PDA

View Full Version : Yoda's Force Lightning....

KingOfSting
09-05-2002, 11:17 PM
does anyone know whether or not the force lightining that yoda comes with is supposed to have a lil hole for his thumb to go thru (if u notice theres one for his other two fingers) it looks like there was supposed ot be a hole, but they never cut away the plastic...it would make sense since he has trouble holding up the lighting with the rock thingy in it with just two fingers...

Jayspawn
09-05-2002, 11:52 PM
I'm not sure. My Yoda has always held his force lightning pretty well.

Prince Xizor
09-06-2002, 10:48 AM
Mine doesn't have any trouble either....

allenj456
09-06-2002, 11:04 AM
never even took it out of the package..looks like jello jizz or something.

hango fett
09-06-2002, 11:19 AM
it's not force lightning. it's his force crabbing the stone...just clearing that up!
h

corporal AMF
09-07-2002, 04:07 PM
here's a pic sbout it

Tycho
09-07-2002, 04:29 PM
I use it as Force Lightning being exchanged between him and Dooku.

Bobajames
09-07-2002, 11:21 PM
mine does have a thumb hole, and it holds it perfectly

KingOfSting
09-07-2002, 11:35 PM
thanks for the info bobajames...at least someone was able to produce a decent answer :rolleyes: ...anyway i figured it was suppsoed to ahave the thumb hole so i made it myself...

Darth Sidious
09-08-2002, 10:52 AM
Mine doesn't have a thumbhole either, but holds it just fine. It sags a little, but hey, this is Hasbro we're talking about here. :D Does a thumbhole really make a difference, for those who have one?

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Mine didn't have a thumbhole as far as I could tell and he held the rock with the lightning fine......for about five seconds before the lightning drooped so much that it fell off his arm.:frus:

I used it in conjunction with his base as a sort of super-laser prototype thingy. Try it, it looks pretty cool.:)

Darth Vellner
09-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
it's not force lightning. it's his force crabbing the stone...just clearing that up!
h

YES...It's NOT "Force Lightning" Its his "Force POWERS"
Yoda did NOT use any Force Lightning in AOTC. That Blue Stuff with the toy should have been clear. (It's to show yoda lifting the stone with his mind, LIKE DIORAMAS FROM YOUR MIND) :crazed: Ha Ha! Well......Like When he lifted the X-Wing in ESB

Lord Tenebrous
09-08-2002, 11:13 PM
That's the one thing that I don't like, the coloration of the Force effects. If they were clear and a little more focused, I'd like them. Saesee Tiin's is the worse, it's like he's baking an apple pie in the sky.

Oh, and one other thing, it's Sith lightning, not Force lightning. Jedi can't use it. :)

Darth Vellner
09-08-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

Oh, and one other thing, it's Sith lightning, not Force lightning. Jedi can't use it. :)

I thought the SITH "use" the "Dark Side of the FORCE"
So it should be "Dark side Force Lightning" that the SITH use..

And I don't think Jedi "Can't" use it, I think they "Don't" use it......
It's like "Fighting Dirty" or Being Mean, and it's not as Elegant as a lightsaber. I think they choose "not" to use it...

:)

Tycho
09-08-2002, 11:39 PM
I agree with Darth Vellner.

Not have full power of the Force AVAILABLE to the Jedi?

"I don't think so!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi to Count Dooku in AOTC