PDA

View Full Version : Current Pegwarmers?

PloKoon2385
10-26-2001, 06:16 PM
Where I am, in Western Washington, all I can seem to find is the Darth Vader Emperors Wrath wave! minus Sandtrooper. I have yet to see the Shmi wave ANYWHERE! I have looked everywhere. Is Shmi wave rare, like Tessek was when it was first released? Is this the same where you are?:confused:

Lobito
10-26-2001, 06:24 PM
Actually Shmi forms part of the same wave of EWV, with OB1 jedi training, Luke X-Wing and Han Solo Death Star Escape.

PloKoon2385
10-26-2001, 06:27 PM
Actually Shmi is in a different wave, the September wave, along with Duros, Ketwol, Bespin Guard and Sabe. Vader is in the October wave with him, Han Solo DS Escape, Luke X-Wing, and Sandtrooper. They came out at the same time practically so everyone thought they were the same wave, but they arent.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-26-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
Actually Shmi forms part of the same wave of EWV, with OB1 jedi training, Luke X-Wing and Han Solo Death Star Escape.

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
Actually Shmi is in a different wave, the September wave, along with Duros, Ketwol, Bespin Guard and Sabe. Vader is in the October wave with him, Han Solo DS Escape, Luke X-Wing, and Sandtrooper. They came out at the same time practically so everyone thought they were the same wave, but they arent.

Sorry guys. OB1 JA and Shmi are one wave and Luke, EWDV, and Han are another other. They were both release either together or very close, but because they are from different collections they are considered to be different waves, just like the C1-C3 waves of EP1 on May 5, 1999.

Either way they are pegwarmers by now, at least in my neck of the woods. The only one that isn't is Shmi. I guess because she's a first run.

master jedi
10-26-2001, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
Is Shmi wave rare, like Tessek was when it was first released? Is this the same where you are?:confused:

I'd say it's rare. We see nothing here in Iowa. In fact I didn't even realize Shmi was even released yet until last week.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-26-2001, 11:45 PM
There seems to be a lot of Ketwols, Sabes, and Bespin Security guards in my neck of the woods. I only have sighted one Jedi Training Obi and no Shmis so far. The good news though is that my local Wal-Mart finally got new figures in this week. It was almost three months since their last batch. The Emperor's Wrath (minus Han) wave I sighted at a drug store for 8 bucks a pop. Other than that there are Coruscant Guards, Mon Calamaris, and Bespin Leias hanging around.

Wolfwood319
10-27-2001, 10:49 AM
I've noticed that the last 3 waves or so have been pretty common up here in the Chicago subarbs. I've had no trouble getting the Duros wave, Luke X-Wing wave, and Shmi wave.

We also have loads of the new 12 inchers too. Is this common anywhere else?

We also never really got a lot of the Tessek wave or the first sandtrooper wave.

evenflow
10-27-2001, 11:45 AM
Around here i see, Ketwols, Sabes, and Bespin Security guards, split apart Darth Mauls, Ben, and R2. :(