PDA

View Full Version : 12" Scale Lama Su and/or Taun We and how to do it...

JediCole
09-16-2002, 10:28 PM
Okay Hasbro,
LucasFilm has been goodly enough to give you two unusually tall characters that invite the inclusion of a third into a special "assortment" of 12"-scale figues.

Standing at approximatly 15"-17", this new wave of figures would all be released together, so as not to have some overly tall boxes and some short ones. And for the most part, the boxes could be slightly thinner than the standard 12" ones.

What I am getting at is this, make 12" scale versions of Lama Su and Taun We from Episode II, and Yareel Poof from Episode I! It couldn't be simpler. You get out three fan favorites in one fell swoop and get all of the awkward size (from the standpoint of height) figures done in the process!

Beast
09-16-2002, 10:33 PM
Don't need longer boxes for them at all. Since they will have knee and hip joints they can always pose them crouched or kneeling in the box. That way they don't have to spend more on designing larger boxes.

The bodies would have to be all new ones, since the figures are so thin though. Yareel Poof will likely never appear in the basic line, especially with Hasbro doing the entire Jedi Council as exclusives for the Fan Club. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Geonosian
09-17-2002, 01:20 AM
Love the idea.

evenflow
09-17-2002, 05:48 PM
I think it would be an icredible idea. I would buy them .