PDA

View Full Version : Bespin Floor Plan

Darkross
09-13-2002, 10:56 AM
Does anyone have or know where I get can a floor plan of Bespin?

I would like to have a floor plan of the Carbon Freeze chamber and how it connects to the Bespin Tower...where Luke crashes through the window and how IT connects to the weather vane? I've watched ESB 100 times or more, and I am still baffled about the weather vane scene...were after Luke climbs back onto the walkway after falling out of the window...the next scene shows him walking outside...where did he fall from? Does anyone know? Does anyone have pictures or drawings?

Bobajames
09-14-2002, 11:16 PM
If you have ever played Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, there is a level available that shows it pretty well. As far as i remember off the top of my head, the carbon freeze room has a lower level (that vader falls off of) and leads to one of those tube things. after that is the room with the window where vader throws stuff at luke and he goes a flyin onto the walkway. he gets up onto the walkway and walks to his right and into a room (now on the left) where darth pops out of nowhere. vader battles him back to where he came from but they keep going straight leading to the platform where luke gets his hand cut off. luke jumps and falls a ways to another tube that he slides through, eventually stops and is dropped through the floor to the weather vane. wow that was a mouthful. if i said anything wrong someone correct me.