PDA

View Full Version : Kamino playset and Dexsters restaurant!!

Jedi Master Silas
09-17-2002, 06:13 PM
I think this would be so sweet (but expensive). I'm not exactly sure how it should be built exactly but I like the idea. Maybe include the the other Kamino dude (Not Taun-We) and a pair of the Jango clones and heck lets get crazy!!! Even throw in a new sculpt Jango and Boba. Oh, and build a landing platform for the Slave 1 too.

Also what about Dexsters restaurant...built to scale for the 3 3/4 inch figures and include several of the characters and droids from the eatery! I think the Dexster idea is more realistic but one can dream :happy:

Lord Tenebrous
09-17-2002, 08:26 PM
Hasbro would probably go the route of their earlier dioramas (like Jabba's Palace and the Cantina). That way you can get tall, detailed sections. My ideas:

Diner:

Plastic booths and Kitchen backdrop. Includes Dexter Jettster ('happy' CG sculpt with knee articulation)

Kamino:

Hard plastic walkway with hatchery, school, and mess hall backdrops. Includes Taun We (taller sculpt with multi-gesture articulation)

You're looking at 7-15 dollars each, with a good sense of the actual scenes. :)

Jedi Master Silas
09-17-2002, 10:42 PM
I want big bold and flashy LOL :) I liked the new Han Carbo in Jabbas Palace but I really want "old school" type playsets like the old death stat etc.......THOSE WERE THE DAYS!! Oh snap now I sound like Archie friggin' Bunker LOL

Jayspawn
09-18-2002, 12:26 PM
I would like a landing Kamino landing platform for my Slave 1.

I dont' care much for Dexter's diner because his waitress droid annoys the hell out of me. It doesn't look like a 'Star Wars' droid.

Jedi Master Silas
09-18-2002, 02:53 PM
I read info somewhere that the droid waitress was patterned after Flo and the diner was patterened after Mels Diner...just some useless info LOL. I liked the diner scene..it added an upbeat tempo to the movie for me and I love Dex with his ol' droopy pants self :)

Darth Maul
10-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Any petition from you to Hasbro to make any playset or vehicle that don't see to this day the light counts with my vote and proof.:cool:

evenflow
10-07-2002, 08:37 AM
The Diner could be really col if done right, but Hasbro would screw it up so i'd rather not have it. If they did make it though, they should include the waitress droid.