PDA

View Full Version : What's the hardest to find Euro Battle Droid 2-Pack?

JangoFart
09-25-2002, 12:13 PM
I've always heard it was Panaka. But, I got a Panaka fairly easily. (Not cheap, mind you, but easy :) )

I cannot find a Watto, Ric Olie, or Palpatine. These are the only ones I don't have. Is this just b/c no one is selling at this time or b/c they are hard to get?

Thanks,

J

Banthaholic
11-30-2003, 10:15 PM
I'm a little lat answering this one, but better late than never.

Today, I finally finished collecting all 28 of the euro bonus battle droid sets.

I've been working on this the past year, although there were a few that alluded me.

The one that was the hardest was the battle droid - shot variety. Although all 4 battle droid variations were a bit difficult. The ones that were most expensive for me were Panaka, and the Naboo Security. Watto was difficult to get although I got lucky and one an auction from Australia for pretty cheap.

These are tough to find many of these from e-tailers so I had to resort to ebay. The majority of the sellers were from outside the US, so if you're looking to get into these be prepared to pay a bit more for shipping. I got lucky and found a good seller from Turkey, who I won one auction from, who then hooked me up with 7 other sets on a side transaction.

Anyhow if your into these, I attached a pic of all 28 together.