PDA

View Full Version : Emissary of the Void

Sidiously Darth
09-11-2002, 04:38 PM
I just printed the first 2 chapters from starwars.com. Has anyone read this? It came from Star Wars Gamer and will continue in the next issue of the Insider.

I'm usually up on any SW stories that are published, but this one managed to get under the radar. Since I missed the first 5 or 6 issues of the Gamer, were there any other stories published in those issues? I'd really like to get copies, if there were.

I don't like my SW library being incomplete.:D

Vortex
09-11-2002, 06:40 PM
Yea the star wars gamer since vol. 1 had short stories in them and I can't recall all of them, but E of the Void was going to be finished in one of the later gamers like 11 or 12, but since the gamer mag was cancelled starwars.com picked it up and they said they would finish it off in the next insider. They posted it just to keep us star wars junkies in the loop and not get confused with the last part of the story in the insider. They might run the whole story, but I'm not 100% on that.

I remember a good one about Karde in I think 6 or so. They also have little role play stories for the GM's which are pretty cool too.

I think you can still order some old back issues from the star wars store.

Janzeke Khan
09-12-2002, 01:09 PM
It is a cool story huh? It would make a cool comic. *hint* *hint*

dr_evazan22
10-07-2002, 10:02 PM
I read the 3 chapters from SW.com, then the chapter from the Insider. Is it just me, or did it end w/out any resolution? Or is it going to be in the NEXT Insider as well?

Not that it really matters, but I don't really like some of the character names, although Klin Fa Gi is so pretty and rolls so easily off the tongue, I think I would give that anme to my first daughter.

No, really.

Janzeke Khan
10-07-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm sure the rest of them will be in the next 2 insiders.