PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly cool new Star Wars calendar I just got in

JediCole
09-22-2002, 10:50 PM
Hi all,
As many of you know, Mrs. JediCole and I started a new business last year selling comics, toys, statues, collectibles, etc. We just got in a great new Star Wars page-a-day calendar. It is called Star Wars Characters and Creatures A-Z. Each page features a different character or creature (of course) and the alphabetical list gives you a great mix throughout the year. Personally my biggest complaint about 12 to 18 month calendars is that the choice of images is not always the best. This gives you a lot of great pictures to choose from and you get a new one almost every day! I say almost as the makers of this calendar cut down on the number of characters and creatures they needed by making weekends a single page (each week you get Monday through Friday as individual pages and Saturday and Sunday on a single page). That is really the only complaint I have about this particular calendar. If you just can't get enough character and creature imagery throughout the year, seek out this calendar. If you can't find it, send me an eamail, I will ship freight free to Sir Steve's members!

2-1B
09-22-2002, 11:29 PM
Are the weekly pages black and white, with the weekends done in color? :)

JediCole
09-23-2002, 12:59 PM
All pages feature full color images of the character or creature or alien featured on that day.