PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 dvd easter eggs??

darth chevy
10-27-2001, 12:41 PM
Well, like the subject line says.

I was wondering if anyone found one or more. I figured on dvd like this GL would have included something on Episode 2??

Later and thanks, Darth Chevy

master jedi
10-27-2001, 06:16 PM
Not another easter egg thread.

On disc one:
To get a 2 minute outtakes video go to the options menu.
Press 10+ and 1 then press enter
Press 3 then enter
Press 8 then enter

On disc 2:
To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.
Scroll up until you hilight Doc Menu. Press left so that a laser gate projector thingy is hilighted and then press enter.

darth chevy
10-27-2001, 07:25 PM
Guess, I should have been more specific!

For those of us who don't have dvd-rom, but, have a dvd player, Are there any??

Also, I looked for the answer before posting and found some threads for dvd-rom, but, again, nothing for dvd players.

Sorry, Darth Chevy

master jedi
10-28-2001, 07:04 PM
The ones I mentioned can be accessed on a DVD player.
The only thing I know of that's exclusive to the DVD-rom is the web link.

jw_bryant
11-08-2001, 09:13 PM
On disc 2: To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.
Scroll up until you hilight Doc Menu. Press left so that a laser gate projector thingy is hilighted and then press enter.
this works on the first two hidden scenes.

Magnolia-Fan
11-08-2001, 10:20 PM
What do you mean by press 10+?

I dont have a + button...

JediTricks
11-09-2001, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
What do you mean by press 10+?

I dont have a + button... I dunno why this sticks in my head, but I remember someone saying that if you don't have a 10+ button, just hit 1 twice followed by 3 and 8. (for "1138", get it?) I don't even have a DVD, but that little tidbit has been rolling around in my head for a while now.

GNT
11-09-2001, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
Not another easter egg thread.

On disc one:
To get a 2 minute outtakes video go to the options menu.
Press 10+ and 1 then press enter
Press 3 then enter
Press 8 then enter

On disc 2:
To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.

First of All I don't have a "options menu" I have a "play movie","Languages" and something else, is these the opions menu your talking about?

For the 2nd one, do you have to press left?Or do just leave it? Cause everytime I press left,It highlights another button,help!

master jedi
11-09-2001, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by GNT

First of All I don't have a "options menu" I have a "play movie","Languages" and something else, is these the opions menu your talking about?

What do you mean there is no options menu? On disc one there are 3 menus. The menus are 'Play Movie' 'Chapters' and 'Options'.

If it's any help the outtakes video is title 3.

GNT
11-10-2001, 01:37 AM

What do you mean there is no options menu? On disc one there are 3 menus. The menus are 'Play Movie' 'Chapters' and 'Options'.

If it's any help the outtakes video is title 3.

I'm not sure if the Australian DVD is different from the US one but the only thing on ours is

play movie
Chapters
Languages

But no option button?

master jedi
11-10-2001, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by GNT

I'm not sure if the Australian DVD is different from the US one but the only thing on ours is

play movie
Chapters
Languages

But no option button?

That's strange. On the U.S. version all the language options are in the Options menu. Try going into your Language menu and type in 1138 and see what happens.

GNT
11-12-2001, 01:40 AM
That's strange. On the U.S. version all the language options are in the Options menu. Try going into your Language menu and type in 1138 and see what happens.

i'll try that.I'll let you know :)

master jedi
11-12-2001, 06:23 PM
If it helps you any, GNT, its either title 03 0r 13. I don't remember which one.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-13-2001, 04:49 PM
Yeah, the DVDs in different regions are possibly all different. According to www.dvdeastereggs.com the easter eggs are slightly different, either in access or content, between R1(US/Canada) and R4(Down under land).

stillakid
12-27-2001, 11:14 PM
I saw this question asked previously, yet not answered definitively. I don't have a + button on my Sony DVD player. Has anyone made the easter eggs work without having the + button? What is the true method. Thanks!:confused:

master jedi
12-28-2001, 03:35 PM
For those who have no idea what a +10 button is or looks like I've attached a picture of my DVD remote with the +10 button in a blue box.

Hope this helps.

stillakid
12-28-2001, 09:41 PM
For those who have no idea what a +10 button is or looks like I've attached a picture of my DVD remote with the +10 button in a blue box.

Hope this helps.

Hmm. What brand of player is that from? I still can't make it work on my Sony. No + button except on the volume control, and that ain't doin' it.

2-1B
12-29-2001, 12:34 AM
Stillakid, I could never get my 10+ key to find the easter eggs, so I accessed them directly via title.

Instead of pressing the title key, my remote has a "T" key. Pressing that brought up a small blinking title icon, and pressing 3 followed by Play brought up the gag reel.

Maybe a similar approach will work for you . . .

master jedi
12-29-2001, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by stillakid

Hmm. What brand of player is that from? I still can't make it work on my Sony. No + button except on the volume control, and that ain't doin' it.

I have an Apex model AD-500a. It's not that great of a dvd player and freezes during more advanced dvds. But still it gets the bloopers reel to work.

Magnolia-Fan
01-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by stillakid

I have a Sony also (Model DVP-S330), and like you, no "+" button.

Just type: 11 [enter], 3 [enter], 8 [enter], and it'll go.

(btw: "11" means "1" then "1" again.)

stillakid
01-02-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan

I have a Sony also (Model DVP-S330), and like you, no "+" button.

Just type: 11 [enter], 3 [enter], 8 [enter], and it'll go.

(btw: "11" means "1" then "1" again.)

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.