PDA

View Full Version : The Thing on the Back of the 2003 Mace is...

Thrawn
09-18-2002, 12:27 AM
One of the Water & Power devices Kesslee slams into the back of his underling to drain him of water and convert it to pure drinkable water - from Tank Girl. Picture below proves it.

JediTricks
09-18-2002, 12:30 AM
I thought it was a flint wheel so Mace can shoot "Force sparks" that weren't in the movie and get recalled for catching fire, thus creating the modern supercollectible. :D

LTBasker
09-18-2002, 12:37 AM
I thought it was a lever or just there so that we wouldn't fixate our concentration on the horrid cloak.

Lord Tenebrous
09-18-2002, 12:37 AM
It's Lucas' goiter implant. :D

Beast
09-18-2002, 12:38 AM
Wow, now mods are making new thread about an already discussed topic. Remeber guys, JT and Sir Steve want you to use the search function. ;) :D

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14574

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
09-18-2002, 12:44 AM
Nah, it's a little glass backpack where Mace keeps all his wet blankets. ;)

droidekas2
09-18-2002, 10:32 AM
They are extension rods connected to his arms with small pads attached for your fingers to rest on. You use them to manipulte them to simulate motion. Kenner used them on the Mantis Alien from their Aliens line years back.
Its a great effect for simulating a lightsaber battle, but I think they detract from the sculpt. Therefore this figure sucks.

But oh yes, yes, the old mantra, Its for the kids.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-18-2002, 12:15 PM
I think it's something where you put bubble fluid in, so when he's in action, little bubbles come out of his back. Sweet deal!! :D

Sidiously Darth
09-18-2002, 10:50 PM
Everyone will probably read these out of order but see here, same post again b/c of multiple threads. I know I'm going to get shot down for post padding.

Since there are multiple threads on this subject, I'm saving time and using the same reply. It's like working for Hasbro, same crap different time & place.

First we had B!#@h-Slap Windu. Now we have the new and improved windup Mace "The Impaler" Windu.:D

I can just see it now. You turn the nob on his back and he teeters from side to side. This simulates walking and then he jams his saber into the future Concept Stormie with built-in saber wound. This actually was self inflicted b/c he doesn't have the force or knowledge to wield such an elegant weapon.

JEDIpartner
09-19-2002, 08:36 AM
I know!!! It's where he keeps spare Frog treats in the event he should run into Jabba!!!!

Lyet
09-19-2002, 08:45 AM
Its where he keeps his wallet that says "Bad MotherF****r"

JEDIpartner
09-19-2002, 12:53 PM
Is it??? :eek:

187-Maul
09-19-2002, 01:15 PM
the hasbro site says: "Mace Windu, Arena Confrontation, with flexible arms for super realistic lightsaber control!

whatever that means...maybe you can pull that knob out and the arms come closer to the body etc. (or maybe the plastic was SO soft that they thought "lets do This")

edit: just noticed bigb posted it before me in the other thread
damn it:p

JediTricks
09-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Ewww! They made this figure into a Mace Windu puppet?!?

Darth forb1us
09-19-2002, 08:43 PM
another thread on it :p
at first I too thought it was a "sparking mechanism" so that you could play with jango FB, shoot his flame, then spark mace and "pretend" heh, that his cloak was on fire.
seeing that he's a puppet, thats retarded.

and the note of using the search function to see if somethings been posted already? thats retarded as well ;) . I'd see if it was on the same page but running a search for it....

OC47150
09-20-2002, 04:50 PM
You mean it's not a zit?