PDA

View Full Version : How tall are you?

Grif
09-08-2002, 02:06 PM
I am 6 feet 2 inches.
I don't really enjoy being tall, I would rather be about 5 feet 10 inches. But hey!

scruffziller
09-08-2002, 02:28 PM
I'll trade you places, I am only 5'5". But 75% of the people I have met at college were shorter than me.

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 02:33 PM
I'm 6'0", and just for the heck of it, I'll throw in my weight too, which is 145.

hango fett
09-08-2002, 02:35 PM
i'm 5"8' and the last time i weighed myself (during our weightlifting session) i was 152....but i know i gained more because i didn't to a hell of a lot over the summer...but i have phys ed right now so i should be burning some of that weight.
h

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 02:37 PM
ROTC did a wonderful job of whipping me into shape...and now that I command my own company, if a cadet does something out of line I make him do pushups until I get tired! :p

Grif
09-08-2002, 02:43 PM
I have not weighd myself in over a year! But I am guessing that I am between 140 and 150 pounds.

Patient Zero
09-08-2002, 02:49 PM
I am 7 foot, 13 inches.

hango fett
09-08-2002, 02:52 PM
how can you be 13 inches when 12 is another foot?
h

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 03:06 PM
Hango, it's called "BS" and is something Jonna is an expert at! ;):D

Jargo
09-08-2002, 03:58 PM
stupid...... :rolleyes:

Grif, I'm 5 feet 6 inches tall. I weigh 130lbs. I consider myself overweight. I like to be skinny. Height is something I feel uncomfortable about. But being small means it's easier to get out of fights by slipping through the legs of the big guys and running like the clappers while they lug their big lardazz bones up to speed. Also, I can buy kids clothing that will fit my small frame and avoid paying the taxes on adult clothing. :) It doesn't pay to be big.
Also the advantage of being small framed is that certain body parts seem abnormally large. Mansized in some places, but boy sized all over, that's me. :D

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Stupid? I sure hope that wasn't me you were referring to.

Pendo
09-08-2002, 04:16 PM
I am 6'0" although I don't really look it. I think maybe I was measured wrong, or I was on my tip toes :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

jedi_uk73
09-08-2002, 04:33 PM
I'm 5ft 8. Won't say my weight coz I don't know it.

Last time I weighed myself, was on one of those 'speak your weight' machines.

I was told "One at a time please"

:D :D :D

Never done it since.

darthvyn
09-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by jedi_uk73
I'm 5ft 8. Won't say my weight coz I don't know it.

Last time I weighed myself, was on one of those 'speak your weight' machines.

I was told "One at a time please"

Never done it since.

*WOMP, waaaah...*

i'm just under 6' and somewhere's between 160-170 lbs.

kadamontaga
09-08-2002, 05:24 PM
I'm 6'2" - 6'3". It depends what time of the day I'm measured.
My girlfriend is 5'1".

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-08-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm currently 6'. I'm 12 years old, so of course I'm not through with this growing business. Last time I checked, I weighed in at roughly 135 lbs.

Eternal Padawan
09-08-2002, 06:02 PM
5'10.

210 lbs.

All muscle.

ROLLO!

JEDIpartner
09-08-2002, 06:33 PM
5'8 165

Needles
09-08-2002, 06:55 PM
i weigh 160 and Im 6'4"

Patient Zero
09-08-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Hango, it's called "BS" and is something Jonna is an expert at! ;):D

There is this thing that you might have heard of; it's called Humor. Look into it!

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 07:04 PM
5'9" 245 lbs (last I checked)

I'm built to be heavy, I was down to 163lbs a few years back, and was never so miserable. I had bone and joint pains no matter what I did and I had no energy. Plus I looked like death warmed over. I gained over 20 pounds in Bosnia and that was a much more comfortable weight for me. Now I am a little over what I should be and I exceed what was considered my Army max weight by 66 pounds and the weight recommended by the Surgeon General by 90 pounds, making me officially obese.:rolleyes: Stupid doctors.;)

DeadEye, even though it was within my rights as an NCO, I would never drop a soldier and make him do push-ups, even if under the direct orders of a superior. There is this little thing called human dignity that that kind of thing compromises. If you truly want people under your command to respect you, then you will keep that in mind. Especially during wartime, since those little Lieutenant bars don't make you bulletproof. I can name off a few LTs who I would've loved to have put a bullet in their back if the crap ever hit the fan.

jobi
09-08-2002, 07:09 PM
Hey BigB I think he's talking about JROTC he's only like 15 or something. I'm an NCO now never once have I told someone to do push-ups. There is no reason for that it's just...How you say?...Stupid

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by jobi
Hey BigB I think he's talking about JROTC he's only like 15 or something. I'm an NCO now never once have I told someone to do push-ups. There is no reason for that it's just...How you say?...Stupid

Yeah, I knew he was talking about ROTC, but he is planning on going into active duty as an LT when he graduates. I'm just doing all I can to make sure he doesn't become like all the prick LTs that I knew in the past.

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 07:18 PM
I'm not 15. Do a little research before you point fingers at me.
And besides BigB, pushups are certainly degrading--at Honor Guard practice, if someone is late he just stands there and the rest of us get 100 pushups--but it certainly doesn't matter if your men like you. All that matters is that they like you enough to listen to you...they don't have to be your best buddy. In Vietnam lots of people were killed because some lieutenants wanted to be a "nice guy":
-They'd put one guard outside a tent so everyone else could get a good night's sleep.
-They'd call choppers in twice a day so the men could get hot meals. :rolleyes:
-They'd never make men take their boots off and inspect their feet, so plenty of them got infected.
-They'd never make men clean their weapons.

The list goes on!

Beast
09-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Yes, remember that DeadEye was there, so he knows everything that went on in Vietnam. How dare you argue with the all knowning and all seeing king of knowledge. He's also king of the avatars, and the ultimate ladies man. ;) :p

DeadEye, I pray that you never get a real gun in your hand, and get called to defend the country. I would be terrified not only for the safety of the U.S.A, but for the rest of the people in your company. Especially the one that is dishonorable discharged for shooting you in the back. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Yes, remember that DeadEye was there, so he knows everything that went on in Vietnam. How dare you argue with the all knowning and all seeing king of knowledge. He's also king of the avatars, and the ultimate ladies man. ;) :p

DeadEye, I pray that you never get a real gun in your hand, and get called to defend the country. I would be terrified not only for the safety of the U.S.A, but for the rest of the people in your company. Especially the one that is dishonorable discharged for shooting you in the back. ;) :D

But why would anyone shoot me in the back? It's not easy being the shiznit, so sometimes I'm a little abrasive.
Anyway, I've had real guns in my hands many, many times. And I was in quasi-combat once. Well, my dad was getting shot at and I was there. I didn't return fire so that doesn't really count. :)

Dryanta
09-08-2002, 07:44 PM
I am roughly the same size as my clothes.;)

Seriously 6'5" 200 something,not sure,but not fat.:)

Beast
09-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Anyone that had to put up with you, especially you ordering push-ups crap. Just like BigB said, that doesn't make you any friends. And if your a prick to the people that watch your back, then they aren't going watch very hard. And you annoy them enough, then there is a possibility of friendly fire. ;) :D

You handled guns, big deal. You touched a woman that doesn't mean you had sex. When it comes down to the time that you have to actually use a gun and take another human life, that is a much different thing. BTW, please tell your mom not to shoot at your dad no more. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

derek
09-08-2002, 07:48 PM
well, let me break my silence by asking deadeye to tell the story of his dad being shot at. sounds interesting....

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Geez, 6'5"! That's big.:)

****edited out**** I don't want to hijack Grif's thread and get it closed, and this is not worth getting banned over.

Patient Zero
09-08-2002, 07:53 PM
well, let me break my silence by asking deadeye to tell the story of his dad being shot at. sounds interesting....

Would that go in the Moron or Blatant Lies thread??? I get confused about the wrongness or as they say in France incorrectness of its classification.

derek
09-08-2002, 08:09 PM
Big Barada,

can a sergant be an NCO? or is that what an NCO is?:)
can a person go into the army as an officer just out of a high school ROTC unit? i thought they had to go to west point or something like that or have a college degree?

oh, and so we're on topic, i'm 6'1".:)

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 08:22 PM
You could ask me too, Derek. I know as much as BigB does. :D

An NCO is anything from a corporal to sergeant major of the army, with all the types of sergeants in between.
To get lieutenant you have to have gone to college first but not necessarily West Point.

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by derek
Big Barada,

can a sergant be an NCO? or is that what an NCO is?:)
can a person go into the army as an officer just out of a high school ROTC unit? i thought they had to go to west point or something like that or have a college degree?

oh, and so we're on topic, i'm 6'1".:)

An NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer) is a sergeant. The name covers the ranks of Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, First Sergeant and the three levels of Sergeant Major.

I think DeadEye plans to go to West Point (another wonderful source of fine military officers:rolleyes: ) then get his commission and go active. He can tell you his plans better than me. The other option is called "Green to Gold" and is responsible for turning out the most effective leaders, it's where an NCO basically trains to become an officer. Although they would start out as an LT, so no NCO in his right mind over the rank of Staff Sergeant would consider this. Technically the LT does outrank a Sergeant Major, but the job has much less prestige and any Captain or Colonel worth his salt would listen to an experienced NCO before a "butterbar" LT anyday.

Geez, so much for not hijacking Grif's thread.:)

BTW, I'm still 5'9". ;)

derek
09-08-2002, 08:27 PM
thanks Big B.:)

Deadeye,
i wanna know about your dad getting shot at.:)

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 08:29 PM
You could ask me too, Derek. I know as much as BigB does. :D

:rolleyes:

You have no idea what I know or what I've seen. So don't be presumptuous.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-08-2002, 10:11 PM
For the record I am 6 foot 2 inches (contrary to my driver's license which lists me at 6'3.) and I weigh a slender 148 lbs. I am at the age where I can eat anything and not gain a pound!

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 10:17 PM
LBC,

I have the same problem you do! I'm always hungry, eat all I can and never gain weight!

And BigB, you don't need to have kittens. I was just saying that you aren't the forum's only expert on military information. I can, for the most part, answer most of the same questions you can. That's all. :rolleyes:

Beast
09-08-2002, 10:24 PM
BigB = Actually Served for years in the Military.

DEye = Just a self absorbed J.R.O.T.C member.

Conclusion = Advantage, BigB. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
09-08-2002, 10:29 PM
That's only because I PMed you most of the answers weeks ago.:p

BTW, I don't know where you got your info on Vietnam, but it is totally incorrect. Try talking to a real Vietnam vet, and not a former officer since they will always blame their failures on their own subordinates. One rule for everyone here to learn about the military: Officers are scum.

BTW, I'm still 5'9".

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Well, let's see:

My dad knows hella more about the military than you ever will. He's been in considerably longer and knows pretty much everyone. And he actually believes in the Army. :D
My Vietnam information is plenty correct. All of my ROTC instructors are Vietnam vets, my grandfather is too, my dad knows plenty of vets, and I've read most books on Vietnam...
Sorry about that...
Anyway..."self-absorbed"?

Darth Vellner
09-08-2002, 11:04 PM
I am 6" 2' (And ALL MAN!)

KIDD
09-09-2002, 12:15 AM
im 6.1

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 12:23 AM
Well, let's see:

My dad knows hella more about the military than you ever will.

My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy! My daddy can beat up your daddy!

WHERE ARE THE MODS!!!! BAN THE MORON!!! THIS IS ALL POINTLESS!!!!

Master Goeweins
09-09-2002, 01:20 AM
:eek: Man... this place smells really bad in here.

I am 6'3" and I can see that there is even Deadeye BS on the ceiling!

mini-rock
09-09-2002, 03:02 AM
WHHOOO! Someone get a fan, it's getting hot in here.

I'm 5'7" and 200lbs. Just a little wanna be big man. :)

Emperor Howdy
09-09-2002, 03:47 AM
I'm 3' 10", but a TIGER in the sack!! :cool:

HEY! You over there!!! Stop the giggling!! :mad:

WHAT!??! I am! I'd let you ask my several hundred girlfriends, but they all moved to Canada and don't have phones....

or addresses......

so there. :happy:

STOP GIGGLING!! :mad:

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
That's only because I PMed you most of the answers weeks ago.:p

ZING!:p

I'm still 5'10. No...wait! now I'm only 5' 9 1/2....darnitall.:mad: :rolleyes:

Originally by....HIM
...but it certainly doesn't matter if your men like you. All that matters is that they like you...

File this under :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Other brainstorms:
I like the color red, but only if it's blue.
My favorite day is Wednesday,but only on the weekends.
I like milk and cheese and ice cream, but I can't stand dairy products. Yuck!
If I had a hundred dollars, I'd be broke.
I went swimming the other day, but I had to get out of the pool because it started raining and I was getting WET.

ROLLO!

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 10:59 AM
I don't like to complain about things, but...
I'm a vegetarian because I don't like to eat living things. I think that I will have the fish tonight.

I don't understand the last post! Can you please explain it to me in a simpler way that I still will not understand?

Nexu
09-09-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Other brainstorms:
I like the color red, but only if it's blue.
My favorite day is Wednesday,but only on the weekends.
I like milk and cheese and ice cream, but I can't stand dairy products. Yuck!
If I had a hundred dollars, I'd be broke.
I went swimming the other day, but I had to get out of the pool because it started raining and I was getting WET.

ROLLO!

This is why the Cell Block needs to remain open. This thread is proof that the puke needs to be banned.

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 12:15 PM
But having 5 different threads about the same topic is cool!?!;)

thespar
09-09-2002, 12:34 PM
i am bout 5 9

Lobito
09-09-2002, 01:20 PM
I'm 6ft and waiting for friday already...:D

Jargo
09-09-2002, 01:52 PM
ignoring the other part of this thread, I have to say that I feel really small now. You guys are all so tall. I'm just a teeny tiny fella, help meeeeeeeeeee......! :cry:

Exhaust Port
09-09-2002, 04:49 PM
6'' 6" 195 lbs. Not too much fat on this frame.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
09-09-2002, 08:19 PM
5' 7''

rynobot
09-09-2002, 11:44 PM
6'1"

Lord Malakite
09-09-2002, 11:47 PM
I'd say about 5' 10", maybe 5' 11".

2-1B
09-10-2002, 12:34 AM
seventy four inches

plasticfetish
09-10-2002, 01:18 AM
5'10"

... by the way ... after reading back a bit ... did any one else start to picture this (http://homevideo.universalstudios.com/animalhouse/graphics/stills/ahhv.still28.jpg) ? I dunno why, but I did.

Emperor Howdy
09-10-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
But having 5 different threads about the same topic is cool!?!;)

Darth Shifty
09-10-2002, 12:26 PM
I'm a bit over 6' and about 175lbs.

And Plasticfetish, that was absolutely hilarious. :D

DarthBrandon
09-10-2002, 12:47 PM
Pretty much the same as JEDIpartnr, 5'8 and 165 lbs.

And once again Plasticfetish, that was absolutely hilarious.:D

187-Maul
09-10-2002, 02:11 PM
ok this thread really sucks and has no point at all!:mad:

(because I measure in metres and have no idea how big you guys are:crazed: :D :crazed: )

well I'm 1.81 metres and weight 64 kilos (I think that's 128 lbs.)
a lot of my friends say I'm skinny but I'm really not!

Jargo
09-10-2002, 05:40 PM
187 maul is: 5' 11" (ish) and 140.8 lbs ;)

187-Maul
09-11-2002, 12:44 PM
thanx EJ :)
my mom just explained me how much 1 foot is too, so now I know your guys heights too

billfremore
09-11-2002, 01:37 PM
6"3" and 230 lbs

and by the way, my mom could kick all of your butts ;):p

Patient Zero
09-11-2002, 01:45 PM
So your mom likes butts, does she!

billfremore
09-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Yeah, so, what's your point?

Eternal Padawan
09-14-2002, 05:57 PM
I like your mom's butt.

Does she work out?

Darth Trymybestus
04-04-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

You should pray that people like DeadEye are brave enough to go and defend the country because if they didn't, then you would have to. Just my 2 cents.

TheDarthVader
04-04-2003, 08:15 PM
I am 5'11 and I weigh 160 lbs. ;)

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 02:10 AM
I'm 5' 09" and my weight is nobody's business, because it changes all the time.

Jargo
04-05-2003, 08:14 AM
Kinda like a big amoeba? existing in a gelatinous form and shifting from shape to shape in an effort to blend in? drifting betweeen parrallel universes and planes of existence and shifting body mass from one to the other, weightless in one and heavy as dark matter in another? like that? or - not like that........ :sur:

leaving now. :eek:

bobafrett
04-05-2003, 10:13 AM
No, I think it's more like Yo-Yo dieting. I'll start to eat healthy, get down to 156 lbs., then I get bored of eating healthy, I'll start slipping an extra slice of pizza, and I start on my downward spiral. After I hit my high weight, I start working out and eating healthy, and the cycle starts all over again.

HARDY
04-05-2003, 10:39 AM
6 ft 195 pounds 12% bodyfat although whenever i go down to the pub all the youngsters(im 25) seem to be really tall and skinny from being the tallest for my age group when at school now i feel like a dwarf when going out!!! this is in the uk what about everywhere else???

Kidhuman
04-05-2003, 03:44 PM
6 ft. 210 lbs.

HARDY
04-06-2003, 02:14 PM
hey jedi brian i stiil think thats 6ft mate!

Jargo
04-06-2003, 07:27 PM
What's weird about counting in multiples of one five and ten? counting using an outmoded system is weird. Feet and inches? that's archaic. :crazed:

Porcelina
04-06-2003, 07:47 PM
i'm 5'5" and fluctuate (as most women do) between 110-115 lbs.....

you may be thinking i'm petite in comparison to all the big tall men out there, but i'm like monica on friends, man, feisty and tough!!

:D

DarthChuckMc
04-06-2003, 08:37 PM
I'm 5' 8", and a plucky 240 lbs. I guess I could be decribed as a fire plug.....but my kids just call me FAT DADDY. :(

Porcelina
04-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by JediBrian
oh geeeze, another "so called" woman posting. This is getting outta control. But this one says she looks like Courtney Cox.....yah sure. And Monica of Friends isn't tough...she is insecure and bratty. She is the stereotypical NY woman.

i wish i was big enough to not even dignify that with a response, but..... maybe next time :D

who the hell do you think you are???? another "so called" jackarse, obviously...i am a woman.. i'm sure my bf will vouch for that... and i did not say i look like courtney cox, although i do have black hair and pale skin... and i most certainly did not say i was like monica in every respect, and i do hope your little snide comments about her were not implied towards me, as well.... you're right in one regard, though--monica's very insecure and quite bratty, but she's also known for being incredibly strong considering her size, and that's what i was referring to, in my ever-so-cute way!

:p

12inch Lando
04-07-2003, 07:08 AM
6'5"

Porcelina
04-07-2003, 09:42 AM
Porcelina babe, ease up. WOW. LOL. Sensitive like Monica I see as well. I don't even know your personality, but I know the personality type of Monica, since I live in NY and surrounded by uptight, superficial JAPpy women. None of which is you. No hot babe like Monica on friends collects action figures. So don't take offense, because I was critisizing Monica, not you. I hate Racheal too. She is TVs biggest C-tease. I just despise that show along with Will & Grace.

1. don't call me babe

2. i think you're mistaking sarcasm for wit, read up on your oscar wilde or something (or just start reading)

3. i couldn't help but notice you have issues with women, and calling them "babe" and "hot" and other various names that i find offensive--in other threads as well..... please be respectful of the fact that there are women on these boards, and we don't want to put up with crap from the likes of you

4. don't call me babe

JEDIpartner
04-07-2003, 10:56 AM
You can call me "babe"

and I like "Will & Grace", but not "Friends."

sith_killer_99
04-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Ease up, this thread is coming close to being closed.

If you have a problem with another forum member just use the ignore button.

HARDY
04-07-2003, 04:20 PM
well Porcelina , i bet u are well fit!!! (english slang for gorgeous) no insult intended its a compliment I got your back!

Porcelina
04-07-2003, 04:36 PM
cheers ;)

The Overlord Returns
04-07-2003, 05:36 PM
guys, after reading that post by Porcelina, I am absolutely 100% convinced that Porcelina is a man looking for attention. He is jumping on the whole Amy/DNA bandwagon. "I get offended when men call be babe" Puhleaseeeee. Lighten up, "dude"

Well, DUDE........... here's the dish from someone who has met porcelina...

Being that we are from the same city, and have similar interests, we've hung out on a few occasions, and I can guarantee the board that she is all woman. Very cute, with funky black hair and a lovely overall demeanor. I would suggest in future JediBrian that you think before you post, a concept that will clearly be new to you......

Vortex
04-07-2003, 06:22 PM
guys, after reading that post by Porcelina, I am absolutely 100% convinced that Porcelina is a man looking for attention. He is jumping on the whole Amy/DNA bandwagon. "I get offended when men call be babe" Puhleaseeeee. Lighten up, "dude"

Man, you're starting crap in here too...

HARDY
04-07-2003, 07:41 PM
See i knew she was fit!!!! heheheh who is this jedi brian guy anyway he seems to like stirring trouble ?????????

Hey porcelina private message me some time if u r on as i live in london i dont think you browse at the same as me it'd be nice to chat!!:D

JEDIpartner
04-08-2003, 03:23 PM
BANNED!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
BANNED!

THANK THE MAKER!!!

Jargo
04-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Don't mention it my little chickadee, it tweren't nothin' really.....

really it tweren't.......

really. NO REALLY!!! :rolleyes:

Deoxyribonucleic
04-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Oh but really, REALLY, THANK YOU

really, yes for reals, thank you

REALLY!

:crazed:

Jargo
04-08-2003, 04:18 PM
arf arf. :) I don't understand all this male female stuff. Heavens we're all just a bunch of hydrated minerals!!!!! water and dust. Can't we all just get along?!!!!! :cry:

EDIT: sometimes you make a post and then regret it. the bit of this I edited is something I wish I hadn't. Apologies to those that read the putrid filth I posted. I bow my head in shame and shoot mysel where it hurts the most. I now leave this site for evermore and a day. Only to return at the least opportune moment and interrupt a really good thread with the frabjous news of my return from the wilderness.
To my friends farewell and may you live long and prosper, to my enemas, go boil your heads. Adieu farewell goodbye.

Okay, I lied. Just couldn't think of a better way to edit the post.

Lord Malakite
04-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Why can't I get banned I want to be banned, I want you to ban me with your special banning paddle, ban me hard you vixen!!! oh yeah that feels good, Oh I've been bad and norty, ban me good, ban me like you never banned before oh - god - yeah.........................................!!!

EWWW!!!!!

There is no way I'm going near you with the ban stick now, especially with that avatar of you in a bear costume. I have an idea though.

Tycho, I got a job for you. ;) :D

Jargo
04-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Sometimes you just don't get to the edit button fast enough..... :rolleyes:

The Overlord Returns
04-08-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Sometimes you just don't get to the edit button fast enough..... :rolleyes:

And in this case....thank god you didn't!

That was HI - Larious!

The 'Xir
04-08-2003, 06:29 PM
I agree overlord, EJ is one of the more funnier MF's on this site! Still loving the Bear avatar too! You're killin' me brother! :D

and back to the issue, I'm 6'5" and 185 pounds, and as someone else mentioned I sometimes hate being tall too! Everyone can see you in a crowd, your asked to reach stuff all the time, and you always get the Basketball question! :rolleyes: I always like to respond with... No! do you play miniature golf? :p

Dr Zoltar
04-08-2003, 06:46 PM
5' 9" ... and a half. Yeah, yeah, that's it.

When I visit my folks in So. Cal I'm a giant next to most of the population, but here in Seattle I'm considered short. All those Scandinavians who founded Seattle sure were tall.

mabudonicus
06-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Hey, kicking this back to the top!!!

I'm 6'1" or so, weigh 175 or so.... people say I'm underweight, or something, as all the weight seems to be hidden somewhere's...

I'm just tall enough to be the one everyone asks to do stuff cause they can't reach, and tall enough to hit my head REAL hard on pretty much everything (I swear the crown of my skull has never fully hardened)........

JediElf (my companion) is about 5'9 or so, weighs roughly XXX pounds (I'm too young to die:)).... somewhere in her "ideal" weight, no doubt, as she works out and stuff..... I'll post a pic of her today or tomorrow, just gotta get it scanned next door (older forumites will recall her as the source of my "trouble" last year, which is a pretty distant memory- working through that much junk can fix a lot of things up good, after all)

Anakin2121
06-26-2003, 08:49 PM
I'm 6 feet even, 160 lbs.

InsaneJediGirl
06-26-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm about 5'6" and a half.Quite short compared to most of my family.

RooJay
06-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Wow, how I managed to miss out on this little gem of a thread, I'll never know!
Anyway, if anyone cares to know, I'm 5'11" and a very solid 180lbs.
I actually look much lighter than I am (most people guess me at around 145-150, I always win at those 'Guess My Weight" carnival games!), as most of my weight is in dense, solid, manly muscle tissue baby! ;)

Hellboy
06-30-2003, 08:57 PM
5'10" 165lbs. and it's all muscle baby :happy:

DarthChuckMc
06-30-2003, 09:25 PM
5' 8" and 250 lbs. of screamin' steel and sex appeal baby!!