PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian Trap Diorama

ACPin
09-06-2002, 11:18 PM
Finally completed! :cool:

Geonosian Trap (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=29&show_article=78)

187-Maul
09-07-2002, 05:33 AM
well you did it again ACpin
the diorama is just amazing
how did you get all those mechanical arms/builders? did you mold them yourself or do you just have A LOT of stuff laying aroud at home just for this occasion?

Chiesa
09-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Wow great job AC!! It seems you have a really good instinct and flair for DIORAMAS... I will most likely be posting mine once my school schedule is less hectic... Kudos to ya!

Cheers
:crazed:

Turbowars
09-07-2002, 02:53 PM
Looks great, but post some better/close up photos. Great job AC

ACPin
09-08-2002, 12:31 AM
Thanks all for your compliments! :D

Originally posted by 187-Maul
well you did it again ACpin
the diorama is just amazing
how did you get all those mechanical arms/builders? did you mold them yourself or do you just have A LOT of stuff laying aroud at home just for this occasion?
Yeah, I got all sorts of stuff at home. This is really a kit-basher's delight/nigthmare (your pick)! I've used parts from various toy-lines to build this thing. Most I've found (waited) from clearance since I was just gonna use only pieces from them. Good thing that the parts were up to scale with the figures. :D

Originally posted by turbowars
Looks great, but post some better/close up photos. Great job AC
If you're looking for some close-ups of the machines, Padme's Gauntlet Run (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=29&show_article=75) already has a lot of them. That's why I didn't bother posting similar shots. Though in a few of them, Anakin had sliced them through. ;)

The True Maul
09-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Great as usual ACPin!!!:)

ACPin
09-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Here's another tidbit about this diorama that I almost forgot to mention.

It's actually a playset! :crazed:

The conveyor belt can be moved by pulling it through from one end to another. The machines can be used to move in various positions to grasp, drill, cut whatever moves in their path! :D :cool: