PDA

View Full Version : Planets

Pendo
09-15-2002, 06:48 AM
We've had desert planets, ice planets, swamp planets, grass planets, gas planets, rock planets, city planets, and water planets. What do you think George will come up with next for a planet???

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
09-15-2002, 09:17 AM
He's done them all, I think, damn you Pendo I'll be thinking about this all day now, as if I didn't have enough to think about!

Jek Porky 2002
09-15-2002, 09:21 AM
Actually I've got it, and it's quite an obvious one for Episode III, a Lava planet or even a planet like our moon.

darthvyn
09-15-2002, 10:51 AM
JELLO PLANET!!!

no?

(you also forgot forrest planet)

maybe a jungle planet, tropical planet

mini-rock
09-15-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by darthvyn
(you also forgot forrest planet)

Thats because it was the "Forest moon of Endor". :D

I agree with JP, a lava planet could be next.:)

Pendo
09-15-2002, 12:32 PM
A lava planet sounds great :D. I think if there was a lava planet we would deffo see Obi-Wan and Anakin duel, and Anakin fall into the lava.

(I can see the "Anakin will not fall into lava" thread coming back into action now :rolleyes:.)

PENDO!

Battle Droid
09-15-2002, 02:38 PM
Jungle Planet
Geyser Planet

odb
09-15-2002, 03:34 PM
What about a:

Factory Planet: nothing but a massive forge world (grey, polluted dominated by mile high factoires, that kind of thing)

Dead Worlds: worlds devoid of life, kinda of like the moon

Space Stations: okay not strictly a planet, but its an idea. Could take vary forms from being new, civilised and ordered to being run down hive of villany and scum.

Underground Worlds: where the surface is unhospitable, firestorms, radiation etc.

Droid Planets: fully automated planets where humans and other aliens are a minority. Could be like a factory planet, automated production lines.

darthvyn
09-15-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by mini-rock

Thats because it was the "Forest moon of Endor". :D

that's what i meant... he forgot it in his list of climates we've already seen - how could i forget after hearing admiral ackbar say it like, 15 times in 5 minutes!!!

mini-rock
09-15-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn

that's what i meant... he forgot it in his list of climates we've already seen - how could i forget after hearing admiral ackbar say it like, 15 times in 5 minutes!!!

My bad! If you were discussing climates then yes it was forgotten (unless thats what Pendo meant by "grass planet") but the title of this thread is "Planets" not moons or climates. Maybe I was just being too technical. What was Endor anyway? :)

odb, a droid planet would be interesting. I guess it would be a metal planet, like Cybertron?

187-Maul
09-16-2002, 08:48 AM
I like the underground world idea (by odb)
or they could show some of the underground slums on coruscant

a lava planet was my first thought too

mini-rock
09-16-2002, 10:19 AM
I was curious myself about the underground slums on Coruscant. It was mentioned in the visual dictionary, but all we saw was the 'nightlife".

Darkross
09-18-2002, 11:42 AM
Well I don't know about everyone else...but I'm hoping to see Alderaan. (it is a grassy planet if I'm not mistaken). Naboo was a mix of grass, swamp and forest. I want to see Sullust (lava planet I think????)

Lava planet or Moon kind of planet are all that's left to see in the Star Wars universe...so let's hope we see them in Episode III.

Pendo
09-18-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Darkross
I want to see Sullust (lava planet I think????)

Sullust would be a good one to see, good idea :D. It would be cool if Anakin falls into the lava there (IF he falls into lava ;)). It would also give the audience a little reminder of Anakin's fall when Vader says "What of the reports of the Rebel fleet massing near Sullust?" in Return of the Jedi.

:)

PENDO!

Darkross
09-18-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Pendo

Sullust would be a good one to see, good idea :D. It would be cool if Anakin falls into the lava there (IF he falls into lava ;)). It would also give the audience a little reminder of Anakin's fall when Vader says "What of the reports of the Rebel fleet massing near Sullust?" in Return of the Jedi.

:)

PENDO!

Yes...I was thinking of this quote also...when I submitted the post. It would be cool to link the trilogys this way too!

The Overlord Returns
09-23-2002, 12:48 PM
I want to see a planet made entirely of chocolate.......

Darth Vellner
09-23-2002, 01:18 PM
A lava planet
A (Earth Like) planet

then just more of the same...

We may SEE planets that we have hear of in the movies (but never saw) like...???

Darkross
10-25-2002, 11:51 AM
It would be nice to finally see Corellia! Han Solo's home planet!

Darkross
10-25-2002, 11:53 AM
Maybe if we see Corellia...we'll see a young (Teen-age) Han Solo and maybe Lando Calrissian! That would be cool!

darthvyn
10-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
I want to see a planet made entirely of chocolate.......

mmmm... the planet of chocolate...

CHOCOLATE 50% OFF!!!!???

odb
10-26-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Darth Vellner
We may SEE planets that we have hear of in the movies (but never saw) like...???

Dantooine was mentioned in ANH as a rebel base that was abandoned, you could see some troopsloyal to the Old Republic flee there in EPIII.