PDA

View Full Version : Moives for 2003 and 2004 and 2005

mylow thehutt
09-18-2002, 08:21 PM
:cool: Well i searched some of the moives for 2003 and 2004 and boy did find some cool stuff. here it goes

Freddy V.S Jason:

Freddy V.S Jason for controll over heck or well you know,any way except to see a cameo apperences by Mike Myers (not Austin Poweres the one from Hollween) and pin head.

King Kong:

Well this ones different it casts Arnold Schwarzenegger,Bruce Willis,and Jon Clod vab dam. Were a big Ape is taken from the jungle by a team of hunters.

Three stoges moive:

Might be rated R or a solid PG-13:crazed:

Aonaconda 2:
no much was given.

and meet the fockers (meet the parents 2):
the whole famliy gets to gether for the wedding

2003.........Bad Boys 2 - sequel to the Will Smith/Martin Lawrence hit

2003.........The Fast and the Furious 2 - O'Connor can redeem himself by going undercover in Miami

Untitled Looney Tunes Project - the characters in a live-action world

7 May
Spider-Man 2 - the webslinger faces new enemies

28 May
Shrek 2 - the green ogre and donkey return!

?2004.........Iron Man - a Marvel comic book adaptation

?2004.........Mission: Impossible 3 - David Fincher directs Tom Cruise

??Dec........xXx2 - Vin Diesel returns as the new breed of secret agent

?2004.........Superman - McG directs this new take on the man of steel

2004.........Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - John Woo directs the heroes in a half-shell

?2004.........Terminator 4 - set in the future, after the nuclear conflagration has ended

?2004.........The X-Files 2 - Mulder and Scully investigate more strange occurrences

?2004.........X-Men 3 - sequel to the popular comic book adaptation

- 2002 - 2003 - 2004 - 2005 -
JANUARY - FEBRUARY - MARCH - APRIL - MAY -
- JUNE - JULY - AUGUST - SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER -
- NOVEMBER - DECEMBER -
May

25 May
Star Wars: Episode III - Anakin's turn to the Dark Side

??May........The Hulk 2 - the green fella returns

?2005.........Jurassic Park 4 - Spielberg appears to have a great idea for this one!

MOVIES 2003 and 2004: THE SEQUEL
Let's tally them up!
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azbakan
Lethal Weapon 5
Mission Impossible 3
Riddick: Pitch Black 2
Rush Hour 3
Scooby Doo 2
Shrek 2
Spiderman 2
Terminator 4
Under Seige 3
The X-Files 2
XXX2
American Wedding (sequel to American Pie 2)
Anaconda 2
Bad Boys 2
Benji Returns
Charlies Angels 2: Halo
Exorcist 4: Dominion
Dirty Dancing 2
Dumbo 2
The Fast and the Furious 2
Final Destination 2
Jeepers Creepers 2
The Jungle Book 2
Legally Blonde 2: red, White and Blonde
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The Matrix: Reloaded
The Matrix: Revolutions
Meet the Fokkers (sequel to 'Meet the Parents')
Mortal Combat 3: Domination
Operation Condor 3
Resident Evil 2: Nemesis
Ripley's Game (sequel to "The Talented Mr. Ripley")
Spy Kids 3
Terminator 3
Tomb Raiders 2
The Whole Nine Yards 2
X-Men 2
Zorro Unmasked

Wooh! well there you go.
:)

Beast
09-18-2002, 08:30 PM
All I have to say is, http://upcomingmovies.com/ and http://countingdown.com/. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
09-18-2002, 08:37 PM
Cool Jar thanx I was going to that but I think my computer was going to freez on me so I just got the moives in there.:)

QLD
09-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Freddy V.S Jason: - 10 years ago I would have been all over this. Now I could care less.

King Kong: - If what you wrote is remotely true, then it is true, there is no GOD.

Three Stooges - Hmm....could be good, could be horrible.

Anaconda 2 - Please God NO! The first was barely tolerable.

meet the fockers (meet the parents 2): - Ehh.....could be decent, about like Father of the Bride 2.

Bad Boys 2 - Too late....

The Fast and the Furious 2 - YAWN

Spider-Man 2 - Just keep Joel Schumacher AWAY!!!!

Shrek 2 - Direct to video

Iron Man - BUST

Mission: Impossible 3 - Milking this one dry aren't they....

xXx2 - If there is a God in heaven, he/she will not allow this movie to even hit pre-production!!

Superman - Hmm....Nope, don't think it will ever happen.

etc. etc......

Beast
09-18-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
Spider-Man 2 - Just keep Joel Schumacher AWAY!!!!
Ahhh, I had a horrific vision of that QLD. Can you say, Leather Spider-Man suit with nipples. I can imagine his crappy idea for the villians as well. :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Prince Xizor
09-18-2002, 10:01 PM
Where on earth did you get the information for King Kong? I don't think anybody could get those three in a movie together.

Beast
09-18-2002, 10:09 PM
I don't think anyone could afford to get those three in a movie together. I don't buy the story on that one. It sounds more like a fans dream movie, then somthing that would actually happen. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

derek
09-18-2002, 10:16 PM
hey QLD,

you don't think there will be a new superman movie? with the success of spiderman and x-men, i'd say at least 3 new superman movies are almost a sure thing.:)

wedgeA
09-18-2002, 10:37 PM
I don't think it was mentioned but Indiana Jones 4 is set for 2005.

T4- I'm not sure on this. If T3 flops with Ahnuld's $30 million salary, I'd say this is a goner.

Stuff I've heard about that I hope never sees the light of day:

DAWN OF THE DEAD remake- written by the guy who wrote Scooby Doo, that says it all.

SEVEN SAMURAI remake- words cannot express my disdain for this project. Well, there are some but I'll be kicked off the boards if I write them.

QLD
09-18-2002, 10:43 PM
Yes, I love Seven Samurai.....if they do it, they better do it well!

That was a GREAT movie!!

And I am sure there will be another Supes movie, I guess after the 10 year delay, it's hard to believe.

And Van Damn works for peanuts now. All he does is direct to video movies. Willis seems to pick his large paydays when he wants them...and Arnies stock is fading faster than Enron's. I think it's possible, I just think it would be horrible!

derek
09-18-2002, 11:01 PM
hey wedge A,

i've read that T4 is already green lit. in fact, from what i understand, arnold was hesitant, but the filmmakers said we're doing it with you or without you, so he's signed on.:)

QLD,

we're going to see so many superhero films over the next 5 years or so. when a movie like spiderman makes $400 plus million, hollywood will give the go ahead to anything they think will make money. now if there will be a quality superman film is another thing....:)

BlahBlahBlah
09-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Telling Arnold "We're doing it with or without you" pretty much destroyed any chance it had of being good.

Rogue II
09-19-2002, 08:31 AM
I think someone made a typo.

Bruce Willis, Arnold and Van Damm should not have been the cast of King Kong, but should have been under the Three Stooges Has Beens. Aren't they getting a little old to be doing Action movies....Oh yeah, its all CGI now anyway.

Is it just me or are all of these movies either sequals or re-makes? Has the film industry lost all creativity?

...at least there wasn't another Batman movie on the list.

derek
09-19-2002, 08:50 AM
BlahBlahBlah,

james cameron not writing and directing terminator 3 dosen't give me any hope T3 will be any good, much less T4:)

BlahBlahBlah
09-19-2002, 02:56 PM
Cameron's not writing or directing? Man, I am so out of the loop. I need to get back into the movie news groove.

Well, I didn't have much hope for T3 anyway...

wedgeA
09-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by derek
hey wedge A,

i've read that T4 is already green lit. in fact, from what i understand, arnold was hesitant, but the filmmakers said we're doing it with you or without you, so he's signed on.:)

Thanks for the info. I agree that without James Cameron, I think the next two films will be mediocre. It is amazing that Arnold is getting closer to that direct to video phase.

Has anyone ever heard about his now defunct "Crusades" project? That sounded like an incredible film.

2-1B
02-01-2009, 03:42 PM
DAWN OF THE DEAD remake- written by the guy who wrote Scooby Doo, that says it all.

I think James Gunn did a pretty good job with it. :)

QLD,

we're going to see so many superhero films over the next 5 years or so. when a movie like spiderman makes $400 plus million, hollywood will give the go ahead to anything they think will make money. now if there will be a quality superman film is another thing....:)

Keep your fingers crossed on Superman, Derek...someday it might happen. :thumbsup: