PDA

View Full Version : Poggle the Lesser.

Battle Droid
09-12-2002, 09:48 PM
I'm sure you've got plans to make one Hasbro, but we want it now!

Give him a Death Star Hologram.
Bone cane.
Voice chip, he's not Poggle without that strange but cool language of his.

Geonosian
09-14-2002, 09:41 AM
Please make him Hasbro.

bigbarada
09-14-2002, 12:28 PM
I agree with everything but the voice chip.

QLD
09-14-2002, 01:33 PM
*robot voice*

Why....do....you....not....agree....with....the... .voice....chip....big....barada...I....think....it ....is....a....good....idea.....because.....I....w ould....sound....like....I....was....using....an.. ..electronic....voice....box....

And if they are going to give him anything, how about a much better name. Poggle the Lessar? Makes him sound like some bushy bearded jovial homeless person.

Darth Evil
09-14-2002, 05:03 PM
I don't like the idea of the voice chip either, the rest sounds great.

bigbarada
09-14-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
*robot voice*

Why.... do.... you....not....agree.... with....the....voice....chip.... big....barada...I....think....it.... is....a....good....idea..... because.....I....would....sound....like.... I....was....using....an.... electronic....voice....box....

And if they are going to give him anything, how about a much better name. Poggle the Lessar? Makes him sound like some bushy bearded jovial homeless person.

For one, the figure is too small and thin to properly hide a voice chip and the batteries that would be necessary to power it.

Second, anyone with an imagination could easily give a voice to the toy themselves. I'm getting tired of this video game approach to toys. Push the button and the toy will do the playing for you, no need to wear yourself out or, heaven forbid, develop an imagination that would turn you into a free thinker. It all must be part of some elaborate government plot to steal the creativity and free will from our children in order to make them conforming, productive members of society.

;):D

jedihunter25
09-14-2002, 06:49 PM
Yes, WE NEED POGGLE and less re-re-re-remakes.

Geonosian
09-14-2002, 08:24 PM
And the Geo-Picador with Orray;) .

Battle Droid
09-14-2002, 08:37 PM
Other Geonosians we need.

Geonosian Guard (in Guarding stance, like the one outside of Obi-Wan's Prison Cell)
Sun Fac (he'll most likely be in the deleted Trial scene on the DVD, he's Poggle's Assistant, here's a pic of him http://fatz.swhosts.net/AOTC/sun_fac.gif)
Sun Rit (he'll most likely be in the deleted Trial scene on the DVD, he's Poggle's Underling)

Geonosian
09-14-2002, 11:12 PM
All of the above HASBRO!!!!!!!!

evenflow
09-16-2002, 11:43 AM
I agree that he should be made.

Geonosian
09-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Hopefully in 2003..

JediCole
09-16-2002, 11:12 PM
I too am hopeful that Hasbro will wake up and make this great character. However, all 2003 rumor lists seem to point to new Lukes, Leias, Anakins, Hans, R2s, Vaders, Obi-Wans, etc. You get the picture.
Meanwhile Poggle and other worthy characters go unproduced.

Geonosian
09-17-2002, 02:11 AM
An Anakin with a robe?

PLEASE SAY YES...

bigbarada
09-17-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
An Anakin with a robe?

PLEASE SAY YES...

"Stay on topic........ Stay on topic."

Just because you can get away with this at the lordoftheringsguide.com forums, doesn't mean it will be tolerated here.

Geonosian
09-18-2002, 07:39 PM
Whatever dude...

Anyways whos looking forward to Poggle?

I am..