PDA

View Full Version : Missing MM Gian Speeder?

jeddah
09-28-2002, 02:24 PM
Hi,

You may recall that I was maent to send on a Gian Speeder to someone - can't remember if it was going to the US from UK (scored by BC3) or the other way around.

Anyhow, I bought a stack of plastic boxes today to pack my unopened collection in and I came across an EP1 pack 10 (?) which I thought was mine until I saw it had a Gian Speeder in it.

I always assumed the Gian speeder I was allegedly custodian of was a loose MM from the Sacred Place playset but now I'm not so sure...:confused:

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

jeddah

P.S - Please can you help? (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=180797#post180797)

britcit3
09-28-2002, 02:56 PM
Hey jeddah

Can't remember if I sent it loose or boxed, but I sent VT another one anyway, so your one is unclaimed.

Cheers

BC3

jeddah
09-29-2002, 07:52 AM
Hi BC3,

But did you send me one for my collection, do you remember? I will happily return this to you (or on to whomever was supposed to get it, if that be the case) if you want.

jeddah

britcit3
09-29-2002, 09:35 AM
No

I actually sent it to be forwarded onto VT - but as I say, I've already sent him another, so please keep the one you have (I already have one)

Cheers

BC3

vulcantouch
09-29-2002, 12:54 PM
. . .you can always still send it this way (& feel free to include accompanying mtt mm :D )

jeddah
09-30-2002, 03:43 PM
I think it is highly unlikely that this set was for me and I offer my humble excuses and wheedles for my crapness.

In light of your recent post in the GenDisc (still no SWAFFY ? :( :cry: ) I guess I'll ship it with Baal's stuff and S43s stuff.

Do you want the box and all mms(I'm sending it airmail from work on the D-L so weight shouldn't matter)?

jeddah

vulcantouch
10-01-2002, 12:50 AM
then feel free to send either straight 2me or c/o s43 or baal (if latter, make sure to clearly mark 'em as meant for Me; wouldn't wanna give him no idears ;) )
while i still seek the plastic trays from ep1 mm packs 7 & 9 (as well as the st #12 def/jem/sarat tray, in case anyone out there's lissnin :D ), i already got the pack 10 tray so it don't matter 2me if pkg is left behind :)

jeddah
10-01-2002, 01:16 PM
coola ma lullah. I'll send you the whole shebang complete and deal with Baal and S43 exclusively.

:)

jeddah