PDA

View Full Version : Nemoidian Shuttle

Battle Droid
09-12-2002, 08:15 PM
I wonder if they'll finally release the canceled Episode 1 one since it's in AOTC?

good shot jansen
09-12-2002, 09:02 PM
oh, you mean the nemoidian shuttle, at 1st look, i thought you were refering to the micro machine of the trade federation lander.

i agree, the things already been r & d'd, so's 2/3 of the production cost has already been spent.

anything new would be welcome big time.

geeez, we've waxed poetically for as long as we could over three re-hashes, just think how long winded we can really be with something that's actually new!

what really irks me as i look across my episode I galoob collection, across all the lines, (action fleet, micro machines, die-casts), i don't have a complete set of pod racers. da hecks up with that fercrissakes??!!?

one of the most memorable scenes of any star wars flick, full of vehicles just screaming out to be made into toys, and i can't get a full set of thses guys, not even a hodgepodge of different sizes when spread across the lines?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Battle Droid
09-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Yeah the Nemoidian Shuttle is what I meant, thanks. :D

jeddah
09-16-2002, 02:12 PM
Me too. I am an appreciator of the Neimoidian shuttle. The sooner the better. :)

jeddah
(ostensibly a non-collector)

Glitch
09-17-2002, 01:37 AM
That ship never made it to tooling and the only three prototypes are in private collections. :) The same can be said for the Death Star and the Star Destroyer.

Unless Hasbro plans to start one from scratch, it will never see the light of day.

They ain't gettin' mine!

JediCole
09-24-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Glitch
That ship never made it to tooling and the only three prototypes are in private collections. :) The same can be said for the Death Star and the Star Destroyer.

Unless Hasbro plans to start one from scratch, it will never see the light of day.

An interesting point. However, they are making the AT-TE and Dooku's Solar Sailer. "So what?", you may well ask. WELL, they had to make those two FROM SCRATCH! There is ultimately precious little difference between remaking the above and the production of the two AOTC ships, apart from any prototypes having to be effectively "remakes".