PDA

View Full Version : KING of the HILL (new figures)

Darth Vellner
09-19-2002, 02:24 PM
Who Can't wait for these to come out!!

bobby is so funny!
I watch this show every day!

Yep!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
09-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Yep
Yep
Yep
Mmm hmm

Darth Vellner
09-19-2002, 03:55 PM
nawnawnawitbedangongangon YEP! man....ain'tno"Mmm hmm" man...it'sdangnoyepyep...tellyouwhat..manyep!

kadamontaga
09-19-2002, 05:11 PM
I love the show, but these figures look crapawful. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting them unless they look a lot better in person.
Just for your information, I read that each figure will come with a section of 'the fence', and these sections will of course connect to each other to build a complete fence.
I aso read, although I haven't heard it confirmed that the KOTH figures from Wave 2 onwards (eg. Bobby (with Ladybird), Boomhauer, and Luanne) will have some sort of talking feature.
If you're interested, there's a discussion about them in the Android's Dungeon section of the forums on www.simpsonscollectors.com .

TylerD
09-20-2002, 01:32 AM
I'd have to see them in person before I decide to buy them. I absolutely LOVE the show though....

LTBasker
09-20-2002, 01:50 AM
Those figures ain't right.

I dunno, they just seem to be a little too on the bubble side. I know the characters mostly look like that, but Bill's got a pretty bad neck joint, and his torso is kinda too long.

QLD
09-20-2002, 08:12 PM
I like the show, but I am really just not interested at all in buying the figures.