PDA

View Full Version : StarSpeeder 3000

RynBkr2002
09-05-2002, 11:42 AM
As I called recently on purchasing my set of the Star Tours first wave of figures, the spokesperson that I spoke with told me that there would be two additional waves of 3 figures before the year's end. Although I know everybody already knows this, he also told me that there would be a release of the StarSpeeder 3000 vehicle in similar POTJ packaging. However, he couldn't tell me when exactly. I just wanted to let everybody know what he said!! I for one am excited.

JangoFart
09-05-2002, 03:03 PM
I was told that as well by the Disney folks. Then, upon further pressing, they said that they were confusing it with the existing small 3000.

So, who knows. Hopefully, there will be a new one large enough for the new figures. But, as of now, I think it's as unclear as can be.

J

Sean the Hutt
09-05-2002, 06:19 PM
this will be so cool if it is made. I wonder if it will be like a figure carrying case,,or a straight vehicle. either way I want a couple. Hasbro may let things slide, but Disney won't. They will make one sooner or later if they think they can make a few bucks. It should have sound but I can live with out it.

JediCole
09-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Where does one call to order a set of Star Tours figures? I would like to get some, but in common with most Americans, I don't live in California. And I don't think I'll have the opportunity to visit Disneyland any time soon.

Can anyone help me out here?

Sean the Hutt
09-08-2002, 11:18 PM
hey cole, this is starspeeder sean. I can get you them at d land but you can just order them at the 1 800 number for the store itself it is in onre of these forums..let me look for my invoice! I'll let you know.

Turbowars
10-02-2002, 09:30 PM
If they do make this speeder I think it will be a shelf warmer. I like the figures, but the ship is too much. I think the big selling point will be how they package it. If it's put in a window box, just like the Walmart Tie, then I just might think about it.

Jargo
10-03-2002, 08:09 PM
Actually, Georgie Lu' put a small ship into AOTC that resembles the starspeeder 3000. It's the small taxi vehicle that transports Ani and Padders from the Naboo spaceport to that grand piaza outside the palace. Just before they walk past the two gungans saying the exact same dialogue as Gungans from TPM.... I digress, The shape of that small taxi speeder is so like the starspeeder 3000 i nearly jumped out of my seat while watching AOTC the first time. So a scaled version of it would work with canon toys, as a large people carrier sized taxi. Or not if you prefer to keep things seperate.....

I think the way people are snapping up vehicles right now it'll sell or it'd sell depending. I'd buy one if I could. I'm short of Coruscant vehicles. The clean shiny lines of the starspeeder 3000 would fit in nicely I think. :)

hurrikane
10-21-2002, 02:42 AM
I was going to pick up that taxi speeder to put the star tours figs in. But sadly they are all gone :( All gone indeed. :(

Capitan_Moroni
10-21-2002, 11:00 PM
the-speeder-or-the-figures?

krisvds
05-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by turbowars
Actually, Georgie Lu' put a small ship into AOTC that resembles the starspeeder 3000. It's the small taxi vehicle that transports Ani and Padders from the Naboo spaceport to that grand piaza outside the palace. Just before they walk past the two gungans saying the exact same dialogue as Gungans from TPM.... I digress, The shape of that small taxi speeder is so like the starspeeder 3000 i nearly jumped out of my seat while watching AOTC the first time. So a scaled version of it would work with canon toys, as a large people carrier sized taxi. Or not if you prefer to keep things seperate.....

Now you mention it !

good catch !