PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing

QLD
09-06-2002, 08:32 PM
After reading the reviews for this game, I can't wait for it to come out.

It's basically just SIMS-type game, but it looks really fun. You can have other people build their towns, and then if you have their memory card, visit them with your town. People from their town can even move to yours, and vice-versa. You can also have other people build houses in the same town as yours. It's pointless, and there is no overall objective, but for some reason, I am really looking forward to it.

Plus I think my fiance' will like it. ;)

yukface27
09-11-2002, 11:06 PM
Dude, this game sounds like a friggin' blast. It's just another GC title that's making want to own a GC. I've played a bit of the SIMs, it's cool, I could see myself getting into it. Animal Crossing though, I'm all about that. The graphics are N64ish, biut they look so darn cute and neat. The premise just sounds great. It seems to me it would be a game I would be playing year round (and there's time triggered events that will make you wanna). This is a must own. EGM gave it a kicking review anyways.

QLD
09-14-2002, 02:44 PM
I pre-ordered a copy with EB , and am embarrassed at how much I am looking forward to this game. Almost as much as I would a Final Fantasy Game.

QLD
09-18-2002, 07:23 PM
I picked this game up yesterday. It's GREAT!

I can't explain why. But it is pure, simple fun. My fiance' stayed up all night playing it!

I highly recommend it!

I am going to look into how the classic NES games work with it as well.

yukface27
09-19-2002, 01:01 AM
God I want a Gamecube!!!