PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber Dual At Front Of Film

Jek Porky 2002
09-07-2002, 09:23 AM
Who would like to see a lightsaber Dual at the front of the film rather than at the end as usual, I think it would be quite good and would make a nice little change, a bit like the battle at the begining of ESB.

187-Maul
09-07-2002, 10:10 AM
I don't know, it sounds interesting but it wouldn't really fit IMO
a lightsaber duel has to be "build up" till it can start, like there has to be some tension around some characters so you that you're really waiting for t to happen
although some lightsaber training by anakin against a robot or something like that would be nice to start episode 3

Jek Porky 2002
09-07-2002, 10:29 AM
I mean more of an incomplete Lightsaber Dual, it could be between Obi-Wan and Dooku, but it gets cut short and Anakin finishes off what Obi-Wan "Couldn't Do".

187-Maul
09-07-2002, 10:36 AM
I think E3 could rather start with a nightmare of Anakin about something bad happening to padme but the nightmare isn't that clear and later he realizes it was a look in the future

Pendo
09-07-2002, 10:49 AM
A lightsaber duel at the begining could be interesting, as long as it's not a main L-saber duel, and is worse than the Obi-Wan v. Vader on in ANH. It would be a nice change to start that way, but I wouldn't like it is the duel was brilliant. I also think it would only work if Anakin was evil from the start, I don't think it would work as well with Dooku dueling someone.

I like the idea of Anakin training with a droid, that might work. Also the idea of Anakin's dream is interesting, especially if it comes true. Then people seeing ESB for the first time would think Luke's vision in the cave of evil will come true too :).

PENDO!

Beast
09-07-2002, 03:45 PM
Lucas already stated how EIII would start, but since that is a spoiler I will keep my pie hole shut. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
09-07-2002, 05:31 PM
Oh, great way to tease me Jar Jar, I was actually ready to read on then untill I realised I am Spoiler free.

Great, now I want to just have a quick look in the Spoilers Section, I'm definatly leaving here next June, because I know I won't be abled to hold out!

Pendo
09-08-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Lucas already stated how EIII would start, but since that is a spoiler I will keep my pie hole shut. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DAMN YOU JARJAR!!!!

Must....look....at....spoiler....
Must....look....at....spoiler....

:frus:

....help me...
:(

:crazed:

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
09-08-2002, 06:58 AM
Hang on in there Pando, we must survive!

I wish there was some kind of patch that I could where to help stop the craving for spoilers, I mean the real spoilers havn't even started coming in yet.

Just 32 more months, Just 32 more months, Just 32 more months!:crazed: :crazed:

Pendo
09-08-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
I wish there was some kind of patch that I could where to help stop the craving for spoilers, I mean the real spoilers havn't even started coming in yet.

You haven't heard of Spoiler Free patches???? I suggest you go to your nearest chemest and get a packet :D. They've really helped me so far :).

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
09-08-2002, 04:07 PM
I am at risk of making a huge fool of myself now, but...

are those things real? They look great.

mini-rock
09-08-2002, 05:10 PM
I'm gonna have to ask the same question as JP.

Pendo
09-09-2002, 04:14 PM
LOL, I wish they were real :rolleyes:. All I did was get a picture of Nicorette and change the title to Spoiler Free. I didn't think it would fool anyone... But I guess that's a good thing, thanx guys :D.

PENDO!

187-Maul
09-10-2002, 11:58 AM
dude, are those availible in france too or just in england?:D :crazed:

Jek Porky 2002
09-10-2002, 03:27 PM
Nope just England and Neverland!

187-Maul
09-11-2002, 11:29 AM
guess I'm in luck, since I'm going to Neverland next saturday...;)

derek
09-14-2002, 07:47 PM
since i know nothing about episode 3, i'm only speculating here, so if i stumble upon any actual spoilers it is a mere accident. with that said.....................

i think the beginning of the film should start with a lightsaber duel involving anakin killing dooku. it probably won't happen that way, but this is the last star wars film, anakin has to turn to the dark side and fight obi-wan, so that dooku storyline needs to be wrapped up pretty quickly.

mini-rock
09-14-2002, 11:17 PM
I have to agree derek. With all that will need to be covered in EP3 It will be interesting to see how GL will do it. If only he wasn't so anal about hitting that 3 hr. mark.