PDA

View Full Version : Female Jedi/Characters

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2002, 10:55 PM
Heres my list for Female Jedi/Characters I want to see happen!You know there are more girls in Starwars than just Padme and Leia!

Jedi:
New Luminara-More naturally stanced,Metal Saber Hilt

New Mara Jade-Needs a less manly:eek: apperance,possibly stick
her in Jedi robes too

Stass Allie-It wouldnt be that hard,basically a re-do of Adi Gallia Hasbro,only a better cloak this time

Aurra Sing-The V-Croch needs to be ditched,a entire new sculpt would be nice.The two things I did love about this figure was the gun holster and ball-joints in the arm.

Depa Billaba-Figure would need articulated knees and soft goods in order to sit down properly in what would be a council chair acessory and lightsaber.

Beru Lars-Younger years as shown in AOTC.Acessories could include blue milk with the serving tray,and possibly a little droid

Handmaidens-We've been waiting for 3 years...Time to crank these out :D

Yaddle-Although she is dead:cry: :cry: :( Yaddle needs to be remembered.Two legs,with Council Chair and lightsaber,metal hilt!

That should keep you busy for awhile Hasbro,I have more waiting if you need my "help" again though :D

Bobajames
09-06-2002, 11:03 PM
how did yaddle die? i never quite caught that

mini-rock
09-06-2002, 11:06 PM
InsaneJediGirl,

I'm sure you've seen me post this in the past, but for those who haven't, how about 12" female Jedi? Hasbro, if your reading, the 12" line desperatly needs female Jedi.

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by mini-rock
InsaneJediGirl,

I'm sure you've seen me post this in the past, but for those who haven't, how about 12" female Jedi? Hasbro, if your reading, the 12" line desperatly needs female Jedi.

I have mini-rock:DI agree with you on the 12'' Female Jedi.Shaak Ti,Luminara,Bariss,Depa,etc need to be made before we get another Jango Fett or Anakin.

Beast
09-06-2002, 11:20 PM
The 12" line will get some female Jedi's sooner or later. Remeber that Hasbro is doing the entire council as exclusives for the Fan Club. They don't say which council though, and whether they will do the changed members from TPM and AOTC's. If they do TPM's council you get Yaddle, Adi Gallia, and Depa Billaba. If they only do AOTC's members, then you get Shaak-Ti but loose Yaddle. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mini-rock
09-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Shaak Ti, Luminara, Barris, Depa, etc all need to be made before we get another Jango Fett or Anakin.

I couldn't agree more, but we are already getting another Anakin. Not that I mind a bunch since I'll buy all the 12" figures they put out, but give us female Jedi as well.

The 12" line will get some female Jedi sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner. My male Jedi dominated room is screaming for it.

Remember that Hasbro is doing the entire council as exclusives for the Fan Club.

At least with this we know we will get some eventually, but I'd be happy with any female Jedi, whether they are from the council or not.

LTBasker
09-07-2002, 01:38 AM
I wish Hasbro would go with a Female Jedi line like I mentioned in a past thread.
Barriss Offee, Aayla (since she's being made anyways she could be stuck in the female Jedi assortment), Depa Billiba, Stass Allie would be a great assortment of female figures.

No reason to not make a full or even half an assortment devoted to Female jedi, they seem to be great sellers even though Luminara and Shaak Ti and practically statues. They really should release more sooner if they want to make figures that won't peg-warm or at least not as much as other figures.

Jargo
09-07-2002, 10:01 AM
Don't recall beru ever being a jedi ;)

redos of the female jedi would be nice in neutral poses or at least with more articulation like Aayla secura is getting. Luminara ditched her lower robes to fight in the arena so the figure we have now is not really that accurate anyway. There's a distinct lack of female figures in the star wars toys which will be defended by saying that boys don't buy females but in a non movie year that's no the case since it's the more adult collectors who pick up the slack.
Hasbro seems to only put out female characters with big boobs in skimpy costumes these days. I for one would like to see some of the older ladees made into figures, yarna, Jira, Jocasta Nu. They wouldn't be great sellers but I know there are people who would buy them.
I hear rumours that Jocasta Nu is planned at some point which is good if true. Yarna should be made to pad out the Jabba's palce scene. Jira I accept as no go area since so many people seem to despise the poor woman. But she was a speaking character so why not? She was important to Anakin as a lad.
Beru will undoudtedly get made at some point I feel sure of that. Aurra's role in the star wars universe is much diminished these days so i can't see her being remade anytime soon.
Depa Billaba and Yaddle are also important characters who would be nice additions to the Jedi ranks. Some of us like the quieter side of Jedi dealings like the teaching of the younglings and so forth. Like Jocasta Nu Depa and Yaddle were responsible for taking that responsibility so if the younglings are being made then why not their mentors?
There's more to play than lightsaber battles.

InsaneJediGirl
09-07-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Don't recall beru ever being a jedi ;)

The thread is to address the fact more female characters need to be made,no matter the status of their Force use :)

redos of the female jedi would be nice in neutral poses or at least with more articulation like Aayla secura is getting. Luminara ditched her lower robes to fight in the arena so the figure we have now is not really that accurate anyway. There's a distinct lack of female figures in the star wars toys which will be defended by saying that boys don't buy females but in a non movie year that's no the case since it's the more adult collectors who pick up the slack.
Hasbro seems to only put out female characters with big boobs in skimpy costumes these days. I for one would like to see some of the older ladees made into figures, yarna, Jira, Jocasta Nu. They wouldn't be great sellers but I know there are people who would buy them.
I hear rumours that Jocasta Nu is planned at some point which is good if true. Yarna should be made to pad out the Jabba's palce scene. Jira I accept as no go area since so many people seem to despise the poor woman. But she was a speaking character so why not? She was important to Anakin as a lad.
Beru will undoudtedly get made at some point I feel sure of that. Aurra's role in the star wars universe is much diminished these days so i can't see her being remade anytime soon.
Depa Billaba and Yaddle are also important characters who would be nice additions to the Jedi ranks. Some of us like the quieter side of Jedi dealings like the teaching of the younglings and so forth. Like Jocasta Nu Depa and Yaddle were responsible for taking that responsibility so if the younglings are being made then why not their mentors?
There's more to play than lightsaber battles.

I totally agree with you about that Jargo.:DFirst,I cant believe I forgot Ms.Jocasta Nu.She does play a role in AOTC,a very important one.Helping the younglings and active field Jedi with their studies and research(So I assume:D)Jira and Yarna would be great as well,though I cannot see why everyone hated Jira:confused:What did she do?About the big boob figure comment.I think it is a ploy to get young boys to buy female characters.

I am glad the 12'' line is getting female Jedi!I hope to pick them up,although I'm a not a big 12'' collector :)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
09-07-2002, 01:54 PM
I can't stress her enough- GURI!!!!!!!

Figureman2
09-07-2002, 08:59 PM
I personally would not mind a Mirax Terrik or some of the Force witches from Courtship of Princess Leia. A Mysteries of the Sith Mara would be nice too.

QLD
09-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Yeah.....I definately need me some more female charactes. So I can look up their robes and see if hasbro forgot to include their panties. :D Tee Hee....I am such a silly goose :)

But really, I would just like more female characters period. Wait....that sounds gross.....I mean....

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Just make them!!!