PDA

View Full Version : NJO-Where are they now?

Janzeke Khan
09-16-2002, 11:12 AM
Where are these Characters in the newest NJO book or the last time they appered:
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Luke Skywalker
Mara Jade Skywalker
Kyle Katarn

Sidiously Darth
09-17-2002, 01:10 AM
Hi JK! Let's see if we can catch you up:

Jacen Solo - On his way back to the New Republic w/ Vergere. You should read Traitor, it's an interesting read. It will give you many details as how Jacen put a hurting on the Vong's new homeworld, aka Coruscant.

Jaina Solo - Had a brush with the darkside but she's feeling better now. She's been pretending to be Yun Halar (sp?), Vong Trickster goddess.

Anakin - Died wiping out the Voxyn queen on one of the world ships.

Han & Leia Solo - Running around trying to pull support for the resistance against the Vong.

Luke & Mara Skywalker - Went to Coruscant to check things out and got into a fight with this nasty dark force creature, Lord Nyax.

If you really want a more thorough accounting, I suggest reading the books. There's way to much info to dispense.:D

Janzeke Khan
09-17-2002, 11:26 AM
Well I was planing on reading the books but, I can't find them at any store in the next two towns. Is there a site I can order them from?

Darth Evil
09-17-2002, 02:56 PM
I'd say Amazon have them all.

Janzeke Khan
09-17-2002, 03:02 PM
Don't you need a credit card to order from Amazon, I'm only 19 and don't have a Credit Card.

Sidiously Darth
09-17-2002, 03:35 PM
Try ebay. Sometimes you can get a good deal. Some sell SW books in lots. I've seen 10 books sell for $15-$20. You might be able to knock out several books with one bid.

rynobot
09-22-2002, 12:25 AM
you can send check or money order to Amazon.com

thespar
09-22-2002, 11:14 PM
do they like using the njo to kill off every body who next Wedge.

Janzeke Khan
09-23-2002, 02:51 PM
I know what you mean. I hated that they killed off Chewbacca. But Anakin isn't really died is he? I thought He was just missing, or everyone thinks he's died because he didn't come home. Because at Star Wars.com it doen't say he dead.

thespar
09-23-2002, 03:32 PM
according to the new essatinol chacter guild he is with his gradfather at one with the force. i mean the authors for the njo must have something against poor old han. first the kill off his best friend then they killed off one of his kids, had one dance with the dark side. then need to chage it form njo to ahs (agaist han solo.)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-24-2002, 08:36 PM
Oh no. I hadn't even considered Wedge dying. He's the "everyman" character, and I think it'd be poor judgment to kill him off.

Great job, thespar! Giving them more bad ideas! ;)

thespar
09-24-2002, 10:42 PM
i never liked this story line idea sience i read that they had plans to kill cheiwe one of favorite ot chacters. i was just joke about wedgew his was the first name that poped in to my head.

Eternal Padawan
09-25-2002, 09:16 AM
<-------patiently waiting for Anakin to return.

ROLLO!

Bel-Cam Jos
09-26-2002, 06:31 PM
But how can dead characters return, EP?

Signed,
Odysseus
Bobby Ewing
Boba Fett
Jesus
Gandalf
Tom Sawyer
etc.
:rolleyes: (the eyes are roll... o... ing)

thespar
09-26-2002, 11:07 PM
accord to star wars the sarlacc keep the prey a live for a thousand years if any one could found a way of a problem like that with that much time on his hands it boba fett. after all who knows how fast some of his weapons would have disslove.

Janzeke Khan
09-27-2002, 02:39 AM
According to The Dark Empire comics he made it out of the Sarclacc and began hunting for Han. He finaly found him (two Days before Leia gave birth to Anakin.) anyway a few hours before Leia gave birth Fett was shot down in the outer outer realm. His ship was not destroyed but all we know is that he did not fallow.

rynobot
09-27-2002, 04:07 PM
Just to let people know that one Author doesn't have the power to kill off a major charcter.

Adam
10-04-2002, 03:43 PM
Right. It's not the authors who kill off major characters, its the brains behind the whole NJO series.

Darth Evil
10-06-2002, 08:51 AM
Fett still isn't dead. In one of the Tales books, he meets Han later. And the brains behind the NJO can't kill anyone they like, they have to get permission from Lucas. So Luke, Han and Leia are probably untouchable. Probably.

thespar
10-06-2002, 10:50 PM
after chewebacca was killed in my opion no will be safe.

Janzeke Khan
10-07-2002, 02:16 AM
I know huh. They could have just made him the Republics lead machinic. I mean yeah it helps the storie become more realistic but dang why some one that was there from the begin'in. Anakin Can't be dead that just doesn't seem right. I bet the Vong have him somwhere and are trying to turn him into a Force Sencitive Vong. If they make an EP 7 I bet that would be revealed in that.