PDA

View Full Version : CommTech Chips

ACPin
10-26-2001, 08:26 AM
What seemed to be a novel idea of getting your figures to talk, didn't quite work as expected. I only use them mostly as stands for my figures. What did you do with yours?

mrhat
10-26-2001, 11:13 AM
In the beginning i used them as stands, but as i realized i had too many, and that figures DO stand on their own, i moved my figs to another place, an well the chips were left behind, now i have them all in one of those star case things they work pretty well! Now they hang on the wall, in their humble Star Case, and will never see the feet of figures again. Not a bad idea though really Hasbro.

master jedi
10-26-2001, 02:45 PM
I use them as stands. I think Hasbro could have done better with the voices but that would probably have made the prices go up.

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:40 PM
As I stated in the Anakin review I absolutely love these CommTech chips. They're the best thing since Devon. The voices are so clear and crisp and you barely have to swipe them across the reader to hear them. I figured you have to beat the reader and swipe it about 100 times to hear it but it's quick and smooth...kinda like Chux...well, at least the quick part.

And no Slicker's mom jokes.

2-1B
03-26-2006, 12:15 AM
I like them. The only thing that sucks is that
Gasgano Never Talked.

Slicker
03-26-2006, 12:16 AM
I like them. The only thing that sucks is that
Gasgano Never Talked.Ohhhhh, that was clever Caesar. You truly burned a forumite that hasn't posted in years. You go girl.

2-1B
03-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Ohhhhh, that was clever Caesar. You truly burned a forumite that hasn't posted in years. You go girl.

:love:

this Candle burns far and wide. no one is safe from my Flames.

CaptainSolo1138
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM
They're the best thing since Devon.
Slicker, in a thread as ludicrous as ACPin's "Commtech" thread, how is it that you manage to get the most inappropriate comment in?

And if I wanted to hear something that sounded like a puppy being kicked down the stairs, I'd kick a puppy down the stairs.