PDA

View Full Version : lightsabers

Dark Lord Kakorotto
09-26-2002, 09:49 PM
This has nothing to do with hasbro, and yet it could...
I recently looked through the Sears Wish List catalog and FAO Schwartz catalog. they both had nice FX replicas with blades of Anakin's and Darth Vader's lightsabers. They highly resembled the ones made by Master Replicas, but they did not say who made them. The Master Replicas Vader saber isn't coming out until next year and these unknowns are available now. What is going on? Are the unknowns made by Master Replicas? Please help me!!!

Jayspawn
09-26-2002, 10:32 PM
The FX lightsabers ARE made by Master Replicas. They are now offering both Anakin and Vader's lightsabers. I have already preordered my standard Vader lightsaber which is shipping in October. A lot of retailers are offering the FX sabers because they are not as expensive or limited at the standard replicas.

Dark Lord Kakorotto
09-29-2002, 12:04 PM
Thanks, the catalogs need to recognize Master Replicas.

Dark Lord Kakorotto
11-05-2002, 10:22 PM
I ordered a Darth Vader FX master replica from sears and they cancelled my order ...what the hell is going on? Please help me.

Jayspawn
11-06-2002, 12:25 AM
How much is Sears selling them for? I believe Master Replicas will sell theirs for $129.00 + s&h. Which is not a bad price. Plus is direct and guaranteed.

tagmac
11-06-2002, 07:24 PM
Are the Anakin and Vader sabers available now? I heard they wouldn't be out til next year.

They do look really nice, especially with the blades attatched instead of just the handle. I just hope the sound effect addition doesn't ruin their overall quality.

derek
11-06-2002, 10:42 PM
some of the anakin sabers have shipped, but most are delayed. i think MR under-estimated the demand for this product. i ordered the anakin saber from EE in april, or may, and it's been delayed about 5 times. honestly, i don't care if i get it from them or not, since some retailers are selling them for $99, where as , EE and MR are selling them for $130.