PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

DarthBrandon
01-23-2007, 05:32 PM
:whip:

I came across Wave 9 today at a local comic shop. $9.99 on US cards. Picked up Appo (which looks like a ROTS #41 sculpt with pauldron - no visor), the Kashyyk trooper and the Engineer. I've got the full set coming from Leg4ends too - but I didn't want to miss out on the clones at all....

Is there more of them at the local shop?

pegger
01-23-2007, 05:51 PM
When I left - yes. I didn't snag them all... there was 1 Appo, 1 Engineer and 3 Kashyyk.

I'll go by tomorrow AM and pick up what's left, if you'd like.

DarthBrandon
01-23-2007, 05:53 PM
When I left - yes. I didn't snag them all... there was 1 Appo, 1 Engineer and 3 Kashyyk.

I'll go by tomorrow AM and pick up what's left, if you'd like.

If you could help me out , I would like an Appo & 2 Cammo Clones. LMK what you can do & P.M. me the results. Thanks in advance pegger.:thumbsup:

DB

pegger
01-23-2007, 06:05 PM
K.

As an aside - the Engineering clone is nicer than I expected too. I was expecting the AT-TE repainted - but's SA, with a removeable helmet. I think it's the Evolutions repainted - it's not #41 - there's no hole in the back...

DarthBrandon
01-23-2007, 06:25 PM
K.

As an aside - the Engineering clone is nicer than I expected too. I was expecting the AT-TE repainted - but's SA, with a removeable helmet. I think it's the Evolutions repainted - it's not #41 - there's no hole in the back...

Cool pegger,

thanks for the heads up on that, I can wait for this one though, Appo & the cammo Scouts have been on the brain ever since I seen them so they take top priority as I do not have any 501st yet. I will use Appo as the template for all my white S.A. clones (Approx 30) to turn them into the 501st. The cammo scouts will look good with Gree I guess.lol

Thanks again

DB

pegger
01-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Done. PM sent.

Bosskman
01-25-2007, 04:49 AM
I got the Lego Imperial Lander at TRU yesterday. That makes all of the 2007 sets that are out now. Good ol' Lego, always come to Canada.

pegger
01-31-2007, 11:38 AM
On Snowtroopers -getting reports that TAC is showing up at Wallies in Toronto....with pics to boot!

Kidhuman
01-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Holy crap, thats insane.

pegger
01-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah - We'll get wave 1 now....and in October Wave 2 will start to show up.

DarthBrandon
01-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah - We'll get wave 1 now....and in October Wave 2 will start to show up.

That's so F'n True.lol

pegger
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
I stopped by Cambridge Wal-mart on the way home... and....

I picked up the Mygeento Clone and the Utapuan clone!!!! The rest of the wave (less Mcquarrie trooper) was there too.

On a side note - the card back - BLOWS. Again, we get a generic card back - Vader's head is on all of them.

On a side - my Canadian e-tailer of choice emailed me and told met hey wuold sson be charging my card for Wave 1. Darth isn't coming till April.

DarthBrandon
01-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Hopefully they show up here (soon) pegger, how did the Mace look BTW?

After I posted this I went to Wal-Mart & found the entire wave. I picked up 1 Mace, 1 Airborne Trooper & 3 Galactic Marines. All three figures kick arse.

Bosskman, they have at least 2 Marines & 2 Airbornes, 1 Mace, plus the rest of the wave many times over. Located in the new boys section that's being built (right near the sports/hunting section), most is just little kid toys that have not been moved.

jjreason
02-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Wow, I was honestly hoping they'd be a little later in coming - my Christmas bills are still piled up a bit here. :mad:

I guess I'll head over and try to get one of each, but I can't afford any more major over-spending right now.

DarthBrandon
02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow, I was honestly hoping they'd be a little later in coming - my Christmas bills are still piled up a bit here. :mad:

I guess I'll head over and try to get one of each, but I can't afford any more major over-spending right now.

Yeah, me too, now I have to go without food all week.:grin: lol Glad I picked them up though. They are awesome figures, all three of them, my only complaint is that Mace is S.A. so why the plastic lower tunic, it ruins the lower articulation if you want to seat him. (I'll fix that with a custom job later & never buy another Mace again, this one is just that good)

The Airborne & Marine are pretty much perfect in my eyes (it takes a lot to impress me,I doubt they can do that with Marvel Legends), they are without a doubt the best of the first wave with Mace running a close 3rd. I can't wait for the 2nd wave along with the later ones, some nice figures in there as well.

On another note:

Mabs, I got your Cody for you, so it's a good thing I'm taking too long to ship out your package.lol (Tell Ange that's toys were talking about):D lol

I also received my second Imperial Shuttle today complete with Vader & Royal Guard from the wife today as my birthday present. M.R. lightsaber for X-mas & now this, she's been doing quite well as of late.:yes: :thumbsup:

jjreason
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Well I found 5 of 8 - no troopers left in Kitchener or Cambridge so I'll have to grab them next time. I like the packaging, definitely no complaints here.

I was putting away my stuff from last year to make room for the new.... and had a few interesting (or not) thoughts to share:

I bought 90 basics figures from the 2006 collection
the most I bought of any figure was 4 (tied between Utapau clone, Endor Rebel (2 of each) and Naboo Soldier
I somehow lost one mini-holo figure along the way
Darth Vader and Yoda Holos were easily the most common
Count Dooku was the least common (and very tough to find in red)
Of all those figures I bought, I was only COMPLETELY thrilled with a very few
My favorite figures are ones they've greatly improved upon, but that were initially available in the vintage days (R4D4, Death Star Gunner, Chief Chirpa)
I bought way too many "repacked" figures this year just for the stands (Yoda, Han Solo, Jango, etc)

And all that being said, I'm going to try and instate some new rules for my 2007 collecting:

No duplicates.
No repacks, no matter how much the coins entice me
I think that's about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Canadian 3.75" Found/Not Found Master List

Basic Figures

1 Darth Vader with Coin Album
2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
9 MacQuarrie Stormtrooper

Medium Sized Ships

Darth Vader's Jedi Starfighter
A-AT
Hailfire Droid

Bosskman
02-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I got R2, SBD and Obi-Wan. All they had left. BTW B, I saw the Shuttle with Vader and ERG at Second Spin.

DarthBrandon
02-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I got R2, SBD and Obi-Wan. All they had left. BTW B, I saw the Shuttle with Vader and ERG at Second Spin.

Sorry you didn't get to them earlier, I left you a message as soon as I got home.

Yeah, the shuttle that I got was picked up at second spin, so that makes two for my diorama. Should be good to go soon.:thumbsup:

Bosskman
02-03-2007, 05:12 PM
No problem Brandon, I'm sure there will be more, if not there, then at TRU. Funny thing was, I actually went there Thursday at lunch time and stupid me didn't even bother to search for the new section. I just saw the Mon Mothmas in the old section and figured the TACs hadn't came yet. Man I'm a moron.... stupid

pegger
02-03-2007, 05:17 PM
And all that being said, I'm going to try and instate some new rules for my 2007 collecting:

No duplicates.
No repacks, no matter how much the coins entice me
I think that's about it.

Yeah - I'd LIKE to say that too....but I know that I want 3 DS troopers, and 2 Concept Bobas....

stupid addiction....

Bosskman
02-04-2007, 04:53 AM
I want 4 Marines and 2 Concept Bobas (one for each helmet). I only want 1 Airborne Trooper though, I prefer to think of him as Cody's 2i/c, rather than a generic trooper. I am enticed by the coins, but after that made me buy Obi-Wan, I realized he is different (even though it's only his "wet" hair and blow-up-doll mouth). I gave his staff to my cloakless SA Saga Obi-Wan that I have fighting demised Grievous.

jjreason
02-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Yeah - I'd LIKE to say that too....but I know that I want 3 DS troopers, and 2 Concept Bobas....

stupid addiction....

I know, and the odds of me passing on a second, third or fourth Galactic Marine are slim at best. Stupid addiction indeed. :(

mabudonicus
02-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Mabs, I got your Cody for you, so it's a good thing I'm taking too long to ship out your package.

COOL at this rate the prophecy WILL come true, in another year or two you can just rent a U-haul and hitch it up to the box and we'll get a visit in proper :beard: (and thanks man, I had totally resigned myself to never actually having that one- ever since some dam kid stole my SA 41 clone I just haven't been the same)

Glad we're seemingly getting a bit of luck with our little men, most of you fellows seem to be in a pretty good state collectiing-wise :beard: Isobaws&

pegger
02-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Hey JJ - Walmart at Fairview had put out 2 new cases this AM. In case you still needed some clones...

jjreason
02-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks, Pegger, I picked up what I needed in London this am..... and by "what I needed" I mean 4 Galactic marines, 1 Airborne Trooper and 1 MacQuarrie stormy. So much for no dupes. :cry:

Bosskman
02-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Got the rest of the figures at Walmart today, just 2 more Marines and I'll be done.

pegger
02-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Rumours of Ep. 4 to 6 tins showing up at TRU guys....

Bosskman
02-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Sweet pegger, I'll be checking TRU at lunch.

jjreason
02-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Saw all 3 sets today, easy passes each and every one. The Vader figures in the ANH and ROJ sets were particularly bad, the only set I hummed and hawed about was ESB - but not for long.

jjreason
02-08-2007, 09:05 PM
2007 Canadian 3.75" Found/Not Found Master List

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid

Medium Sized Ships

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Vintage White TIE Fighter

Battle Packs

Ilum
Felucia
Tantive IV
Geonosis
Saleucami

Commemortiave Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

jjreason
02-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Bahhh, forgot the Dagobah battle pack. I'll add it next time I update. Anyone else seeing any 30th Ann stuff I'm missing, please let me know.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 09:45 PM
JJ, we have the official sticky list in the TAC section, check there for your updates

jjreason
02-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Also need to add the Comic Book 2 packs and the Order 66 2 packs. Zellers is apparently getting the former, I've heard no real details on the latter.

Bosskman
02-14-2007, 06:13 PM
I just got the 3 OT tins at TRU in Saint John, N.B. today.

pegger
02-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Comic packs 1,2 and 3 spotted at Zellers this AM. 14.99

Bosskman
02-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Got the Hoth and Geonosis unleahed mini multipaks at TRU today.

jjreason
02-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Comic packs 1,2 and 3 spotted at Zellers this AM. 14.99

They were all gone (as far as I could see) Saturday, Pegger, so you did well there. What were they again? Darth/Capt. Antilles? Stormy/Tarkin and Chewie/Han? I'll have to add them to the list here.....

pegger
02-17-2007, 01:21 PM
They were all gone (as far as I could see) Saturday, Pegger, so you did well there. What were they again? Darth/Capt. Antilles? Stormy/Tarkin and Chewie/Han? I'll have to add them to the list here.....

Those are them - I found mine at Conestoga Zellers - they may not have hit the Cambridge one yet...they tend to be a few days slower...

jjreason
02-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Alrighty, I'll check when I get back (off to PEI for 5 days). Thanks for the tip!

DarthBrandon
02-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Alrighty, I'll check when I get back (off to PEI for 5 days). Thanks for the tip!

What are you going to PEI for?

jjreason
02-17-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm actually going to be out there for a training course from Monday to Thursday. I'm not sure how busy I'm going to be, which is why I didn't lay any real groundwork for get-togethers with anyone I know out there.....

is it far from New Brunswick (I was under the impression it was at least an hour away, if not more)???

Bosskman
02-17-2007, 04:54 PM
PEI is across the Northumberland Straight from New Brunswick. It's about 5-10 minutes across the bridge (haven't been there for a few years or so so I can't remember exactly). Moncton NB is about an hour or so away from PEI. I got from my cousin's driveway in Summerside PEI to mine in Saint John NB in 2 hous and 43 minutes the year they opened the bridge (but I was speeding excessively).It's pretty nasty there this time of year.

pegger
02-20-2007, 07:51 PM
TRU had the Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs.

Passed on both...lame.

Hey jj - how's PEI?

jjreason
02-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Well I'm back now, and it was pretty nice. It's a very tidy little place (though I can't say I really saw much of Charlottetown) - everything very neat and picturesque. I'm going to have to make a point of seeing the east coast with the family one of these summers as that was my first trip out there since I was a toddler (and I have no memories of that one).

I had no chance to shop, so I can't comment on what their toy situation is like out there.

And I was way off about PEI's proximity to NB - the Confederation bridge actually lands you in NB, making it only about 10 min away from PEI! I actually got driven to the Halifax airport from our training, which allowed me to see some of the country side - very nice and rolling like the agricultural parts of SW Ontario.

Bosskman
02-23-2007, 04:27 AM
Yeah, PEI is a nice place - and Halifax is SWEET. I've lived here in the Maritimes my whole life and despite what a lot of people have to say about it I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. (despite the lack of figures, but, from what I've gathered from this forum over the years, all of Canada is fairly consitent in getting the same stuff eveywhere with few exceptions)

BTW, Zellers McCalister has the 1st 3 comic packs. I passed on them. (I think you already got them at SS, didn't you Darth B?)

pegger
02-26-2007, 02:27 PM
Although I haven't seen them myself - getting many reports of the final 5 showing up at Walmarts in Ontario (Hamilton and Toronto)

I DID see Bespin Chewie (on US card) at Walmart this AM (which is supposedly a remnant of this case).

pegger
02-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Scratch that - I CAN confirm that the Walmart wave is out in Canada. Saw it myself at Wally's on the way home from work.

jjreason
02-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Amended to show the last 5 WM figures being found up here. What a pleasant surprise! 2006, I guess, must be the best year we've had since 1997 or so for being able to find basic figures at retail - we only skipped wave 8 (and got 2 of those with wave 10).

2006 Saga2 Figures

Han Solo - Carbonite
Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise
Bib Fortuna
Boba Fett
Barada
Chewbacca

Major Derlin
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Power Droid
General Veers
Snowtrooper
General Rieeken
AT-AT Driver

Yoda
Clone Commando
Sora Bulq
C3PO/Battle Droid
Utapau Clonetrooper
Jango Fett
Sun Faq
Poggle the Lesser

Firespeeder Pilot
Lushros Dofine
Commander Cody
Anakin Skywalker
Utapau Clone Trooper
Ki-Adi-Mundi (Hologram)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Foul Moudama
General Grievous

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Darth Vader
Hem Dazon
Garindan
Momaw Nadon
R5-D4
Tatooine Stormtrooper

Chief Chirpa
C3PO - Ewok Deity
Imperial Gunner
The Emperor
Moff Jerjerrod

Darth Vader - Throne Room Battle Damage
Luke Skywalker in Endor Poncho
Endor Rebel Soldier (white)
Endor Rebel Soldier (black)

Holographic Darth Maul
Gragra
Podracers 2 pack - Dod Bolt & Mars Duo
Obi Wan Kenobi
Rep Been
Naboo Soldier

Some Wave 8 Figures found on US cards at WalMart with Wave 10.

Darth Maul Sith Training (Saga repack/repaint)
Bespin Escape Chewie (Saga repack)
Kit Fisto (Clone Wars repack/repaint)
Holographic Commander Cody
EPIII Clonetrooper (#41) with green details
Black R5 unit
EPIII Clonetrooper (#41) with blue pinstriping
EPII Clonetrooper with green details
Camoflage Super Battle Droid
Camoflaged Battle Droid 2 pack

Wave 9 found in very limited numbers, Zellers stores, on US cards only

Holographic Obi Wan Kenobi
EPIII Clonetrooper with blue details and blue pauldron
EPIII Kashyyyk Clonetrooper (camoflaged Biker Scout)
Yarael Poof with lightsaber
Black or Navy Blue R2 Unit with silver dome
Droid Factory Padme (new sculpt?)
EPIII Clonetroper with minor yellow details

WalMart Exclusive Wave 10 found on US cards only.

Kitiik Keedkak
Cantina Creatures 2 pack (Kabe and Nabron Leeds)
Labria (Cantina Creature)
Aurra Sing (looks all new)
Mace Windu's Purple Astromech

2006 Ultimate Galactic Hunt Basic Figures *Please note - only packaging and pack-in mini figure are different*

Darth Vader
Han Solo (w/Carbonite)
Boba Fett
Snowtrooper
AT-AT Driver
Commander Cody
Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
General Grievous
Scorch

2006 VOTC

Biker Scout
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Greedo
Endor Han Solo
Tusken Raider
UGH Promo George Lucas in Stormtrooper Armor

2006 Saga 2 Vehicles

Anakin's Yellow Jedi Starfighter (ROTS)
Obi Wan's Red Jedi Starfighter (ROTS)
General Grievous' Wheelbike with Grievous Figure (ROTS)
Droid Tri Fighter (ROTS)
Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter
Endor AT-AT
Hoth Snowspeeder
Dagobah X-Wing with Luke

Saga 2 Exclusives

TRU Clone Wars Repainted Gunship
TRU Hunt For Grievous Battle Pack

Target Skirmish in the Senate Battle Pack (US Target Only)
Demise of General Grievous (US Target Only)

Mace Windu's Clonetrooper Squadron Battlepack (US Only)

501st Stormtrooper (US San Diego Comic Con Only)

Shadow Stormtrooper (Online, Shop.SW.com)
Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax 2 pack (Online, Shop.SW.com)

Death Star Briefing 6 pack

pegger
02-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I think the wave 9 case also came with the ep.2 clone and Battle droids too...I can't seem to find a case breakdown tho...

DarthBrandon
03-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I think the wave 9 case also came with the ep.2 clone and Battle droids too...I can't seem to find a case breakdown tho...

The Battle droids are in the assortment, not sure about the Clones though, I seen the Battle Droids at Wal-Mart last week.

Hey Bosskman, they have the Imperial Officers set at Second Spin in Saint John, 1 left as I took the other one.

Bosskman
03-08-2007, 05:20 AM
Cool DB, but I already got it from on-line last week. It's pretty sweet. They had those "new" battle packs at TRU as well, but I passed.

pegger
03-16-2007, 02:34 PM
The FREAKING day before I go overseas for 3 weeks - and there are reports of Vader #1 TAC showing up in Toronto....which means tomorrow or Monday before they show up in Kitchener/Cambridge....

I swear Hasbro Canada just loves to mess with me.....:mad:

jjreason
03-16-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm thinking of going to look for them tomorrow morning, I'll grab 2 if it's there.

DarthBrandon
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm thinking of going to look for them tomorrow morning, I'll grab 2 if it's there.

Where at? TRU or Wally World?

pegger
03-16-2007, 05:18 PM
The report is TRU....

JJ - thanks - but I think Darth Brandon has got me covered.??

Honestly I'm more worried about wave 2 showing up...But I got Darth Brandon looking out for me on that too..so it's all cool.

DarthBrandon
03-16-2007, 05:31 PM
The report is TRU....

JJ - thanks - but I think Darth Brandon has got me covered.??

Honestly I'm more worried about wave 2 showing up...But I got Darth Brandon looking out for me on that too..so it's all cool.

Soon as I spot anything pegger, I'll grab it no problem

JJ keep me posted if you find them, so I'll know to call my buddy Mark (TRU manager & get him to be on the lookout as well)

jjreason
03-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Will do. I'll still pick up 2 if I find them, that way Pegger can save on the shipping as we're only a couple of neighbourhoods apart these days!

DarthBrandon
03-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Will do. I'll still pick up 2 if I find them, that way Pegger can save on the shipping as we're only a couple of neighbourhoods apart these days!

No worries, I have a couple of things in trans with pegger ( I owe him one), so the shipping doesn't really factor in (for him). If you do grab them LMK & we will all work it out some way or another.:thumbsup:

jjreason
03-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I have 2 albums here. If it doesn't work out on your end, DarthB, at least we've got him covered. :thumbsup:

DarthBrandon
03-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I have 2 albums here. If it doesn't work out on your end, DarthB, at least we've got him covered. :thumbsup:

Awesome jjreason, keep them handy in case we get screwed down here, I got the cash waiting if that's the case.

Thanks

DB

jjreason
03-24-2007, 01:26 PM
2007 Canadian 3.75" Found/Not Found Master List - updated with Order 66 2 packs, figures up to #30 (as per the coin album catalogue) and some new vehicles expected later this year.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
11 Han Solo (with Falcon Pilot headset)
12 Luke Skywalker (ANH Ceremony)
13 Death Star Trooper
14 Biggs Darklighter (X-Wing Pilot)
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
16 Darth Vader (with Obi Wan's robe for base)
17 Biggs Darklighter (Academy uniform)
18 Luke Skywalker (with moisture evaporator)
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
25 Luke Skywalker (Jabba's Palace)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
30 C3PO with Salacious Crumb

Saga Legends Collection (2006 Saga Collection Reissues)

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
6 C3PO (with Battle Droid Head)
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
9 Battle Droid 2 pack (new paint jobs)
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501'st Clonetrooper
18 Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise
19 Fans' Choice: Darktrooper
20 Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer (3 head variations!!!)
21 Fans' Choice: Pit Droids 2 pack
22 Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper
23 Fans' Choice: Clone Commander (Coruscant)
24 Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer (Red, Yellow, Blue & Green variations!!!!)
25 Fans' Choice: Biker Scout (VOTC)
26 Fans' Choice: TC14
27 Fans' Choice: RA7
28 Fans' Choice: R4-I9

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk
Luke Skywalker - Bespin Fatigues
Princess Leia - Endor Poncho

Comic 2 Packs

1 Kir Kanos & Carnor Jax (Internet Exclusive)
2 Darth Vader and Rebel Officer
3 Stormtrooper Han & Chewbacca
4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
Saesee Tiin's Starfighter
Obi Wan Kenobi's Starfighter
Y-Wing Fighter (TRU Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Ilum (US Target Exclusive)
Felucia (US Target Exclusive)
Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Saleucami (WalMart Exclusive)
Bantha with Tusken Raiders (TRU Exclusive)

Commemortiave Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Order 66 2 packs (US Target Only)

1 ROTS Palpatine with (shocktrooper) Commander Bow
2 Mace Windu with (purple) Galactic Marine
3 Darth Vader with Commander Bow (blue Clone Commander)
4 Obi Wan Kenobi with (orange) AT-RT Driver
5 ROTS Anakin with Blue Airborne Trooper
6 Yoda with Camo Kashyyyk Trooper

Bosskman
03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I just got Vader with Album at TRU in Saint John. Brandon, they had a few left.

DarthBrandon
03-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I just got Vader with Album at TRU in Saint John. Brandon, they had a few left.

You beat me to it, I put two on hold with Mark (TRU Manager) today as well, I'm picking them up for pegger if jjreason wants to take his back that he got just in case we didn't get any.

TC & Peace

DB

pegger
04-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Hey guys - i'm back....

Sad to see that I could be gone for 3 weeks - and nothing new comes out...

DarthBrandon
04-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey guys - i'm back....

Nothing new but the Vader coin pack, I picked up one for you & looking for the rest. :thumbsup:

jjreason
04-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey guys - i'm back....

Welcome back! Apparently TRU London got lots of TAC wave 1 in again, so we'll likely be waiting at least another 4-5 weeks for wave 2.

It all goes as planned - we'll be 2 waves behind by summer, leaving us high and dry for the final wave or 2 at the end of the year. :upset:

pegger
04-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Welcome back! Apparently TRU London got lots of TAC wave 1 in again, so we'll likely be waiting at least another 4-5 weeks for wave 2.

It all goes as planned - we'll be 2 waves behind by summer, leaving us high and dry for the final wave or 2 at the end of the year. :upset:

Figures... :mad:

BTW - you can cross off Dagobah and Geonosis BPs- I saw both at TRU before I left....

oh yeah - and Mace's starfighter too!

And the comic 3 packs....

jjreason
04-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Will do. Mace's starfighter eh? That's news to me - not that I'd buy it, I just didn't realize we'd seen it up here. :meh: :)

pegger
04-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Tinn's starfighter and the dusty white TIE were spotted by yours truly at TRU this AM. 29.99 each...

I left both. (I got Tinn's coming to me from Turbo...and if the dusty white one was with the big wings I'd consider it - but for a re-painted inferior mold??? I don't think so...)

Tinn's box was really beaten up too.

jjreason
04-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Minor update, thanks to Pegger scouring the vehicles.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501'st Clonetrooper
24 Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer (Red, Yellow, Blue & Green variations!!!!)

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Bantha with Tusken Raiders (TRU Exclusive)

Commemortiave Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

pegger
04-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Minor update, thanks to Pegger scouring the vehicles.

Trust me - I'd much rather be finding wave 2....:upset:

pegger
04-26-2007, 05:59 PM
I just receioved today a case of Wave 2 figs from a "legends"-ary canadian supplier - but they are all on US cards. Damn, those cards are sweet.

The rumour mill is that wave 2 will show up mid to late May. Only 5 months between waves!!!

Bosskman
04-28-2007, 11:43 AM
TRU in Saint John and fredericton had the newest hoth battlepacks (Wampa and Vader ones) as well as the new TAC vehicles (I caved and got Sassy's fighter)

pegger
05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Walmart Kitchener has Wave 2 out....on US cards. (Sorry Ephant Mon and Turbowars - no CDN carded Boba-s yet...)

The US cards are sweeeeeeeet tho.

Dialogus
05-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Wave 2 on CDN cards at Québec city WalMart:yes: !

They had about 2 of each. Picked up the 2 Concept Fetts, one for me and the other for a fellow collector. Left the other figs on the shelves as I'm not too interested in them for now....

Good luck guys!

jjreason
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Nice find, Dialogus, and nice seeing your post! Thanks for the report. :thumbsup:

pegger
05-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Wave 2 on CDN cards at Québec city WalMart:yes: !

They had about 2 of each. Picked up the 2 Concept Fetts, one for me and the other for a fellow collector. Left the other figs on the shelves as I'm not too interested in them for now....

Good luck guys!

Sweet!!!!

Spotted the Tantive battle pack at TRU today too....

pegger
05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
I spotted 3 almost full cases of wave 2 CDN carded figs this am....almost full, because the only 6 figures missing from the bunch were Boba....:upset:

Ephantmon
05-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Bummer, please keep me posted on if you snag me a Boba. Thanks

Bosskman
05-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Saw them at Walmart in SJ. Got Fett, Rebel Guard and DST. Only one case I think. Brandon, I'll bet they'll be warming the pegs in 2 weeks time.

DarthBrandon
05-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Saw them at Walmart in SJ. Got Fett, Rebel Guard and DST. Only one case I think. Brandon, I'll bet they'll be warming the pegs in 2 weeks time.

Hopefully, as I only seen Biggs & Luke on the pegs today.
I need to get 4 Boba's, 4, Death Star Troopers, 2 Guard's, 1 Luke & 1 Biggs.
2 of the DST & 2 Boba's are for Pegger, so if you spot more LMK A.S.A.P so I can grab them for him.

Thanks

DB

Bosskman
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
No problem. All I need is one more Boba (want 2 because I have them (diff helmets) and the concept stormie as a trio of bounty hunter main characters in a book I'm writing) and one more DST. This was a really good wave. If they're anything like the first wave, once they hit Zellers and TRU, they should be super easy to get as much as you need.

pegger
05-18-2007, 05:40 AM
Speaking of Zellers - that place has REALLY dropped off the map in terms of product.

I hit one yesterday, and they still had Cantina wave from Saga2!!! Last couple of years they were pretty good for SW stuff...

mabudonicus
05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
All my recent stuff has come from the Zellers at Fairview mall in St.catharines- I occasionally "luck out" and Elf brings me a new toy- last figure I got was the recent Concept Stormie- she said there were lots of him there when she grabbed it

Dialogus- well, there's maybe 6 folks who even recognize yer 'tar, excellent :D The current season has been damn funny eh??
:beard: Iso & Baws
Most folks here have never even heard of Trailer Park Boys

Bosskman
05-18-2007, 02:13 PM
A Zellers by my house still has Bib Fortuna, but that's nothing compared to the one in the north end that had an Aunt Beru on the pegs with the ROTS stuff.

mabudonicus
05-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Funny you bring that up, Bosskman, I was out "scouting" today, checked the TRU whilst buying some more dirt for our plants...

Among other things, they had literally a couple hundred Naboo pilot-tech-dude whatever they weres, and a couple TAC wave one figs, but the choice fig was indeed Saga Bib in packaging that looked SO beat it wasn't funny- the scuffmarks were so heavy you couldn't really see the fig anymore, and the "hook" part of the package was completely destroyed and replaced with tape- all for the low, low price of 9.99

'Nother odd thing- they had HORDES of VTSC Greedo and Endor Han, with a couple of Sandpeople, and they were priced at 9.99 "ON SPECIAL", but boasted that they were marked down from 12.98- I SWEAR they were more than that at TRU.. and I am pretty sure I never saw them on the pegs until now, which is odd- someone lost a whole shipment in the backroom I think
I still can't believe I came home empty handed

pegger
05-18-2007, 05:13 PM
TRU by us sucks too.

There are 3 pegs packed full of Naboo guy
1 Full peg of Rep Been
1 full peg of Gragra
1 full peg 1/2 and 1/2 of those too
1 full peg of Obi Wan TAC
1 full peg of R2
1/2 peg of Mustafar miner

then tons of lightsabres....

I haven't bought anything at TRU since before Christmas (opps - not quite right - I did get the white TIE) so 1 thing in 5 months....

jjreason
05-19-2007, 08:23 AM
You didn't buy the Tantive IV set? I actually put that on the list of things I was going to pursue this year, because of the Rebel Fleet Troopers.

pegger
05-19-2007, 12:02 PM
You didn't buy the Tantive IV set? I actually put that on the list of things I was going to pursue this year, because of the Rebel Fleet Troopers.

No - I've got that coming in a trade. Thanks Turbo!

Dialogus
05-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Dialogus- well, there's maybe 6 folks who even recognize yer 'tar, excellent :D The current season has been damn funny eh??
Most folks here have never even heard of Trailer Park Boys

I've only seen a couple of the new season's episodes so far, but did watch season 1 tru 5! And recently I had the pleasure to meet Mr. George Green who plays one of the regular cops in the series. A friendly and funny guy who ended up doing parts of the show for me.... hilarious:D !

"Knock-Knock!"
- Who's there?
- Get the f**k off the stage you idiot!!

Bosskman
05-24-2007, 04:04 AM
TRU in SJ had the Tantive IV BPs yesterday. Got one.

DarthBrandon
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I Seen the Battle packs yesterday as well Bosskman, nice sets; but I have enough Troopers on both ends so I passed on them.

jjreason
05-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Another update - could you guys please let me know what I'm missing for CIV and SDCC Exclusives... I'm having a hell of a time trying to keep it all straight.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501'st Clonetrooper

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
6 Obi Wan & Clone Commander
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Bantha with Tusken Raiders RED version (TRU Exclusive)
Bantha with Tusken Raiders TAN version (TRU Exclusive)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Celebration IV and 2007 Convention Exclusive Figures

McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker
McQuarrie Concept C3PO & R2D2 2 pack
McQuarrie Concept Obi Wan & Yoda 2 pack
Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)
Shadow Biker Scout with Speeder Bike

pegger
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

I just want to say that I am very muching loathing Hasbro right now because of these....and I'm hoping that we have some kind, generous and warm hearted California friends that will be able to hook us up...

jjreason
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Honestly - have you ever heard of anything so #@$ing, @#&&-assed stupid in your whole life?

I honestly feel like I'm being prejudiced against because I have neither the time nor money (or interest, for that matter) to go to these conventions but still want access to the crap exclusive figures. This is the angriest at Hasbro I've ever been. :mad:

pegger
05-25-2007, 02:13 PM
JJ - we're Canadian collectors. Worse than that- we are Canadian "Completionist" Collectors (or used to be). Honestly, we are Habro's b*tch. The only time I had a glimmer of hope that we were otherwise is when we got the Snowspeeder last year.

But look at this year - it's almost June. FREAKING JUNE and wave 2 is just starting to trickle out. No V Wing yet. No new titaniums in ages (not that you care)...no VTAC figs...No Saleamuca (sp?) set, no Felucia set, no Order 66 sets....

And when wave 3 finally comes out, we'll slober all over them like the good broken consumers that we are....:whip:

jjreason
05-25-2007, 03:18 PM
And when wave 3 finally comes out, we'll slober all over them like the good broken consumers that we are....:whip:

Great, now I hate myself even more than I did when I typed my last post.... :cry: :D

DarthBrandon
05-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Great, now I hate myself even more than I did when I typed my last post.... :cry: :D

Well I'm pretty much done after this year, Hasbro has pi$#ed me off for the last time. I'll be saving 3 to 5 grand a year, so it's their loss I guess, not mine.

If they bring put the AT-TE next year, I'm all over it, figure wise I'm F#%*'n done Hasbro.:upset:

DarthBrandon
05-26-2007, 03:45 PM
On a more positive note:

Bosskman, they have the Neyo biker set at Second Spin in Saint John, pegger passed it up (on-going semi long trade due to squat being sent out by Hasbro); so I thought I'd mention it to you. It was there Friday & should be there on Monday if you want it.

Bosskman
05-27-2007, 05:45 AM
Thanks B, but I caved in and bought it off Brians a month ago. Blasted exclusives! I really wanted that one though.

pegger
05-27-2007, 07:58 AM
GH has a full checklist up on the front page...

I gotta say i'm really not hopeful now... Wave 3 isn't supposed to come out till July/August state side...So add a month or 2 up here....

Y-Wing, Obi's AOTC starrifghter with ring, ARC-170, TIE Interceptor are exclusives (so we probably won't see them)...which would mean no modern Y-Wing in Canada yet....

ARC-170 battle pack (1 of the only 2 worth getting) is a Target exclusive (the other one I may get is the STAP battle pack)

Still no V-wing or Maul ship...

Hasbro - you suck. Worse than London even.

pegger
06-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Bantha pack at TRU in Kitchener this AM. Saw the white variant only tho (they had about 20). Nearly had a coronary when I saw the price - $54.99..

Hey Hasbro - the price difference made sense when the dollar was $.60...but we're at $.94 now. You think it *MAY* be time to review the Canadian pricing???

pegger
06-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Spotted wave 2 (or part of wave 2) Comic packs at TRU today. Picked up Luke/R2, and saw Vos...but I got that coming to me in trade....

Didn't see Alpha/Kenobi though...

jjreason
06-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Bantha Packs and Wave 2 of the Comic Packs found!

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501'st Clonetrooper

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

DarthBrandon
06-09-2007, 04:38 PM
V-wings & Infiltrators are in S.J., I picked up the V-wing today & I'm still on the fence about Maul's ship. The V-wing rocks big time & is really one of my favs ro date. Only thing about this ship that concerns me is that you really can't enjoy playing with it for fear you might break something. Good for collectors that don't play with their toys.;):D

Bosskman
06-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Got em both.

Bosskman
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
TRU in Saint John had the new comic packs and 2 hidious Banthas. (I got the comic pacs and left the Banthas)

DarthBrandon
06-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I seen those as well on Saturday as they seem to have put out more that day when I spoke with Mark the toy manager. Sadly I bought these the week before, for Pegger (Vos) & myself (Vos); I also picked up the other two a few days later at the same comic shop that I go to. (few dollars more, but I knew I had them) TRU got them in two days after the fact & frankly I was happy getting my S.A. Snowtrooper, Concept Boba's, Comic Packs & other odds & ends at the same place. It appears that we have a scalper in the area as all the Concept Boba's have been snatched up everywhere I went, even in Sussex. I did however score a third one hidden in Wal-Mart at Sussex, I left the second hidden behind as I had enough for myself & my son. (1 Each & 1 Carded)

If anyone is looking for the speeder bike packs (Neyo) the new Vintage or the new tubed unleashed (i.e. Black StormTrooper) LMK & I'll pick them up at the shop I'm talking about.

pegger
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Picked up a full set of VTACs today.

The best part - I took the clearance sign for the VTSC figs, and got the new ones for 9.98!!! (For the US guys, regular price is $14.99)

Of course, they pulled all the signs after me tho....

jjreason
06-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay Jokers, drop your *ocks and grab your socks - I'm back. ;)

Pegger - how was TRU looking for the new vintage, did they get a bunch?

pegger
06-21-2007, 05:09 AM
Oh - you got back on a pretty good day...

They took down that huge Pirates display, and put up Star Wars in its place...

They FINALLY got the V Wings in, and Maul's ship ... picked up the V Wing. They did a fantastic job on it. It's great!

VTAC - yesterday, they had 1 of everything, except IG88 and Snowtrooper - look like they got 1 case - and the only ones missing were the ones I got. (Yes, I've got the extra Snowy and IG88...let's just say I was keeping them safe for someone... :thumbsup:)

I even got the first 6 figs at the clearance price!!! The next day, when I went in to pick up the extra 2, they fixed the error, and were back up to regular...

Bosskman
06-24-2007, 08:31 AM
Got all the VTACs at TRU in Moncton.

jjreason
06-24-2007, 08:53 AM
VTAC's marked as found. I saw some wave 3 figures at a specialty store out in BC (US cards) so hopefully it'll only be a couple more weeks until they get here. In regards to the Bantha set, is everyone up here seeing them with 2 red Tuskens and one tan one? I've added that as a 3rd variant..... but I'm not sure if it is. Someone let me know.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501'st Clonetrooper

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Bantha with Tusken Raiders mixed RED & TAN version (TRU Exclusive)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

Bosskman
06-25-2007, 04:59 AM
My VTAC figure I got at TRU here in CANADA were US cards. No coin set for me.

Bosskman
06-28-2007, 04:47 AM
I caved and bought myself a Bantha. Once he's out of the box and fixed up a bit, he's actually sorta cool. I like the horn positioning better than on one of my older ones. I might even get a 2nd on clearance. All 3 (4 I mean) Tuskens were red.

jjreason
07-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Man, is it dead up here or is it just me? This must be the part of the year where we fall 2-3 waves behind, then fail to catch up just in time to miss the last 2 waves. :mad:

pegger
07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Man, is it dead up here or is it just me? This must be the part of the year where we fall 2-3 waves behind, then fail to catch up just in time to miss the last 2 waves. :mad:

Well, since we live in the same neck o' the woods - I have the same opinion. I actually caved and ebayed wave 3, cause I'm tired of waiting - and given the exchange it was actually the same, or a little bit more after shipping...

With wave 4 due out in August, there is NO WAY we are getting all the waves up here...

Care to start laying bets on what we're not getting?

ps - when we gonna go see TF jj?

pegger
07-18-2007, 05:21 PM
TRU reloaded with VTACs...

VTSC are down to $5. I picked up an extra Han, Greedo and Tuskan (the last one)...

Anyone have a X-Wing Luke in their area? I would like a second opened one...

mabudonicus
07-19-2007, 09:53 AM
No, just a wall O' Greedo here man, sorry, and I was at one of the local WMs the other day and they literally didn't have ANY SW product of any description in the toy section

pegger
08-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I just wanted to post that we have not anything new since June 21. (1 month 1/2 ago) (VTACs)
Before that wave 2 comic packs on June 6th (2 months ago)

Last time a new basic figure was spotted was May 1st!!! That's 3+ months now since a new basic figure was released in Canada.

Hasbro Canada - you suck.

jjreason
08-06-2007, 06:29 AM
And once again, it appears that nobody gets you (at least over at the other site). I put in my 2 cents, then followed up with another buck fifty.

I love the idea that it's "cheaper" when we get breaks.... yeah, especially at back to school and Christmas times when they try to sock out about 3 waves in 2 months. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DarthBrandon
08-10-2007, 07:43 AM
The Biggs Academy wave hit Wal-Mart S.J., I already had them from my local comic shop. Biggs (1) & Luke (1) were the only ones left with possibly some not on the pegs somewhere. The Biggs is good for carded purposes, as it is a craptacular figure in general along with Luke MV so if you need em Bosskman, pick them up.

pegger
08-10-2007, 08:03 AM
The Biggs Academy wave hit Wal-Mart S.J., I already had them from my local comic shop. Biggs (1) & Luke (1) were the only ones left with possibly some not on the pegs somewhere. The Biggs is good for carded purposes, as it is a craptacular figure in general along with Luke MV so if you need em Bosskman, pick them up.

See jj - I called it. As soon as I leave the country.... Smae thing with the y-wings... :bangingheadagainstwall:

jjreason
08-10-2007, 03:07 PM
I'll be on the lookout for us, Pegger, don't fret. No Ontario reports yet on the other board.

Bosskman
08-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks B but I already got them at Second Spin. I don't mind paying a little extra (or a lot in the case of McChewie) if it means getting them for sure and not waiting for months and months for them NOT to show up.......

DarthBrandon
08-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks B but I already got them at Second Spin. I don't mind paying a little extra (or a lot in the case of McChewie) if it means getting them for sure and not waiting for months and months for them NOT to show up.......

I figured that was you when I was talking with Chris (the owner), he said another guy came in & picked up the whole wave. He only saved me what I asked for (Biggs, Jawa, Stormie) last week or the week before. He also said he'll continue to bring in stuff as long as I buy it. If you want put together a list as I did & present it to him, so he'll know what to put away for you as the waves come in.

Bosskman
08-11-2007, 11:18 AM
It wasn't me, I bought Vader and the Stormie back in June and the rest on Wednesday I think. The guy working there said some guy comes in and buys them up as fast as they can put them out....

jjreason
08-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Bah, I've hit 4 WalMarts over the past couple of days and haven't seen any wave 3 or Legends figures yet anywhere (except in the US, but those don't count).

jjreason
08-12-2007, 07:12 PM
New update due to the Wave 3 and Legends finds. Also added a crapload of new Battlepacks that are supposed to be showing up here and there throughout the rest of 2007.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
9 Battle Droid 2 pack (TPM paintjobs)
9b BD 2 pack (AOTC maroon paintjobs)
9c BD 2 pack (EPIII paintjobs)
9d BD 2 pack (??? paintjobs)
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper
20a Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer head #1
20b Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer head #2
20c Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer head #3
24a Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer - Red
24b Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer - Yellow
24c Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer - Blue
24d Fans' Choice: Clonetrooper Officer - Green

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
Clone Attack on Coruscant
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Capture at the Droid Factory
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

pegger
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Just scored a Y-Wing at TRU today!!!

Also spotted Wave 3 comic packs...(A'sharad Hett & The Dark Woman (Clone Wars) Leia Organa & Darth Vader (Infinites),Mara Jade & Luke Skywalker (Heir to the Empire )

Sean the Hutt
09-04-2007, 07:21 PM
North Van Wal mart...nothing. Broadway TRU...nothing, except at-ats. Where do you guys find stuff here in Vancouver? Is zellers worth the trip out of downtown> I live in the states half the year and get most of what I want, but up here, well, its hit and miss. Anyone on here from Vancouver?
I'll be going back to San Diego in October. Then to disneyland to get those band members with the bandstands.
Anyway, just checking in,,,its been a while. Happy hunting

pegger
09-04-2007, 07:37 PM
If you check out snowtroopers.ca there are some guys from BC. I'm from Ontario - JJ is now an Ontario-ian, as is Mabs. Bosskman and Darth Brandon are Nova Scotians....

pegger
09-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Speaking of which - DB - I've got that black R2 unit for ya (Vader's R4 whatever) I need your addy to send it out...PM me.

Bosskman
09-05-2007, 04:42 AM
Hey pegger, me and Brandon live in Saint John, New Brunswick - not Nova Scotia. There are even less figures here than there are there.

pegger
09-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Hey pegger, me and Brandon live in Saint John, New Brunswick - not Nova Scotia. There are even less figures here than there are there.

Sorry guys - my bad

Sean the Hutt
09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
thanks pegger, I've seen you guys posting for years...seems like I know you all in some weird way! If I'm in the states and you are looking for anything you can't find, let me know. I have a lot of luck, down there.

jjreason
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
I for one greatly appreciate that offer! It's awesome to have a good US contact or six. :D

pegger
09-05-2007, 09:09 PM
thanks pegger, I've seen you guys posting for years...seems like I know you all in some weird way! If I'm in the states abd you are looking for anything you can't find, let me know. I have a lot of luck, down there.

Wait a sec - years? How long HAVE I been doing this?

DarthBrandon
09-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Wait a sec - years? How long HAVE I been doing this?

Ten plus years or more I think pegger. :D
I'll send that addy to you tonight.:thumbsup:

I picked up the Y-wing at TRU in Saint John today along with 2 of the new comic packs (Hett & Jade), other than that I'm still waiting for new figs. Over half way through the year & still no wave 4 & 5, geeze looks like I may have to make a trip to the U.S. to get anything.lol

Kidhuman
09-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Wave 4 and 5 havent hit the states yet, 4 just startedd

Bosskman
09-07-2007, 04:30 AM
How many Y-Wing did they have there Brandon? I meant to check yesterday but didn't. Dammit.......

DarthBrandon
09-07-2007, 09:26 AM
How many Y-Wing did they have there Brandon? I meant to check yesterday but didn't. Dammit.......

There were 3 to 4 left on the shelves when I took mine, they also had one of each new (series 3) comics packs as well. No new single carded action figures though.

pegger
09-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Don't forget to look up high. At my TRU - they had 0 on the shelf, and 20 or so up top....

Bosskman
09-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Got mine right after work. They had 3 Y-Wings on the bottom shelf and 10 or so up high. Pleanty of them for everyone. Hopefully they will sell good so we'll get more of this sorta thing up here. It's what I like to see.

DarthBrandon
09-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Got mine right after work. They had 3 Y-Wings on the bottom shelf and 10 or so up high. Pleanty of them for everyone. Hopefully they will sell good so we'll get more of this sorta thing up here. It's what I like to see.

Yeah, I didn't notice those yesterday, but I did tonight when I was chatting with my friend Mark (manager) in the S.W. section. He said that some of those extras were for X-mas & that there should be more vehicles & figures on the way soon enough. He marked down all the old Lobot's & Vintage figures & they sold out pretty quickly. Next he's going to try & get rid of the Naboo/Jerjerrod peg warmers to free up even more space once he gets the O.K. on it.

Sean the Hutt
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Vancouver TRU broadway...2 tie int. and about 4 y wings...I left them as I have mine waiting in the states...but I was tempted to buy another y wing

Bosskman
09-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm on the fence about the TIE.

DarthBrandon
09-11-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm on the fence about the TIE.

I jumped ship on that one all together, after seeing how nice & underpriced the Y -Wing is, I may pick up a second instead of getting the TIE. This thing is too cool for the price & for what you are getting (2 figures valued at $20.00 & the ship for $20.00 as well)

pegger
09-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I gotta agree (somewhat) with you. Hasbro really hit a home run with the y-wing. Great value, and a great ship. I love it (and the figs too).

Sean the Hutt
09-12-2007, 02:04 AM
special 501st fig in the tie...was not that impressed with the white bibed fig, nut then again considering the original tie pilot is no paint scheme award winner...its ok. But you guys are right rhe tie was way overpriced while the y wing is a great deal especially for up here, I think I bought the snow speeder last year for 40+dollars and was bummed out I did.
I wish thet would make a larger scale version of the y wing...who does not love the y wing? as a kid it was my favorite ship
Hoping to find wave 4 before I go as by the time I get back they will be past that wave down in sd...this happens every time I go back and forth. oh well

jjreason
09-19-2007, 08:31 PM
I found a select few UGH and Wave 4 figures at a WalMart in Brockville, Ontario this afternoon. I left an Animated Boba Fett and Jabba's Palace Luke on the pegs along with an UGH Airborne. I scored 2 x UGH Animated Fett and 1 x UGH McChewie on CDN cards. I'm having bad thoughts about Ebay....... :ashamed:

pegger
09-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Found them this AM too - along with the TIE Inteceptor.

Scpeifically found was assortment #5 (I got to open the case) it was labelled "U".

So we can cross of:
Rancor Luke
Umpass Stay
Animated Boba
Elis Herot
M'iiyoom

UGH Airborne
UGH Animated Boba
UGH McChewie

And the 181st. (it was 39.99 CAD)

oh yeah - also spotted the Red Obi-Wan starfighter in TAC package - but left it...

And to be precise - no CZ-4, McDarth or Hermi was spotted at either WM I visited...I didn't go to the 3rd WM.

jjreason
09-23-2007, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=jjreason;565063]Added the finds of wave 4 figures, updated the list to show the UGHs, new Comic Packs, the TRU exclusive Geonosis figures & creatures set and the latest vehicles finds.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

TAC Ultimate Galactic Hunt (Gold Coin Variant) Basic Figures

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2
8 Mara Jade & Luke Skywalker
9 A'Sharad Hett & Dark Woman
10 Princess Leia & Darth Vader

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Y-Wing Fighter with Pilot & R5 Unit (TRU Exclusive)
Elite TIE Fighter with Pilot (TRU Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin
Geonosis Ultimate Battle Pack (TRU Exclusive, Arena Creatures & Figures)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

pegger
09-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Spotted and picked up a CZ-3 today. Also spotted UGH Pilot Biggs.

No McDarth - and no other UGHs. Looked like it was picked clean of the good stuff. Lots of everything else. (At Fairview JJ)

Dialogus
09-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Recently spotted in Québec city:

WalMarts: Everything but Concept Vader fm Wave 4. Picked up Helrot, CZ-4,
Umpass-Stay & UGH Animated Fett. Saw some other UGH: Airborne
Trooper, Pilot Biggs then cannot recall anymore...

Zellers: Comic Packs #6 to 10

TRU: Obi-Wan & Mace Fighters, Hailfire Droid, V-Wing.

Ciao!

Bosskman
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Found the newest wave at Walmart in Saint John, NB. I only got Boba Fett because I got the others at Walmart in Halifax last weekend. The only ones I don't have now are McVader and the droid. They had slim pickins there Brandon, but they'll probably get more. I also got the TIE Interceptor at TRU as well as the Echo Base and Republic Cruiser lego sets. A good hunt tonight for sure but hard on the wallet.......

pegger
10-01-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm guessing it's wave 2 of Legends is out.

Spotted Destroyer droid, Seasee Tinn, 501st, Leia this AM.

jjreason
10-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Cool, Pegger. As you saw, I got skunked today (well, I got myself the last 2 VTSC figures I needed so that I can get them for Christmas).

pegger
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Cool, Pegger. As you saw, I got skunked today (well, I got myself the last 2 VTSC figures I needed so that I can get them for Christmas).

Well, me too. CAD carded McDarth will be the death of me. I'm getting tired of looking for it (and just missing it)

DarthBrandon
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Just a heads up Bosskman,

Second Spin has the Obi-Wan/Yoda McQ's at their shop if you need one

Bosskman
10-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks B, but I bought them from Legends when I got my latest MOTU Mini Statue wave. Our TRU has the arena beast set. I'm not getting it though, but it does look pretty sharp.

pegger
10-04-2007, 04:39 PM
FINALLY found McVader!!!

Also spotted the following UGHS:
McStormie
Mace
R2-D2
Yavin Luke
Han Solo
Galactic Marine

Didn't have enough money to get them all....

and when I went back (2 hours later) - EVERYTHING was gone....

jjreason
10-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Massive amounts of wave IV figures showing up at TRU - but they all seem to be from the same 2 cases. I don't imagine we'll see any further waves there this year, based on how much wave IV they've put out - it's unbelievable. At least we've got McVaders showing up in great numbers!

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

pegger
10-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Massive amounts of wave IV figures showing up at TRU - but they all seem to be from the same 2 cases. I don't imagine we'll see any further waves there this year, based on how much wave IV they've put out - it's unbelievable. At least we've got McVaders showing up in great numbers!

I don't know...It's only the beginning of October. I think we'll see the next 3 waves...

Sean the Hutt
10-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I wish vancouver would get the supply you get out east...I think there are a lot of collectors/hoarders here in Van...though I did see a whole new batch of y wings the other day...anyway I'm heading south, happy hunting Canada
with the loonie where it is you can buy 20-30 % more figures in the states now...come on down and shop...clear our pegs lol!
go canucks

Bosskman
10-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Yeah, it's best to take advantage of this dollar situation while we can. It's been a long time since it has been this way. The first time since I started collecting. It's pretty dam sweet.

DarthBrandon
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
TRU Saint John has the McVader wave in. I picked up one today & I'm not sure if there were anymore Bosskman, as I was stoned on Nyquil (sp) for my cold.lol

Bosskman
10-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Got them, thanks for the tip B. I picked up McVader and CZ-4, the only 2 I needed. That had at least one of each before I got there, probably more since there were 3 pegs full. They had a lot of the gold coin figures too but I'm not ito that sorta thing...

Dialogus
10-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Stopped at one of our TRU here this past Tuesday and picked a Concept Vader along with one (Gold Coin) Concept Stormtrooper, the very first time I'm seing the McStormie in stores.....

Spotted some other UGH: Artoo, Mace Windu, #16 Vader, Ceremony Luke, Gunner Solo.

Cheers!

pegger
10-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Just read a report of Wave 5 being spotted at Walmart in Quebec.

Dialogus
10-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the update pegger!

Went to WM before job and grabbed the only one Hermi & Corobb I saw along with a Kybuck Yoda... passed on Crumb Treepio & Nelvaan Anakin. Didn't see the others:mad:.

Also spotted one Concept Vader. As usual, many Legends Wave 1-2...

pegger
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Where do you live? Nothing in Cambridge this AM... :upset:

Dialogus
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Where do you live? Nothing in Cambridge this AM... :upset:

Québec city, we have 3 WM in the area.

mabudonicus
10-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey if any Canuck collector sees an "extra" Hermi Odle, PLEASE grab it for me and I will get ya back, I need the damn thing but hunting on a bicycle is hard here in sprawl-ton
I NEED that damn stupid piece of rubber

pegger
10-17-2007, 06:54 PM
If I see one - sure...Same call out for an UGH Vader....

mabudonicus
10-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Sure- I haven't actually seen any UGH stuff in stores but ya never know, my new job is right around the corner from the eastern WM in town so I'll be hitting that a bit more often :beard: Iso & Baws
Fingers crossed

pegger
10-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Wave 5 hit with force today in Ontario...Confirmed sightings (by me!) were:

#29 - Hermi Odle (OMG what a huge fig)
#30 - C-3P0 & Salacious Crumb
#31 - Roron Cobb
#32 - Yoda & Kybuck
#33 - Anakin Skywalker
#34 - Darth Revan
#35 - Darth Malak
#36 - Pre Cyborg Grievous
#37 - Starkiller Hero

I was unable to grab an extra Hermi...I was short on cash...I will try again...but the main mover appears to be Starkiller....

mabudonicus
10-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Okay I'l make a sweep today and see what comes up, maybe wait til tomorrow to hit WM tho, once I have the fig I'll post here immediately, tho I doubt anyone is gona get "stuck" with this fig eh :D

pegger
10-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Mabs!

Got an extre Hermi for you...if you end up needing him.

Keep an eye out for UGH McFett and UGH Vader...

At TRU I saw the Darth vader/Death Star transformer...It's kinda hard to miss.

Kidhuman
10-19-2007, 06:15 PM
At TRU I saw the Darth vader/Death Star transformer...It's kinda hard to miss.

You're telling me. Stevie Wonder said and I quote "Damn thats a big box"

mabudonicus
10-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey, you're not from Canada, you're from Muninlinst (sp?) dammit!!!

Pegger- I could officially say right now that I need the sucker, thanks for your diligence, we must arrange the transfer so I guess I'll be PMing you in short order :beard: Iso & Baws
THAT was fast, damn you guys are good

pegger
10-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey, you're not from Canada, you're from Muninlinst (sp?) dammit!!!

Pegger- I could officially say right now that I need the sucker, thanks for your diligence, we must arrange the transfer so I guess I'll be PMing you in short order :beard: Iso & Baws
THAT was fast, damn you guys are good

I'm not that fast...just ask JJ ... I owe him stuff from over a month ago now...and we live in the same frickin' city....

Kidhuman
10-20-2007, 01:06 PM
JJ dont care, I had his stuff for 8 months.

Mabs, whats up with my Holiday Special???

mabudonicus
10-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Holiday Special?? I've had it for 8 months :D

Seriously dude, I just started working and will mail it with my frist pay (not INCLUDING my pay, just spending it on postage)

More like 4 months, actually

jjreason
10-21-2007, 07:41 AM
I'll be happy to facilitate the movement of said Hermi figure when we do the US shopping trip, Mabs. How soon do you "need" him? I'll have to start working out dates here right away - but we're having family over today.

My initial thought is to have it in early November - right before the huge shopping "Black Monday" or whatever the hell the Yanks have down there - the stores will be stocked up but hopefully not yet picked over by the post-Thanksgiving ravagers.

I'm worried we won't see waves 6-8 down here, I'd like to be able to grab at least a few of those if possible, not sure how waiting a month is going to hurt or help our chances.

Pegger, Mabs..... thoughts?

mabudonicus
10-21-2007, 08:22 AM
I'll have to check my schedule- I know I am going to have a meeting of my carnivorous plant-growing buddies on Nov 10, and Ange's B-day is one the 4th so the 3rd and 4th are no good either, but the sundays would not be so bad...

Not too sure JJ, but either way thanks for stepping up, it would also give you a chance to actually get your transactions with Pegger completed after all this time eh??

Let's just kick it around til it lands and we'll know what's what eh??

I need him as soon as he can get here :D :D :D

pegger
10-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Well, I'm overseas again starting the 7th - and I don't get back till the 28th - so I'll have to pass on the shopping trip this time....perhaps I can give you some $$s before hand (and a list of things to l wouldn't mind getting....?????)

Sean the Hutt
10-23-2007, 01:27 AM
well I wish I were in BC
I just got back from being evacuated fron the san diego fires...up for over a day hosing down the house, until the police made me leave...just got back...the collection....SAFE...so far,still iffy around here. 8 wildfires no sun...just smoke!
Every one is helping everyone though...I love the feeling you get when communities come together...though as greedy as it sounds I am going to try and check out target tomorrow,who shops for star wars in a firestorm? Anyway hope all is well up north u may see me back real soon!
good hunting

jjreason
11-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Wave V found as well over the past couple of weeks (at WalMart, and now I believe we have a TRU report as well).

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
33 Anakin Skywalker (Nelvaan)
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
36 Pre-Cyborg General Grievous
37 Concept Starkiller Hero

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

pegger
11-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Just for the sake of completion I have seen:

11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

I left them all behind tho.

jjreason
11-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Perfect, I meant to ask about that. Thanks, Pegger. :thumbsup:

DarthBrandon
11-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Picked up Hermi, Revan, Malak, & Grievous last night at TRU.

Case breakdown was one each along with Anakin (Tattoo), Concept Star Chick, 3-PO, Concept Vader, Yoda, Stormtrooper & Jedi Hammerhead.

DarthBrandon
11-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Just for the sake of completion I have seen:

11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

I left them all behind tho.

Nice, I hope they come here. I'd like to get a 501st or two.

Bosskman
11-10-2007, 05:57 AM
I saw quite a few 3POs at TRU in Saint John yesterday as well as the concept sw chick and Yoda on the Kybuck. You must have got the rest before I got there B. That's ok for me though cause I've had the whole wave for almost a month now (caved and bought them on-line). Good to see them here though. Some SL 501sts would be sweet. SL doesn't seem that prevalent here though....

DarthBrandon
11-10-2007, 06:09 AM
I saw quite a few 3POs at TRU in Saint John yesterday as well as the concept sw chick and Yoda on the Kybuck. You must have got the rest before I got there B. That's ok for me though cause I've had the whole wave for almost a month now (caved and bought them on-line). Good to see them here though. Some SL 501sts would be sweet. SL doesn't seem that prevalent here though....

Actually, I picked them up the night before in the stock room, my friend Mark is the manager & he showed me two cases out back that were from this wave. I only picked up the three that I got, so a whole case someone else must have gotten last night. (I thought it was you until you posted).lol

BTW, Hermi is friggin awesome, I think I like him better than Mon.

Bosskman
11-10-2007, 06:33 AM
Yeah, Hermi is sweet. I was expecting him to be smaller but thankfully he isn't. Revan and Malak are cool too. I don't usually go for EU figures but I like these two, as well as Grievous. I nominate this wave as the best since the POTF2 Yakface wave. Strange since it contains so much EU figures.....

DarthBrandon
11-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah, Hermi is sweet. I was expecting him to be smaller but thankfully he isn't. Revan and Malak are cool too. I don't usually go for EU figures but I like these two, as well as Grievous. I nominate this wave as the best since the POTF2 Yakface wave. Strange since it contains so much EU figures.....

Yeah, I was expecting he'd be smaller as well, but when I looked in the case I knew he was huge right off. I gave Revan & Malak to Brandon for X-Mas gifts (stashed away in the closet), I passed on the rest of the wave minus Grevious (another cool figure). I may pick up Yoda & 3-PO later if I change my mind on them, but I think I have enough of either one; the pack-ins may
be the deciding factor as they are both cool. If nothing else is out & I feel like spending they just could end up in my collection, but I'm really looking forward to the next wave instead. (Han, Lando, Concept Snowtrooper etc.)

P.S. forgot to mention I only paid $6.97 a piece for these babies.:)

pegger
11-10-2007, 08:46 AM

Hey JJ - if you hold Hermi a bit longer...you'll make Mabs head explode...

just a thought....

mabudonicus
11-10-2007, 10:39 AM
GAAAAAAHHHH you KNOw this to be true- I can't STAND all the awesome reviews he's getting- and I called JJ last weekend and practically first thing he said was "anyone who might be listening will take this the wrong way, but I'm rubbing your Hermi right now"

Hopefully a plan to ship him on sunday will pan out man, cos the suspense is KILLING me

KILLING me I tells ya

jjreason
11-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey JJ - if you hold Hermi a bit longer...you'll make Mabs head explode...

just a thought....

Ha! I actually considered running a "Damn, Mabs, my kids must have moved him some place because I can't actually find him right now." gag, but didn't want to suffer the consequences. :D

mabudonicus
11-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Consequences?? The only heat I pack is hot sauce man :D YOU are the government agent, and my modus operandi is to let your type do whatever and not asking questions ;)

Tho it IS a sweet burn that you had to put up with having a figure you do NOT YET have sit there imprisoned in your house for a few weeks :D :D :D

And seriously, thanks for the assist fellows, I have seen remnants of the wave here but nothing resembling anything I want, looks like the 4 cases alloted to St.Catharines got picked clean seconds after they were opened dammit

And Pegger- I don't think I've seen ANY UGH figs here EVER so I might not be too much help on the Vader- miracles DO happen tho, maybe if me and Jimbo pick the right route and time we'lll be able to hook you up fairly well :D
Hermi wil be MINE tomorrow thanks to a 3-man effort :D (getting some new carnivorous plants as well, a red letter day at Casa Donicus :D)

Bosskman
11-11-2007, 06:16 AM
I have seen the following UGH here in SJ at TRU and/or Walmart:

Vader #1
HS Fett
Mace
Jetpack R2
Concept Chewie
maybe more

I don't care about getting them so I didn't.

pegger
11-11-2007, 08:44 AM
I have seen the following UGH here in SJ at TRU and/or Walmart:

Vader #1
HS Fett
Mace
Jetpack R2
Concept Chewie
maybe more

I don't care about getting them so I didn't.

Well - I'm trying to round out my set (I picked up for others - but didn't bother for myself - now I would like a set (if possible) - Need Vader, HS Fett, Concept Chewie and Concept Stormie... If you guys see them, can you snag them for me? I'd appreciate the help! (Especially if the are just rotting on the shelves in NB)

jjreason
11-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Apparently WalMart has dropped their price on basic figures to $6.86! Can anyone else confirm this price at their local Wally??? :eek:

Sean the Hutt
11-27-2007, 11:30 PM
hey Vancouver I'll be back in Jan. let me know if you need something from the states, I'll see what I can do.

Bosskman
11-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Found the Lego Sith Infiltator at Walmart in Saint John, NB. TRU also had the Saga Legends wave with the Dark Trooper (if you're in to that sorta thing, which I'm not).

DarthBrandon
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Found the Lego Sith Infiltator at Walmart in Saint John, NB. TRU also had the Saga Legends wave with the Dark Trooper (if you're in to that sorta thing, which I'm not).

Yeah, I seen the Legends wave as well, not really into anything except TC-14, if that show's up LMK. Brandon like the Dark Trooper so I picked it up for him for X-mas.

jjreason
12-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Reports tonight from North of Toronto that the 4th wave of Comic 2 packs has been located in TRU - but only 1 case worth. :thumbsup:

Also of note - I added a bunch of stuff to the list. This has been a HUGE year for Star Wars toys! I'm really, really glad I was able to get rid of that completist mindset or else I'd be applying for a 2nd mortgage right about now.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
38 Han Solo Torture Rack
39 Lando Calrissian Smuggler
40 General McQuarrie
41 4-LOM
42 Concept Snowtrooper
43 Romba & Graak
44 Tycho Celchu A-Wing Pilot
45 Anakin Skywalker Jedi Spirit
46 R2-D2 with Cargo Net
47 Concept Han Solo
48 Holo Darth Vader
49 7th Legion Clonetrooper
50 Hawkbat Battalion Clonetrooper
51 R2-B1
52 Naboo Soldier (red)
53 Rebel Vanguard
54 Pax Bonkik
55 Fett Clone in red fatigues
56 Padme Amidala Senator
57 Jango Fett
58 Voolvif Mon
59 Destroyer Droid
60 Concept Rebel Trooper

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
9a Battle Droid 2 pack (TPM/OOM9 paint)
9b BD 2 pack (AOTC maroon saber/blaster damage)
9c BD 2 pack (tan saber/blaster damage)
9d BD 2 pack (tan clean/dirty)
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper
20a Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer brown hair
20b Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer black hair
20c Fans' Choice: Imperial Officer blonde hair
21a Fans' Choice: Pit Droids 2 pack white
21b Fans' Choice: Pit Droids 2 pack red
21c Fans' Choice: Pit Droids 2 pack orange
22a Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper Saga Dirty, grey pauldron
22b Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper Saga, Clean, black pauldron
22c Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper Saga, Dirty, orange pauldron
22d Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper Saga, Clean, white pauldron
22e Fans' Choice: Sandtrooper Evolutions, Dirty, orange pauldron

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2
11 Anakin Skywalker & Assassin Droid
12 Baron Fel & Hobbie Klivian
13 Koffi Arana & Bultar Swan

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
ARC 170 Repaint (Target Exclusive)
TIE Bomber Repaint (Target Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin
ARC 170 Crew (Target Exclusive)
ATRT & Kashyyyk Clonetroopers (Target Exclusive)
Battlefront Set 1 (Entertainment Earth Exclusive)
Battlefront Set 2 (Entertainment Earth Exclusive)
Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
Endor Ultimate Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

Entertainment Earth Exclusive Multi Packs (online only)

Republic Forces Set 1
Republic Forces Set 2

DarthBrandon
12-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey jj, you can scratch the following off the list:

10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

I've seen these at TRU & Zellers in Saint John, picked up Dark Trooper Clone Trooper, Clone Commander (Grey) & two 501st Clones for myself & Brandon.

pegger
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey jj, you can scratch the following off the list:

10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

I've seen these at TRU & Zellers in Saint John, picked up Dark Trooper Clone Trooper, Clone Commander (Grey) & two 501st Clones for myself & Brandon.

Holy figures batman - you mean there is new product SOMEWHERE in Canada? I don't believe it!

pegger
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Speaking of new product - I did find (and pick up) both Battlefront II packs at a local comic shop. 29.99 for the droids and 34.99 for the clones. (64.99 plus tax for both).

jjreason
12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks, DB, I've been meaning to ask exactly what people have found for Legends - Pegger found some ones past the first wave here but I haven't seen any.

DarthBrandon
12-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Speaking of new product - I did find (and pick up) both Battlefront II packs at a local comic shop. 29.99 for the droids and 34.99 for the clones. (64.99 plus tax for both).

I was going to mention that I got those as well from my local comic shop, but it slipped my mind with all the new (or lack of) product around here.:rolleyes:

DarthBrandon
12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Picked up the Battle Of Hoth pack at my local comic shop, love this thing, eight figures, giant laser turret & an AT-ST.

jjreason
12-16-2007, 02:21 PM
2 separate reports of the Obi Wan Starfighter with Hyperspace ring being found at TRU stores out west (one in Sask, one in BC). For those wanting this thing, good news! :thumbsup:

In other news, the AT-TE has been added to the Target Inventory computers in the US. The down side? $99.99 is the price. :eek:

DarthBrandon
12-16-2007, 02:25 PM
2 separate reports of the Obi Wan Starfighter with Hyperspace ring being found at TRU stores out west (one in Sask, one in BC). For those wanting this thing, good news! :thumbsup:

In other news, the AT-TE has been added to the Target Inventory computers in the US. The down side? $99.99 is the price. :eek:

Down side, what down side? This is great news, I have around 2 hundred set a side for two in the new year. I will decide on getting 2 when I see picks, if it's that good, it could be 3 hundred.:D

jjreason
12-16-2007, 03:37 PM
My problem is space - at $99.99 this thing is going to be on the AT-AT scale (as it likely should be), but a lot stockier if it matches the movie. I have no shelf space left, but will want one of these suckers if it's half decent.

pegger
12-16-2007, 03:43 PM
I'll get excited when they confirm it's NOT a Target exclusive.

until then, I am preparing my hate on Hasbro...

DarthBrandon
12-16-2007, 04:42 PM
My problem is space - at $99.99 this thing is going to be on the AT-AT scale (as it likely should be), but a lot stockier if it matches the movie. I have no shelf space left, but will want one of these suckers if it's half decent.

You may have to knock out a wall or something, but I'm sure you'll come up with the extra space when the time comes.:D

pegger
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
You may have to knock out a wall or something, but I'm sure you'll come up with the extra space when the time comes.:D

JJ - you can keep it at my place, and come visit it on the weekends, or something!

DarthBrandon
12-16-2007, 06:24 PM
JJ - you can keep it at my place, and come visit it on the weekends, or something!

lol
You could buy it & send it to me & I could take pics of it while my son & I play with it. This will save on gas expenses to peggers on the weekends.:D

jjreason
12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
You guys are THE BEST!!! :love::D

DarthBrandon
12-19-2007, 06:06 PM

Thanks, we know it already.lol Anything we can do to help out.:D

pegger
12-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Actually spotted the following at Zellers:

pegger
12-19-2007, 08:36 PM

Anything for a friend! I'll even make sure the storage fees I'll charge you is more than reasonable too!

jjreason
12-27-2007, 09:19 AM
I saw a very few Saga Legends figures in London last night, the Leia Boushh / Saesee Tiin case. Sadly, any figures I wanted from that group were picked before I got there. Can you guys confirm with me which Sandtroopers you've found at retail - was the Evolutions version really available??? I've still seen VERY few of these on the pegs since the very first assortment with the ROTS/AOTC clonetroopers.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
38 Han Solo Torture Rack
40 General McQuarrie
41 4-LOM
42 Concept Snowtrooper
43 Romba & Graak
46 R2-D2 with Cargo Net
47 Concept Han Solo
48 Holo Darth Vader
51 R2-B1
52 Naboo Soldier (red)
53 Rebel Vanguard
54 Pax Bonkik
56 Padme Amidala Senator
57 Jango Fett
58 Voolvif Mon
59 Destroyer Droid
60 Concept Rebel Trooper

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
ARC 170 Repaint (Target Exclusive)
TIE Bomber Repaint (Target Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin
ARC 170 Crew (Target Exclusive)
ATRT & Kashyyyk Clonetroopers (Target Exclusive)
Battlefront Set 1 (Entertainment Earth Exclusive)
Battlefront Set 2 (Entertainment Earth Exclusive)
Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
Endor Ultimate Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

Republic Forces Set 1
Republic Forces Set 2

jjreason
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
I saw a Legends case today at Zellers that had the RA7, as well as TC14 and the black Astromech from the Fans' choice deal. I bought RA7 and the Sandtrooper.... because I just can't leave well enough alone, I guess.

For someone who "hates" that Sandtrooper figure (I griped A LOT about him last year, yet still wound up with 4 of the "Shiny Shoes" version), I've spent enough money on him. :sad: At least they've cleared up that nasty loose torso issue.

pegger
12-28-2007, 03:52 PM
AT least they are still shipping new figs. And it's nice that TC-14 has FINALLY made it to Canada.

One nit pick - on the Vehicle list Obi Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring should also appear (with a line through it).

jjreason
12-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Bloody hell, I thought that was on there. It is now (thanks, Pegger)! :thumbsup:

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
38 Han Solo Torture Rack
40 General McQuarrie
41 4-LOM
42 Concept Snowtrooper
43 Romba & Graak
46 R2-D2 with Cargo Net
47 Concept Han Solo
48 Holo Darth Vader
51 R2-B1
52 Naboo Soldier (red)
53 Rebel Vanguard
54 Pax Bonkik
56 Padme Amidala Senator
57 Jango Fett
58 Voolvif Mon
59 Destroyer Droid
60 Concept Rebel Trooper

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring (TRU Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin
Geonosis Ultimate Battle Pack (TRU Exclusive)

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

Kir Kanos & Carnor Jax (comic pack #1)
Battlefront Battlepack #1
Battlefront Battlepack #2
Republic Ultimate Forces (Mandalorians) Set #1
Republic Ultimate Forces (Mandalorians) Set #2

Target Exclusives (US Only)

ARC 170 Crew Battlepack
ATRT & Kashyyyk Clonetroopers Battlepack
Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack
Endor Ultimate Battle Pack
Ilum Battlepack
Felucia Battlepack
ARC 170 (Repaint)
TIE Bomber (Repaint)
Palpatine with (shocktrooper) Commander Bow Order 66 pack
Mace Windu with (purple) Galactic Marine Order 66 pack
Darth Vader with Commander Bow (blue Clone Commander) Order 66 pack
Obi Wan Kenobi with (orange) AT-RT Driver Order 66 pack
ROTS Anakin with Blue Airborne Trooper Order 66 pack
Yoda with Camo Kashyyyk Trooper Order 66 pack

DarthBrandon
12-28-2007, 04:23 PM
I saw a Legends case today at Zellers that had the RA7, as well as TC14 and the black Astromech from the Fans' choice deal. I bought RA7 and the Sandtrooper.... because I just can't leave well enough alone, I guess.

For someone who "hates" that Sandtrooper figure (I griped A LOT about him last year, yet still wound up with 4 of the "Shiny Shoes" version), I've spent enough money on him. :sad: At least they've cleared up that nasty loose torso issue.

Geeze, I would have thought you would have picked up TC-14 & the black droid as well jj. Those two are on my list of wants myself, can't believe you passed them up.

jjreason
12-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I've got the originals, DB. If you want them, I can swing by and grab them (provided they're still there) tomorrow.... PM me or post here.

jjreason
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Ooops... double post. Watch out for Grimlock.... :sur:

I need to add the US (so far, anyhow) exclusive Rebo Band packs to the list next update - or are those considered 2008? Also need to fill in the comic pack list. Don't let me forget!

DarthBrandon
01-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Ooops... double post. Watch out for Grimlock.... :sur:

I need to add the US (so far, anyhow) exclusive Rebo Band packs to the list next update - or are those considered 2008? Also need to fill in the comic pack list. Don't let me forget!

jjreason,

Don't forget to fill in the comic pack list.:D I have seen the Rebo Band packs before X-mas at my local comic shop, so I'm not sure if they are 2007 or 2008.

On a side note I picked up TC-14, Black R4-I9, Lando Smuggler, Ralph MCQ, MCQ Snowtrooper, & 4-LOM at my local comic shop. (Cost $60.00) Still waiting for Jango Poncho (2), Padme, Clone (Red with removable armour) & R2-B1

Bosskman
01-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I got Obi Wan's JSF with HS Ring at TRU in Saint John and also the Lego AT-AP or whatever it is called. It's pretty cool and the Hyperspacice ring is pretty sturdy,

pegger
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
I went to Walmart and found sweet jack all!

jjreason
01-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I got waves 7.5 and 8 from an e-tailer, hand delivered to my home!!!! PM me for details - this guy rocks!

pegger
01-07-2008, 09:58 PM
I got waves 7.5 and 8 from an e-tailer, hand delivered to my home!!!! PM me for details - this guy rocks!

I'm pretty sure the same guy just dropped wave 8 off at my place tonight. He's "golden". :thumbsup:

jjreason
01-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Figured I'd do the update. Also heard that someone found the yellow AOTC Clone Officer in a case of Legends at Zellers in Ontario along with the brown-haired Imp Officer. Not sure if any of the other Legends figures we haven't seen here yet were in that assortment or not.

Also heard that the Marvel Comic 2 packs with Han & Chewie, R2 & Luke, Tarkin & Stormtrooper were all found minus the blue Marvel colouring, also at Zellers. Those I might be interested in.

I've put the stars (****) in to break up 2007 & 2008 stuff, thinking I'll just continue to use this list for the whole TAC collection. Thoughts?

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
38 Han Solo Torture Rack
40 General McQuarrie
41 4-LOM
42 Concept Snowtrooper
43 Romba & Graak
46 R2-D2 with Cargo Net
47 Concept Han Solo
48 Holo Darth Vader
51 R2-B1
52 Naboo Soldier (red)
53 Rebel Vanguard
54 Pax Bonkik
56 Padme Amidala Senator
57 Jango Fett
58 Voolvif Mon
59 Destroyer Droid
60 Concept Rebel Trooper

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

3a Stormtrooper Han & Chewbacca NO BLUE TINTS
4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
4a Tarkin & Stormtrooper NO BLUE TINTS
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2
7a Luke Skywalker & R2D2 NO BLUE TINTS
14 Lt. Jundland & Deena Shan
15 Mouse & Basso in Disguise
16 Clone Commando & Super Battle Droid

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Elite 181st TIE Fighter with Pilot (TRU Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

ARC 170 Crew Battlepack
Ilum Battlepack
Felucia Battlepack
ARC 170 (Repaint)
TIE Bomber (Repaint)

US-Only Wal Mart Exclusives

Jabba's Band Multipack #1
Jabba's Band Multipack #2
Comic Pack (Commander Keller & Galactic Marine)
Comic Pack (Boba Fett & Sandcrawler Droid)
Comic Pack (Bail Organa & Obi Wan Kenobi)

pegger
01-13-2008, 12:59 PM
I agree - use the list till the end of TAC. Technically the 3 waves (if we get them) are TAC.

Which Zellers did you see the yellow clone at (and when)? I was at Cambrdige Zellers yesterday and all they had was wave 5 (and 1 lone Legends Obi Pilot)

jjreason
01-13-2008, 01:25 PM
It wasn't me - but I think it was in Hamilton (as per Snowtroopers).

People have found some GI Joe 25th Comic Packs at Zellers and Single Carded figures at WMs as well, if anyone's interested. Apparently the single carded figures don't have the file cards on the back. :rolleyes:

DarthBrandon
01-13-2008, 02:15 PM
It wasn't me - but I think it was in Hamilton (as per Snowtroopers).

People have found some GI Joe 25th Comic Packs at Zellers and Single Carded figures at WMs as well, if anyone's interested. Apparently the single carded figures don't have the file cards on the back. :rolleyes:

Yes I have seen the GI Joe Comic Packs at zellers yesterday, I didn't think it was worth mentioning at the time. I saved a lot of money last year because Marvel Legends were carp IMHO & I only bought two figures out of the three lackluster waves. GI Joe was nowhere to be found so I didn't bother at all for these & I'm not about to start now. Star Wars trickled in here & there, but now that the holidays are over, it's going to be slim pickings all around. Waves 7 & up have not made an appearance up in Canada at major retail stores, only local comic shops have been able to get these for a lot of us. I have a total of six figures left to get from 2007 (Jango Poncho X2) (Red Clone Trainee X2) (R2-B1) & (Padme) & after that even less in 2008. I may purchase ten figures in 2008 along with one or two comic packs and a few ships providing they are made (i.e. Larger Falcon & 2 AT-TE's) with Grievous Starfighter & AT-AP (x2). This is about all I want now, since all other figures etc have worn out their welcome.

jjreason
01-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Hmmm.... seems like a lot of slowing down going on - I know I'm going through a big lull right now, wondering about all the money I've spent.

I've been busy putting up extra items for sale at the other site and have made out okay - nearly $400 in sales since Jan 1st. My resolution of sorts was to have a net expenditure of $1000 or less on hobbies this year - so I'll need to keep selling if I want to be able to get my new comics and the basic figures this year.

Kidhuman
01-13-2008, 04:49 PM
What are ya selling JJ, I might be interested in some stuff. Send me a PM

pegger
01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Just saw a report on snowtroopers of the Walmart comic packs showing up in Ontario (at Walmart too)...

I hear ya JJ and DB - I'm trying to slow down too. I haven't gone through the extremes that JJ has - but I'm thinking of pulling out all my star wars stuff, and going through it. I've got too much stuff that I'm not displaying...

So far, there's only 4 figs I want from wave 1(toobers, panning droid, Po and the fed. droid), 3 from wave 2 (the 2 stormies and Vader), and all from wave 3 - but that's a far cry from where I used to be.

pegger
01-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Found TONS of Walmart comic packs today.

I picked up a Keller pack for me, and 1 for JJ.

I left the other 2 packs. I've already got Bail and Obi Wan - putting bad looking soft goods on them won't make me buy them. And after seeing Boba Fett and the Purple droid, I feel more insulted that Hasbro thought I was going to buy that POS.

jjreason
01-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Updated showing the WM Comic Packs as FOUND.

Basic Figures

2 Galactic Marine
3 Lava Miner
4 R2-D2
5 Obi Wan Kenobi
6 Mace Windu
7 Airborne Clonetrooper
8 Super Battle Droid
10 Rebel Honor Guard
13 Death Star Trooper
15 McQuarrie Boba Fett
19 Jawa & LIN Droid
20 Stormtrooper
21 McQuarrie Chewbacca
22 M'iiyoom Onith
23 Elis Helrot
24 Boba Fett (animated)
26 CZ-3
27 Umpass-Stay
28 McQuarrie Darth Vader
29 Hermie Odle
31 Roron Corrob
32 Yoda & Kybuck
34 Darth Revan
35 Darth Malak
38 Han Solo Torture Rack
40 General McQuarrie
41 4-LOM
42 Concept Snowtrooper
43 Romba & Graak
46 R2-D2 with Cargo Net
47 Concept Han Solo
48 Holo Darth Vader
51 R2-B1
52 Naboo Soldier (red)
53 Rebel Vanguard
54 Pax Bonkik
56 Padme Amidala Senator
57 Jango Fett
58 Voolvif Mon
59 Destroyer Droid
60 Concept Rebel Trooper

1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Maul
3 Yoda
4 R2-D2
5 General Grievous
7 Clonetrooper (ROTS)
8 Shocktrooper
10 Clonetrooper (AOTC)
11 Boba Fett
12 Obi Wan Kenobi
13 Chewbacca with C3PO
14 Anakin Skywalker
15 Saesee Tiin
16 Destroyer Droid
17 501st Clonetrooper

Animated Boba Fett
Airborne Clone Trooper
Concept Chewbacca
Concept Fett
Mace Windu
R2-D2
Darth Vader
Concept Stormtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Galactic Marine
Ceremonial Luke
Han Solo

Vintage TAC Collection

Han Solo - Hoth
Snowtrooper
IG-88
Bossk

Comic 2 Packs

3a Stormtrooper Han & Chewbacca NO BLUE TINTS
4 Tarkin & Stormtrooper
4a Tarkin & Stormtrooper NO BLUE TINTS
5 Villi & Quinlan Vos
7 Luke Skywalker & R2D2
7a Luke Skywalker & R2D2 NO BLUE TINTS
14 Lt. Jundland & Deena Shan
15 Mouse & Basso in Disguise
16 Clone Commando & Super Battle Droid

Vehicles

A-AT
Hailfire Droid
Mace Windu's Starfighter
V Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Elite 181st TIE Fighter with Pilot (TRU Exclusive)

Battle Packs

Dagobah
Geonosis
Tantive IV
Jedi vs. Sith
Jedi vs. Darth Sidious
The Hunt For Grievous
STAP Attack
Hoth Patrol
Betrayal At Bespin

Commemorative Tin Sets

EpI
EpII
EpIII
EpIV
EpIV - Cantina Band
EpV
EpVI

Concept General Grievous
R2KT (pink R2 unit)

ARC 170 Crew Battlepack
Ilum Battlepack
Felucia Battlepack
ARC 170 (Repaint)
TIE Bomber (Repaint)

Wal Mart Exclusives

Jabba's Band Multipack #1
Jabba's Band Multipack #2
Comic Pack (Commander Keller & Galactic Marine)
Comic Pack (Boba Fett & Sandcrawler Droid)
Comic Pack (Bail Organa & Obi Wan Kenobi)

jjreason
01-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Not to spam, but just in case any users here haven't been around the other Canadian site lately I wanted to advise that I've somehow managed to get that other site on the list of Hasbro Q&A places. If you have questions pertaining to HasCan('t), feel free to PM me.

I'll likely force you to join the forums there, pray I don't alter the bargain any further. lol

pegger
01-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Not to spam, but just in case any users here haven't been around the other Canadian site lately I wanted to advise that I've somehow managed to get that other site on the list of Hasbro Q&A places. If you have questions pertaining to HasCan('t), feel free to PM me.

I'll likely force you to join the forums there, pray I don't alter the bargain any further. lol

The only problem with that site is that the moderator is a bit of a jerk. :D

jjreason
01-20-2008, 11:14 AM
No kidding, I have run-ins with him on a daily basis..... :crazed:

DarthBrandon
01-20-2008, 06:28 PM

My first question to HasCan('t) is can you bring the full (line) product to Canada? Every year we get ripped off on the last two waves or so, can you bring the product to Canada or what? Part 2 is can you bring the exclusives (Target)to Canada as well? (Zellers, Wal-Mart etc)