PDA

View Full Version : I believe....

Emperor Howdy
09-05-2002, 02:35 AM
I believe the statement by SirSteve, "I believe this thread could cause problems so I am closing it." made me laugh my arse off.
:D

oh........wait......what am I doing?

Great.....now MY thread's closed. :rolleyes:

Beast
09-05-2002, 02:37 AM
I believe that Sir Steve can be a pretty funny guy, when he actually posts. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mar10Sir
09-05-2002, 03:11 AM
I think it was a bit rough, the way he shut it, but maybe I missed something.

2-1B
09-05-2002, 03:17 AM
Remember that song by ELP (Emerson, Lake, and Palmer) about how "I believe in Father Christmas" ?

Huh, I kept thinking about that when everyone was stating what he or she believed in . . . I dunno, I tried getting into ELP while I was in high school but I guess I just didn't have the level of appreciation at the time.

Howdy, thanks for stirring these feelings in me. :stupid:

QLD
09-05-2002, 03:25 AM
I was thinking of the song I Believe by Blessed Union of Souls.

Emperor Howdy
09-05-2002, 03:27 AM
It's what's best. I do it because I love you.

Wait.......now I'M getting a weird feeling...... :eek:

Beast
09-05-2002, 03:29 AM
E. Howdy's getting strange stirrings in his utility belt. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
09-05-2002, 05:38 AM
What, like fish and jelly donuts? That kind of strange.....? :confused:

Geonosian
09-05-2002, 07:20 AM
Jargo can you pleeeeease make me a Coleman Trebor and/or Geonosian Picador with Orray avartar.

Nexu
09-05-2002, 07:23 AM
How many times have yu asked him? The avatar you have now isn't enough? :rolleyes:

And why was jjreason banned? :confused:

darthvyn
09-05-2002, 10:34 AM
jjreason was banned? what's up with that...

SirSteve
09-05-2002, 10:54 AM
I believe I can fly.... I believe I can touch the sky... every night and every day...

oh wait... I know the words to that song!??

don't ask me how because I have no idea. I think they played it to death when it came out.

SirSteve
09-05-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by darthvyn
jjreason was banned? what's up with that...

This does not belong in this thread.

Rogue II
09-05-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Remember that song by ELP (Emerson, Lake, and Palmer) about how "I believe in Father Christmas" ?

Huh, I kept thinking about that when everyone was stating what he or she believed in . . . I dunno, I tried getting into ELP while I was in high school but I guess I just didn't have the level of appreciation at the time.

Howdy, thanks for stirring these feelings in me. :stupid:

No one remembers ELP.;)

I believe in magic, in a young girl's heart....:rolleyes:

Hey, at least I didn't believe I could fly and touch the sky.:D

darthvyn
09-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve

This does not belong in this thread.

okay, then

i believe that i want to know why he was banned...

2-1B
09-05-2002, 01:14 PM
I believe that jjreason deserves to know why he was banned.

Nexu
09-05-2002, 01:28 PM
I believe that was one of the most half @ssed answers I have ever heard come from a moderator, it makes it worse because he's an admin. :rolleyes:

DeadEye
09-05-2002, 01:32 PM
I don't know the exact reasons why jjreason was bad, however his avatar talked trash about me. I'd ban someone for that. :D

Nexu
09-05-2002, 01:35 PM
I believe that's one of the reason's you aren't a mod....

Darth Vellner
09-05-2002, 02:30 PM
I Believe when i fall in love.......
(stevie wonder song played at the end of High-Fidelity..great song....great movie)

Dar' Argol
09-05-2002, 07:59 PM
"I believe in Santa Clause . .

I believe in the Easter Bunny . . .

I blelieve in the Tooth Fairy . . .

But I don't believe in you!

This is Battery Acid you slime, now you die!"

he he he:D

QLD
09-05-2002, 08:08 PM
I believe in miracles.....you sexy thang....

(whatever that song from Full Monty is) ;)

Jargo
09-05-2002, 09:04 PM
Errol Brown at his finest QLD. :)

I believe JJ knows why he was banned now. Carrier pidgeons were despatched with the news earlier. Quite what he thinks of this mess is still not reportable. I believe the quote we recieved back was something along the lines *&*%$! ?**!>*!! *!!?*&%*
Further news as it breaks.... :D

Actually I'm lying, he didn't say anything at all. I just made it up to give me a reason to post that he now knows the reason.

hango fett
09-05-2002, 09:10 PM
i belive that this thread is kind of pointless...and will probably be moved somewhere where our posts don't count and will be stripped of them.
h

Beast
09-05-2002, 09:11 PM
I believe that E. Howdy and E. Jargo best get their imposter arses out of my Emporer's chair. Just kidding guys. ;) :D

I also believe that Hango is an expert at pointless threads. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
09-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. Never thought I could feel so freeeeeee. Flying away one a wing and a prayer, whooooo could it be? Believe it or not, its just me.

I believe I got a really good deal when I paid $4 for a CD called Televesion's Greatest Hits of the 70's and 80's at a used CD store. 65 of our favorite television theme songs from that era. Includes Morning Cartoons, Sit-Coms, Prime Time Drama, and Action Adventure shows.

hango fett
09-05-2002, 09:28 PM
thanks jarjar...very nice....
:(
h

Jargo
09-05-2002, 09:31 PM
second hand music stores are great. I want to find a Joan Baez track called deedaa or something very similar so I know it's like really old and probably out of circulation and deleted from catalog so i go to a second hand store and lo! there it is on a Joan Baez CD like the first one I find. Too bad I didn't have cash or cards on me at the time. Went back and it's gone. Joan Baez is real popular for a drippy hippy...........

Hey Hango, I just saw Spongebob squarepants for the first time the other day. That show rocks! :) "Air - is - NOT - gooood!!"
That cracked me up good style.... :D

TylerD
09-05-2002, 09:49 PM
I believe that you can try to resist, and try to hide from a kiss, but you know that you can't fight the moonlight......No, you can't fight it.....

On another note, it seems like everytime I like something, as in a television show, or a movie, or a song, or a band etc...everyone else begins liking that thing about 3 months later....then it becomes overkill and makes me MAD!!!!

Case in point, Spongebob. I loved this show from the start. It didn't really gain very much fame until a long time after the series began...just like how Austin Powers did not enjoy high success until the video release......

Then there are other things: Nellie Furtado, "Friends," Dave Mathews (sp?) Band....you know what I mean.........sorry for rambling.....

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-05-2002, 10:47 PM
If you believe, they put a man on the moon!

I repeat, A MAN ON THE MOON! What a time to be livin'.

I also believe that I am not wearing any underpants!

(oh wait, that is more of a post that belongs in the cellblock, sorry)

Emperor Howdy
09-06-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by darthvyn

okay, then

i believe that i want to know why he was banned...

lol...:D..............smarty-pants!

Emperor Howdy
09-06-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
I believe I can fly.... I believe I can touch the sky... every night and every day...

oh wait... I know the words to that song!??

don't ask me how because I have no idea. I think they played it to death when it came out.

I believe R. Kelly needs to stop touching the sky and practice grabbing his ankles.

Ooch-ooch-eech-eech-ouch-ouch...:eek:

Geonosian
09-06-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Jargo can you pleeeeease make me a Coleman Trebor and/or Geonosian Picador with Orray avartar. Please EJ!

Nexu I thought you leaf..

Rogue II
09-06-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy

I believe R. Kelly needs to stop touching the sky and practice grabbing his ankles.

Ooch-ooch-eech-eech-ouch-ouch...:eek:

I believe R. Kelly will be changing the word to that song if and when he goes to prison......replace "sky" with "this guy"

I believe Geonosian should do one of the following:

1. Make his own avatars
2. PM or E-mail Emperor Jargo rather than begging him constantly in the forums.
3. Just use one of the many existing avatars at his disposal.

Nexu
09-06-2002, 01:26 PM
I'm sure he has done 2 quite a few times too.

TylerD
09-06-2002, 07:27 PM
Hey Geonosian, I thought YOU left...

Geonosian
09-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Well I thought, "Hey I want to stay"

Beast
09-07-2002, 08:36 PM
I believe that I'm sick and tired of apology threads and goodbye threads. I believe that they are nothing more then attempts to garner sympathy. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
09-07-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I believe that I'm sick and tired of apology threads and goodbye threads. I believe that they are nothing more then attempts to garner sympathy. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I believe that JarJarBinks makes quite good sense on the issue of apology/goodbye threads, and I also believe when it's my time to leave no one will ever know but me, I will not post a goodbye or apology thread in my time as they are simply what JarJarBinks stated in the quote above. I do not care who likes or dislikes me on these boards as I am only here to discuss my hobby as a S.W. fan and collector. That being said, this rants done and I'm outta here. :D

notafinga
09-08-2002, 02:55 AM
I believe in me, Yoko and me.

and that's reality...

KingOfSting
09-08-2002, 11:09 PM
i believe that this is a cheap rip-off of my thread :p

Darth Vellner
09-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by notafinga
I believe in me, Yoko and me.

and that's reality...

I "JUST" Believe in ME, Yoko and Me...And that's reality!

" JUST "

Lryics from the song "GOD"
From the album " JOHN LENNON/PLASTIC ONO BAND " Track 10
Written by John Lennon
Administered by LENNON MUSIC
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, Autumn 1970
Apple/Capitol/EMI/LENONO.MUSIC/ONO MUSIC Ltd.

I'm I FREAK!!:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

RooJay
09-12-2002, 12:20 AM
I believe...

that children are our future; teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they posess inside. Give them a sense of pride...

Jargo
09-12-2002, 04:47 PM
I believe I'm constipated.

RooJay
09-12-2002, 05:51 PM
I believe you should try some prune juice.;)

Darth Vellner
09-12-2002, 06:00 PM
I believe your right!

Jargo
09-12-2002, 07:16 PM
I believe that prunes are foul tasting, I believe that grape juice is just as effective if the whole fruit is reduced to squish not just the pulp. I believe that eating an orange is just as effective a cure as eating prunes or drinking prune juice. I believe the reason I'm constipated is eating too much red meat. I believe I will cut back and eat more white meat instead. I believe I will not try collonic irrigation as a means of a cure. I believe that practitioners of said procedure are sick individuals.

Darth Vellner
09-12-2002, 07:26 PM
I believe at one time I worked with a guy named "Jergo"...
What do you think of that Jargo...a LOST brother perhaps???

RooJay
09-12-2002, 07:35 PM
I believe it was societal opinion that forced me to recommend prune juice.

Jargo
09-12-2002, 07:50 PM
I believe that I was going to register JARGO.com and discovered that it was already taken by a guy called Mr. H. Jargo who I believe came from South America somewhere. I believe there are plenty of real Jargo's out there.

I believe Jergo is just a popinjay wannabe.

I believe prunes are what you scare kids with.

Old Fossil
09-12-2002, 08:16 PM
I can't believe I'm reading this.

Beast
09-12-2002, 08:17 PM
I can believe that you are reading this. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Vellner
09-12-2002, 11:01 PM
I Can't believe they are reading this!

Patient Zero
09-12-2002, 11:13 PM
I believe that this creature has escaped from its cage. Lost in these wastelands, it searches out victoms to sacrifice to the God of bloodlust and chicken shrub pies.

LOOK OUT!!!!

Rogue II
09-12-2002, 11:20 PM
I believe I tawt I saw a puddy tat!

I did! I did saw a puddy tat!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-12-2002, 11:23 PM
I believe Jargo needs an enema or a laxative suppository.

(I do believe I just said suppository)

I don't believe he needs assitance though (please God, no).

Master Goeweins
09-18-2002, 01:19 AM
I believe I am going to be sick.

I believe I just swallowed it back!

I believe that I am going to be even sicker now!!!!!

Rogue II
09-18-2002, 07:55 PM
I believe "C" is for Cookie, and that's good enough for me.

Patient Zero
09-18-2002, 09:11 PM
I believe that Rogue II is on to something...but you didn't hear it from me. I don't believe that I was here and neither do you.

Emperor Howdy
09-19-2002, 03:25 AM
I believe my dog is being very naughty when he tells me he's from outer space and that I must murder my parents so that the Liquid People can insert mechanical spiders in my ear canal to lay eggs when in larvae form will be ejected one by one everytime I sneeze and mature into miniature worm-like invertebrates that dress in hobo clown attire and live in the methane-expulsive rectums of cows that I must use as a Pez dispenser because they said I had to go in the closest but I don't want to go in the closet but I have to I hate you I HATE YOU don't underestimate my signal for the Lord commands me to warn you the pigs that devour them and are termites in the brains of children the poor little ones so innocent and blind to the fury what will they do and how can they rebuild what they've taken and destroyed because of money and fancy doctors with their ideas like I'M THE F****** CRAZY ONE!? They'll see....you'll ALL see! It's like a freight train when I drink from the toilet...........LEAVE ME ALONE!

Hello, I'm Mike's mother. I assume some of you know him being that, from what I've been told, he visits this website often when he's on the computer. On behalf of his family, and Mike, I'd like to apologize for the previous outburst. Myself and his doctors have tried everything we can to make sure he takes his medication. It's difficult for us. We don't know where he developed his condition from, and we work hard to keep him healthy. It really isn't easy, though, when the Dark Prince Lucifer flies around the room spackling us with feces. Thank you for your understanding.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy

Hello, I'm Mike's mother. I assume some of you know him being that, from what I've been told, he visits this website often when he's on the computer. On behalf of his family, and Mike, I'd like to apologize for the previous outburst. Myself and his doctors have tried everything we can to make sure he takes his medication. It's difficult for us. We don't know where he developed his condition from, and we work hard to keep him healthy. It really isn't easy, though, when the Dark Prince Lucifer flies around the room spackling us with feces. Thank you for your understanding.

Mike,

Be a gentleman and summon your mother again and have her read the below post. No peeking!

Mrs. Howdy (I will call you that since I do not know your real last name), let me tell you about a highly praised and recommended place for people such as your son Mike, who let's say, is one 'special' person. It is called Brylin Hospital. It is located where I live in Western New York.

Their primary goal is to provide the best care they can to people who struggle with demons that are beyond their control. They have treated many people from our area, including quarterback Jim Kelly, after he had his nervous breakdown.

I am sure the staff at Brylin will help Mike on the road to recovery--on the road to regain any of the mental faculties that he may have remaining. If admitted, I am sure he will be provided with a highly comfy and cozy room with a nice picturesque view of the best nature our area has to offer. Oh, what a lovely view he'll have of the many babbling brooks and mighty oaks that dot the landscape. You can come and visit him periodically.

If you have any questions please contact me.

All the best of luck! :)

Jargo
10-11-2002, 03:12 PM
TERMITES!!! oh my god they're ever'where!!! get them outa my house and my bed and my hair and my nostrils - dear god they're in my head eating my brains, god help me - *ack* someone tell Mabel i loved her like she was my brother...... *urk!* find my father and let him know i died fighting his cause, *glurk* the cows in redmondville will not go naked tonite...... *ACK!! GURGLE phrrrrrp!..........*

*THUD!*

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-12-2002, 11:22 PM
I believe Terminex bug killer (and a lobotomy) will take care of Jargo's termite problem. :D

I believe that this thread isn't as whack as the "I don't believe thread"

Darth Sidious
10-13-2002, 12:01 AM
I believe colonic irrigation was mentioned...
I believe it is funny...umm...in a very disgusting sort of way.
I believe Clonetroopers are hilarious.
I believe I am the only one who thinks that (Does anyone else?).
I believe Emperor Howdy's avatar kicks serious portions of @$$. :D
I believe this is my 700th post.

Rogue II
03-29-2003, 12:57 PM
I believe I found a hidden treasure.

Then again...I believe some things are best left burried.

stillakid
03-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Tears, tears at the waters edge
Hey little sister give us laughter instead
Tears for the teacher, from the eyes, for her soul
This restless spirit takes a long way back home

Like the wind, you are free
Just a whisper I hear you, so talk to me

Oh, I believe, aye do aye
Say brother sisters, see your brothers in the sky
Neighbour, neighbour, don't be so cold
It's only glory from the story untold

Ah-ooh, oh I believe, aye do aye
Say brother sisters, see your brothers in the sky, oh-oh-oh
It's only glory from the story untold Ah-ooh, ooh Mm, yeah

Big fire, on top of the hill
A worthless gesture, and last farewell
Tears from your Mother, from the pits of her soul
Look at your Father, see his blood run cold

Like the wind, you are free
Just a whisper, I hear you, so talk to me
Oh, talk to me, Oh talk to me, Oh talk to me Oh, come on now, come on now

I believe, aye do aye
Say brothers sisters, see your brothers in the sky
It's only glory from the story untold Ah-ooh

I believe, aye do aye
Say brothers sisters, see your brothers in the sky
It's so much glory from the story untold
Ah-ooh, ooh I believe, I believe, I believe

--Robert Plant

Jargo
03-29-2003, 05:22 PM
I believe those lyrics are so profound I may just shoot myself severely. Then I shall maintain that robert plant drove me to do so and sue him for many millions of monies. incitement to self harm. I just know I could swing that charge so easily. It's all in the subtext y'see. What do you mean you don't see any subtext? Wel that's just the insidious nature of it hidden away in there for the weak to be influenced by. He's an evil evil man and deserves to be punished for crimes against humanity. Perhaps when Mr. Bush and his cohorts are done with Mr. Hussein and his cohorts, and after they've transferred the theater of war to Southern Africa and dealt with Mr. Mugabwe and his cohorts, they can turn on Mr. Plant and his evil cathedral of torture and hatred. :crazed:

Tonysmo
03-30-2003, 06:13 AM
I believe thats already been used...

dr_evazan22
03-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Mr Pants, I had to sing that song for my 6th Grade graduation. :)

It came down to that, or Ebony And Ivory:crazed: .

JEDIpartner
03-31-2003, 10:32 AM
... in life after love?
... in every drop of rain that falls... a flower grows?
... in you and me?
... in love and I built my life around you?

Rogue II
03-30-2006, 09:57 PM
I believe the end is near.

bobafrett
03-30-2006, 10:27 PM
I believe in peanut butter, I believe in Peter Pan.

Rogue II
03-30-2006, 10:29 PM
I believe the Juggernaut's costume is a little too tight.

bobafrett
03-30-2006, 10:30 PM
I believe that there are really X-Wings flying around in another galaxy, far, far away......

Rogue II
03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
I believe Snowtroopers have a really hard time getting to the bathroom in time.

2-1B
03-30-2006, 10:39 PM
I believe Rogue 2 is a scaremonger.

Rogue II
03-30-2006, 10:42 PM
I believe the government should recognize the love between a man and his mechanical fish.

mastermatt24
03-30-2006, 10:49 PM
I believe RS has super seceret spys that find people with two accounts :frus: :mad: