PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian diorama

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 01:49 PM
Here's one of my arenas, but when I made it I didn't have any of the beasts or Padmé. Anyway, here it is.

An overview:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Shaak Ti, a Jedi killing a droid, a Wookiee Jedi, a Duros Jedi, a Mon Calamari Jedi, Obi-Wan deflecting a bolt, Saesee Tiin blowing up a droid, an armless Jedi against a Geonosian, a Super Battle Droid stepping over a battle droid, and Jango firing:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 01:56 PM
Mace about to kill Jango, a Klatooinian Jedi, half of a droid, a Jedi facing off with a droideka, and old Jedi about to destoy a battle droid, a Jedi impaling a droid, a dying Jedi, Anakin about to kill a droid, and Stass Allie waiting for a droid:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 02:00 PM
A Zabrak against a picador, a Trandoshan Jedi, a commander droid firing over a dead Jedi's corpse, Kit Fisto slashing at a droid, Plo Koon Forcing back a droid (pun intended), Ki-Adi-Mundi ready and waiting to go mess up the control ship, Luminara Unduli deflecting a bolt at a battle droid, which makes its head fly off, and a double-sabered Jedi against a droideka:

Darth Sidious
09-14-2002, 04:48 PM
Looks very good! I like it much. :) Check out mine too, I just posted it. Mine and yours look pretty similar, actually.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-14-2002, 05:30 PM
I saw yours earlier today. Very nice! You have more beasts, I have more droids. It all evens out. :D

Darth Sidious
09-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Yes, it does. :) If we could combine our collections into one diorama it would kick serious arse. :D

ACPin
09-15-2002, 12:09 AM
Want to make both of your dioramas better?

1) Consider using the appropriate background.

2) Use play sand (cheap at $3 for a 5lb bag) and a huge plastic (used by painters to cover furnishings) over the floor.

:D :cool: ;)

Sorry but I can't lend you my battle droids! (http://systems.figures.com/archives/images/68/31568.jpg) :evil:

187-Maul
09-15-2002, 08:51 AM
looks pretty cool
did you see my arena diorama too? doesn't look that different too (I too don't have a padme or any of the beasts)

Darth Sidious
09-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Batlle Droids! I want...I want... j/k. :D A background would have been a good idea, but my parents would s**t if I poured sand all over their new carpet, even if it was on a plastic dropcloth. I would have made a background, but mine was too big and I didn't have the resources. Yours looks great, too, 187-Maul! :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-15-2002, 01:17 PM
The hearth is the place where I set up all my dioramas. I don't like buying more than one of the same figure - note how all my battle droids are different (Episode I, Arena, Accessory set, STAP, Playsets, etc.). I didn't get a background because I can't find a good one. I think that the floor where I set it up kind of looks like sand. I haven't seen yours yet, 187-Maul, but will do! :)
BTW, I now have the Reek and Padmé, I'll get the Nexu soon (MAJOR pegwarmer - they had to put him and deluxe Ani in two different areas!) but I can't find the Acklay! My current diorama is of the Jedi surrounded, with custom costumes for my Barada and Weequay figures. :)