PDA

View Full Version : Ewok Adventure

Bobajames
09-29-2002, 10:58 PM
Here goes...
i have been looking for this movie and the battle for endor for about a week straight... i haven't slept :cry: . I need to find this movie. Now, i've found a couple copies on the internet, but i am afraid to give my credit card number to some random person. i'd rather find a store or something... but there is another thing i am being picky about; i don't really want to pay $30+ for each one. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
thanks!

Beast
09-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Rick McCallum said that after E3 is out on DVD, they have plans to release things like the 2 Ewok movies and the Ewok & Droids Animated Series. So that might be your best bet, if you can wait until then. The 2 Ewok movies have been OOP (Out of Production) for many years, so you will have to go thru Ebay or Half.com to get a copy, most likely. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bobajames
09-29-2002, 11:04 PM
really? that's cool, are they gonna put the ot on dvd too? i really want those and i think i saw something about it somewhere on this board, just don't remember. Anyways thanks for the info, but ya i also kinda want a vhs asap :) thanks!

Beast
09-29-2002, 11:07 PM
They are pretty cheap on Ebay, and as long as the person who is selling it has a decent feedback number you don't have to worry. I just checked and you can get both for about $10.00 each, so that is about your best bet until they release them on DVD. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
09-29-2002, 11:34 PM
My local Hastings (a video rental/book store/ CD store) has them for rent, so whenever I want to watch them I just check them out for a couple of days. I hope we do see them eventually on DVD, though.

Bobajames
09-29-2002, 11:45 PM
ya i saw hastings online store and they were all out of stock. poo :( they used to have them at my local blockbusters, but not anymore. gotta make room for the newer movies that get rented by more than one person.

QLD
09-30-2002, 12:28 AM
Why does everyone always add an S on the end of Blockbuster Video?

I was just curious...I worked there for 2 1/2 years, and never did it once. Though I hear it all the time. Oh well :crazed:

Beast
09-30-2002, 12:35 AM
Well, the name I prefer to use on the forums for that place might get me warned by the moderators. "BallBuster Video". There, I said it. I'd say it again if I had to. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

QLD
09-30-2002, 12:37 AM
That is what the employees called it as well. And also "Bankbuster" because of the crazy late fees.

2-1B
09-30-2002, 02:12 AM
I bought both of my Ewok videos on eBay for under $10 each as well. Quality is not very good, but I got the box flaps to go with them. :cool:
Some friends were interested in obtaining copies, I'm sure glad the tapes are too old to be copy protected ! :crazed:

scruffziller
09-30-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
That is what the employees called it as well. And also "Bankbuster" because of the crazy late fees.

heh:D

Late fees, I thought Bankbuster just from the rental fees.
I'll stick to my $1.00 rental video place thanx.

QLD
09-30-2002, 03:31 AM
Until Bankbuster comes into town and forces them out of business just like they do to everyone else!!!!!!

They will buy it, just so they can close it!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gasp*

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....heh......haaa......woooooo. ....heh...heheh.....*sigh*

Pendo
09-30-2002, 12:55 PM
I have the two Ewok movies on VHS from the '80s. I NEVER watch them of fear of the tape wearing thin :(. Can't wait until they're on DVD. Will they come on DVD before or after the OT, or the same time? Anyone have any info?
I'm kinda hoping ITV might throw them in with their Star Wars season thing... I can dream can't I :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

Bobajames
09-30-2002, 10:37 PM
oh btw i said "blockbusterS" because there were multiple stores around me with the movie