PDA

View Full Version : Build it yourself EP2 figures!

sith_killer_99
10-24-2001, 07:16 PM
So I was wondering, if you, THE FAN, THE COLLECTOR, could build/design your own EP2 figures what would you come up with.

Of course, most of this will be speculation as we have yet to really see much of the characters for EP2.

Here's what I would like to see:

Jango Fett with removable helmet, knee articulation, ball shoulder joints, swivel elbows with arms extended almost straight...just enough bend to make a nice, natural look. The ball shoulder should not interfer with the armor. Both wrists should also be articulated. He should have a good head sculpt and accurate detailed paint job. The back pack should be removable, but he should look natural without the pack on, not like the 300th Boba Fett! It should also come with a rocket firing mechanism, but not some long rod/staff looking rocket that goes through his back pack.

Well, it's a start, so what do you think?

Lobito
10-24-2001, 07:25 PM
I agree with u almost a 100%...almost...the only thing i wouldnt do is make Jango Fett with removable helmet...i think it would be better if his identity remains in the shadows...of course we have to see the movie first...and since i am a no spoiler fan...so i will have to wait.

What i can think of is a C-3PO version that shows him almost complete...:p :)

evenflow
10-25-2001, 08:10 AM
I say go with the removable helmet. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
10-25-2001, 10:49 AM
If I could build my own EP2 figure, it would probably look like somekind of existentialist mound of plastic since I have no artistic aptitude. I think I'll leave that to the Hasbro sculptors. It's more fun ragging on them for every little negative detail anyways. :)