PDA

View Full Version : Bouka Games

Dar' Argol
09-20-2002, 02:48 PM
I just now had a chance to check out some of the hundred or so Bouka Games going on. And since I was the one to shut down the first one and then re-open it with new rules JT and I came up with, I have a personal intrest in these games.

What has happened here??? These games use to be fun. Part of the fun was you were locked into ONE game until we ran out of ideas, or names, etc. Now it seems that every other week a new game pops up. And its not discussed what type of Bouka game there should be. If it pops in your head, its a game. Our old games ran for hundreds of replies. Now I see that some of these games end after 80 or so replies. Its sad to see how this game has degerated to such a level.

I'm sorry about this rant, but after I put time and effort into those other games, and then to come here and see how far its fallen is a little disheartining. Sorry again.

Nexu
09-20-2002, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I agree completley. :(

Emperor Howdy
09-20-2002, 04:48 PM
off Nexu's "y"......

Yaaaaaaaaaawn :o

Dar' Argol
09-21-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
off Nexu's "y"......

Yaaaaaaaaaawn :o

he he he, Howdy, your a nut:rolleyes:

scruffziller
09-21-2002, 10:17 AM
I enjoy ALL the Bouka games....even if there are a hundred of them. It gets the fish oil in my brain pumping.

Pendo
09-21-2002, 10:57 AM
I enjoy all the Bouka games too, but I agree with Dar. It's more fun when there's just one of them.

PENDO!

QLD
09-21-2002, 11:08 AM
I have never really been into the Bouka games really. I just.....well....have a hard time staying interested.

Nexu
09-21-2002, 04:16 PM
The funny thing is, the guy that started 'em all off isn't here now. :)

LTBasker
09-21-2002, 04:21 PM
That's one reason why I haven't been posting in them, they just don't have that spark anymore. It's now just like running gags that have been running for awhile... the jokes in the single Bouka threads were refreshing, but when you've got several Bouka threads going where there are several jokes in each it's just kinda "eh, ok.." after awhile.

2-1B
09-21-2002, 07:46 PM
Maybe if it hadn't been tossed in the garbage pile, we wouldn't treat it like garbage. ;)

Beast
09-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Agreed Caesar, everyone went to the effort to only post 2 every 12 hours, so that the mods wouldn't have to cry foul about the Bouka games. Things were kept under control and people respected the rules.

Now they have been dumped into the new basterdized section of the forums. What's even worse was that your Fantasy Football thread got thrown in here, and it fits the rules of General Discussion.

Hell, I don't buy the vague explanation of the rules that govern what fits in General Discussion and what fits in General Other. What a huge waste of forums space. It seems just like another attempt to crush what little fun people have here. :rolleyes: :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks