PDA

View Full Version : How Can I make Anakin TA stand correctly?

corporal AMF
09-26-2002, 09:33 PM
I got in my hands today Anakin TA and is an excellent figure, but the problem I started to have is that is gimmick-leg doesn't allow him to have a proper stance (at least to me), anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you sort it out ?
cheers, andres

Bobajames
09-26-2002, 09:36 PM
mine kinda is like that, but when i push the legs together till they click and then i bend his right knee back 1 notch he is able to stand perfectly. otherwise find one of those stupid old commtech chips and stand him on them. :)

jedihunter25
09-26-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by corporal AMF
I got in my hands today Anakin TA and is an excellent figure, but the problem I started to have is that is gimmick-leg doesn't allow him to have a proper stance (at least to me), anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you sort it out ?
cheers, andres
ACTION STANDS, they work great! You can buy them from the fan club- they are clear and have Star Wars Insider Exclusive stamped on them. They work better and they are more stable than the silly commchips.

Jayspawn
09-27-2002, 01:33 AM
jedihunter25 is correct. Use an action stand. You can't go wrong. I use one of those most of the time, but I get my TA Anakin to stand by setting Anakin's leg and then just bending the knee. He usually stands then. If not, an action stand is full proof.

Prince Xizor
09-27-2002, 09:55 AM
No the easiest way to make him stand would be to give him to me. :)

JEDIpartner
09-27-2002, 11:41 AM
I didn't have this problem at all with mine. I think you just need to make certain that the legs are pushed back into "regular" position as BobaJames stated. Aside from that... I DID eventually put him on an ACTION STAND... and later, my ULTRARAMA display.

allenj456
09-27-2002, 04:39 PM
Glue...lots of glue. Actually I also finally bit the bullet and bought a bunch of stands. Pre-Saga collection I only had like 2 or 3 out of 100+ figures that wouldnt stand. In a few months of the Saga line release that number jumped to almost 30. It sucks but what can yado?

The True Maul
09-27-2002, 04:49 PM
All I do is put them in a standing position although it takes a while for them to stand, they come along.:)

Darth Trymybestus
09-27-2002, 05:02 PM
I've got 5 of this figure.. 3 of them stand real well and the ones that do stand, their magnets suck... grrrr! Hangar Duel still rules though!

Darth Trymybestus
09-27-2002, 05:19 PM
I'm waiting for Anakin Skywalker Wedding Scene, if it has a cloak, metal lightsaber and an interchangeable arm, it could actually top Hangar Duel :)

corporal AMF
09-27-2002, 05:41 PM
I was wondering which will make the best anakin.............
Customizing : OP Anakin head, TA Anakin torso and arms, and HD Anakin legs........
Did anyone tried to use boil & pop and made this figure.?

QLD
09-27-2002, 06:02 PM
ACTION STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

ACTION STANDS!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE TO USE MY ACTIONS STANDS!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.....they are awesome. If you collect loose, they are almost as essential as the figures.