PDA

View Full Version : Hello new moderators

N-2PF
09-12-2002, 04:47 PM
Now, that you are three: are you moving all the reviews from our old moderator to the review section?
Not just the review about the electronic ones but also the Dooku, Zam and SBD reviews? And what will stay here? Just the threads about figures of the future?

derek
09-12-2002, 06:59 PM
my name tag says, "I'm new here.";)

i don't have a problem with 12" reviews here, as long as Tycho and Jeditricks don't mind them.:) unless i'm told otherwise, the only stuff i'll move outta here is any non 12 inch stuff.:)

JediTricks
09-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Hey there derek, welcome aboard! Thanks for helping out, hope you have fun with it and don't take any guff from these guys. ;) j/k, take all their guff. :D hee hee! :crazed:

N-2PF, I'm not actually a new mod, it was just temporarily set so every section showed my name since I mod ever section. derek is our only new mod today.

Beast
09-12-2002, 07:23 PM
Good luck with the section, Derek. Hopefully you can get some of these threads about the same thing merged into one. I'm a tad suprised they made you a mod, since you used to be pretty heavy with the DeadEye attacks. JediTricks is set that way, just to make sure that nobody forgets his name. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mini-rock
09-12-2002, 07:56 PM
Congrats and good luck derek. :D

Lord Malakite
09-12-2002, 09:38 PM
Goody, a new mod. :D Welcome aboard derek.

2-1B
09-12-2002, 11:51 PM
derek, here's the key to the moderator section . . . err, on second thought I better keep that. :)

Why not have a separate 12" Review section? Because that would only make things more complicated? Okay. :D

Any mod with a Winonatar is fine by me. :cool:

N-2PF
09-13-2002, 06:03 AM
Dear mergerators, just be a little cautious not to overact. Zam's eyes in the Count Dooku thread? If you go on that way, just one thread per wave will be left. You don't be working on merging everything together to only one big 12" thread, do you?

derek
09-13-2002, 01:11 PM
hey N-2PF,

in regards to the thread in question regarding zam's eyes, the original post in that thread was a general review of all three episode 2, wave 2 figures. we already have numerous threads reviewing these figures, and i felt it would be better merged with one of those existing reviews.:)

as for merging quite a few threads, i'll admit to that, but it's not my attempt to have one long discussion thread, but just to put everything in it's place. i counted at least 6 separate threads on jango fett, 5 on count dooku and ki-adi-mundi, etc...all discussing virtually the same thing.:)

as for the "zam's eyes" posts, i've moved that to the "zam" thread.:) bare with me, as i said as the top of this thread, i'm new to this, and my main goal is to make this 12 inch forum easy to navigate through.:)

thanks.:)

JediTricks
09-13-2002, 03:32 PM
If you want to take posts out of a thread, choose "split thread", make a new name for the new thread, and then select which posts will be going to this new thread.

N-2PF
09-14-2002, 06:45 AM
Are we to stupid to decide ourselves to contribute to an existing thread or to start a new one. Will all the not confirmed information on new figures now merged into the 2003 rumor list thread?

Turbowars
09-14-2002, 03:15 PM
Man, you mods are really starting to take the fun out of these threads. if you start moving posts around and editing this and that, you are going to make a lot of members mad. Don't make this into a job guys. Mods can have fun too.;)