PDA

View Full Version : Lego Display questions..

Jedi Master Silas
09-19-2002, 07:38 PM
My friend was manager of TRU and he always passed all the Star Wars displays they got to me and my husband. I have a question about a lego display we got last year of the X-wing (half a x-wing) incased in sort of a plexi glass with a mirror in the back sextion. I was wondering what the value was but even more how many were made and what retail stores received them besides TRU. Thanks

Oh..also i know this isnt a lego question but I wondered if anyone knew the same answers to my questions above about the big Naboo Fighter display ship and the Droid fighter display ships:)

fourtwo
09-19-2002, 08:41 PM
the value is nothing, therefore you should send it to me for that price
:)
honestly, i do not know, but they're fairly unique and something many people wish they had.

JediTricks
09-20-2002, 12:02 AM
Value is whatever the market will bear, I think they're currently getting around $100 right now. Every Target got one of these, I think so did some Wal*Marts - so between just those 3 retailers, that's a lot of 'em on the market.

Jedi Master Silas
09-20-2002, 02:49 PM
LOL . Now Fourtwo my husband would throw me out of the house if did that .....sleeping with the rabbits and squirrels in my backyard doesnt sound to good to me :)

Oh ok Tricks so they arent very rare then....but...it is a cool piece :)

You dont any ideas on the Naboo ship and droid ship do you?

JediTricks
09-20-2002, 04:51 PM
Those went to all TRUs and select Walmarts (I don't know if the droid fighters went to WM, but the Naboo Fighter did) so they're not terribly rare, but because they're big and specially-made displays, they ought to do better than the Lego one in the aftermarket.