PDA

View Full Version : New Figures in Omaha!!!

Dball
09-05-2002, 11:47 PM
I have had some good luck here in good old Omaha, NE. I have found the Wal-mart exclusives, along with the Darth Maul wave and ki-adi mundi waves. Along with tons of new He-Man figures, and Transformers reissues. I happen to know someone at the Wal-mart on 180th and Center, and there are tons of cases in the backroom. Please reply to the post if you have any other info.

Dball
09-06-2002, 03:18 PM
I see since all the wal-mart exclusives are gone, that somebody out there saw this post. There are also 14 cases of figures in the backroom. But good luck getting somebody to get them out for you!!!!

force
09-06-2002, 05:22 PM
Good work on the report. Well, I would expect nothing less from the Omaha Scalpers. I would be interested in making it out there soon, can you hook me up with your toy dude. Uhh, why don't you private message me If this is possible.

Thanks,
force

SithDroid
09-07-2002, 11:22 AM
I was out there at the Wal-Mart on 180th and Center on Thursday at about 2:30 and there was nothing there. Even the section for SW stuff has shrunk. I pretty much have given up on finding the new stuff. I hate the scalpers around here and half the places don't order enough for us anymore.

Dball
09-13-2002, 02:40 PM
I was at K-mart and found the 12" Dooku wave with the super battle droid and zam. Along with that, I found some more of the Ki adi mundi wave and the Padme and anakin Unleashed. Please follow up if you want specifics.