PDA

View Full Version : K, anybody else not get any Phish tickets today?!??

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-20-2002, 12:26 PM
aaaaaaaaaargh!!! freakin' ticket master!!!! I kept getting "page cannot be displayed." my dad had a chance to buy some tickets behind the stage, but i said, "nah, not driving to NY to sit behind them." Hopefully, better luck with Hampton, VA tomorrow!! :D

Rogue II
09-20-2002, 12:49 PM
Reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw.

from some bumper sticker Rogue II once saw
Jerry is dead
Phish sucks
Get a job

or something like that.;):D

QLD
09-20-2002, 08:05 PM
Dos Phish have a Grateful Dead-like following?

Rogue II
09-20-2002, 08:22 PM
From what I have heard, Phish has a similar cult following to the Dead, but on a much smaller scale. (no pun intended)

rynobot
09-20-2002, 08:47 PM
I heard that all the Phish tickets on E-Bay.

Emperor Howdy
09-20-2002, 09:59 PM
BlowPhish.

MikeAndTheBots
09-20-2002, 10:45 PM
I thought phish broke up or something?

I know Oysterhead was Les Claypool (of Primus) on vocals and bass, Stewart Copeland (The Police) on Drums, and Trey Anastasio (SP) on guitar and vocals. Unless that was just a side project...

Rogue II
09-20-2002, 11:04 PM
I forgot all about Oysterhead. I only heard part of a couple of their songs. Were they any good?

MikeAndTheBots
09-20-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
I forgot all about Oysterhead. I only heard part of a couple of their songs. Were they any good?
I only heard a couple songs too, I just remember I was like "Oh, did Phish break up?" even though I wasn't really a fan of either band.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-21-2002, 02:00 AM
k, lemme do a lil' clarification here:

Phish does have a Grateful Dead like following, oh, lord yes they do. Whether or ont it's on the same scale, don't really know, and don't really care. There are alot of people who follow them from show to show as well as tape each one too. I trade Phish shows as well as alot of other bands too.

Phish didn't break up in the least. They had been touring/doing music for nearly 17 years and took a break. Their last show was in October of 2000 and their first show back together is New Years Eve in NY (they traditionally have done a NYE show in NY for like 10 years+). They have 3 other shows after that one at Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA. They plan to tour again next year as well as make another record. Some of the tickets for the Sold Out NY Show are on ebay and sadly, they are going for rediculous prices. I love Phish, but i'm not paying over a grand for 2 tickets, i'll just catch them when they tour next year.

MATB- Yes, the Oysterhead lineup is correct. I personally hated Oysterhead, mostly because i wanted Phish to get back together and start playing again. Some people liked them, some people didn't.

Hope this clears up anything. i'm off to bed...

2-1B
09-21-2002, 02:08 AM
Did I leave my hackey sack in here? No? Hmm, can't remember where I left it . . . :stupid:

Has it been 2 years already since they played their last show?
Where does the time go? :(
I was so delighted to learn about their hiatus, I guess all good things have to end. :cry:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-21-2002, 10:52 AM
Man, i didn't realize there was such a hatred for Phish in here. You could jus say, "I don't like Phish" instead of being an a-- about it. I'm sure everybody has a band they listen to that other people hate. Grow up and deal with it, damn.

QLD
09-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Yeah Caesar!!! Back off you stupid jerk!!!!!

;)