PDA

View Full Version : Female Geonosians?

Battle Droid
09-14-2002, 04:37 PM
I wonder if there's just one big Queen or what?

Darth Sidious
09-14-2002, 05:03 PM
I'm guessing there is a queen. But you wouldn't see her, she'd just be in a guarded hive somewhere making drones. Thats my view on it, anyway.

Lord Tenebrous
09-14-2002, 07:32 PM
I'm guessing they have some avian features. Females (which seem to be the same physically as males) probably lay eggs, which aren't fertilized unless neccessary. The whole species hints at a long life and low metabolism, so I doubt there are any new Geonosians unless disease or war wiped a good number out.

Of course, the Empire will exploit whatever reproductive features they have, since George mentions on the DVD that Geonosians help build the Death Stars (referring to the discussion scene from "Clerks")

scruffziller
10-11-2002, 03:57 PM
So what was Poggle the Lesser?

Battle Droid
10-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Male

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Poggle was a hermaphrodite and all the Geonosians were his love children with himself :eek:

Nexu
10-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Heheheheheheh. :D

I always figured that all of the warriors were male and all of the females were underground all watching inter-galactic TV, and going to hair salons, and having Avon and Tupperware parties.

chewie
10-12-2002, 12:38 AM
In ant and bee colonies, usually 99% of the colony is made up of female workers. Males usually exist only for mating with a queen.

The earthly colony of insect heirarchy apparently doesn't apply to Geonosians.

JesusFreak
10-12-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Nexu

I always figured that all of the warriors were male and all of the females were underground all watching inter-galactic TV, and going to hair salons, and having Avon and Tupperware parties.

LOL, if I didn't know better I'd say you were dissing females! ;)

Actually I thought that the ones handling the three beasts were male and then the whole crowd was a mixture of genders

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Nexu

Don't forget the all-important Botox parties. :D

Nexu
10-13-2002, 06:58 PM
heheheh. Can't forget those, can we? ;)