PDA

View Full Version : The continous Q&A

Nebulaz
09-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Most of my day is spent w/me and my g/f talking about SW. Well really its her asking me question after question about subject matter she doesnt understand about star wars. Thats were I come in. I'm the one who answers all her SW q's and helps her understand and figure out the SW universe. But sometimes there are questions that i just dont know the answers too. Does anyone else have this kind of dilema ever occur and if so how do you mingle your way out of not knowing the answers.

DeadEye
09-08-2002, 09:45 PM
A solid way is to tell her something false, so when she makes a moron of herself for realizing she's wrong, she'll realize how stupid of her it was to constantly pester you!!! ;):D
j/k...No idea. :eek:

Patient Zero
09-08-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
A solid way is to tell her something false, so when she makes a moron of herself for realizing she's wrong, she'll realize how stupid of her it was to constantly pester you!!! ;):D
j/k...No idea. :eek:

If only that really worked with some people!:rolleyes: But seriously, where are the mods??? Do you have to actually kill someone to be thrown off. When mass problems are all surrounded around one individual, whomever that individual might be, is it not justifiable to remove that one individual for the good of the community???

Master Goeweins
09-08-2002, 11:53 PM
:eek: well then...... how do you follow that?

I only have one little advice, if you don't know, tell the truth and then look it up together. It makes her feel more included in your hobby and you look more like the honest man that she wants you to be.

Okay, okay... I will be signing my self help relationship books in the lobby until 3pm.:D

LTBasker
09-09-2002, 12:28 AM
Usually it's my sister who asks me questions that are obvious but are pretty much unanswered. Usually I give my opinion or I just say "I dunno, it's unknown" and then give an opinion. She only does it of course to bug me to try to test my trivia knowledge. :rolleyes: