yesterday I had 333 posts now i have -250
I don't mind:cool:

TylerD
09-06-2002, 06:41 PM
JJB, I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but how can you say post count doesn't matter, when you yourself posted a congratulatory thread when you reached 5000 posts? I know it IS quite an accomplishment, and an important milestone (and I congratulate you for it), but I don't think its fair for you to say they don't matter...you know what I mean? :)

QLD
09-06-2002, 06:47 PM
No, what do you mean.....all that matters is the illuminati.

:eek:

Beast
09-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by TylerD
JJB, I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but how can you say post count doesn't matter, when you yourself posted a congratulatory thread when you reached 5000 posts? I know it IS quite an accomplishment, and an important milestone (and I congratulate you for it), but I don't think its fair for you to say they don't matter...you know what I mean? :)
Ok let me address that really quick. It wasn't exactly meant as a congragulatory thread. I had a few things I wanted to say, and I figured I may as well make that thread for that. That is the reason it was created. Also, I knew that alot of forumites were eagerly awaiting someone reaching the 5K mark, including PMing me with their anticipation. So I decided to create the thread to contain all the posts of people congratulating me, instead of allowing it to clutter the forums. It worked, other then a few congrats posts that popped up in other threads.

So yes, posts do not matter at all to me, and they shouldn't matter to anyone else. I could have reached 5000 posts alot quicker, if I wanted to sacrifice my intergity and resort to post padding. If you will take the time to browse thru all of my posts, you will notice that most of them are not just quick one or two word answers, meant to just get another post under my belt. So yes, I do have alot to say...but post count never mattered.

Yes, it is a big milestone. But I'm not here for milestones. I'm here to enjoy the community that I spend way to much time with. I frankly just love talking about Star Wars, DVD's, and anything else that happens to strike my fancy at the moment. That's why Sir Steve needs to bring back the chat room, so that It can take a little stress off the forums from my yap flappin'. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks