PDA

View Full Version : Droid Personalities

stillakid
09-29-2002, 11:19 PM
With the multitude of sentient(?) droids in the Star Wars Saga, which of them IN YOUR OPINION has your favorite kind of personality? R2 is kind of like that go getter kind of guy. C3PO is a little more reserved but somehow klutzy enough to get the job done in a pinch. Other droids exhibit other traits. Of course, none of them are factual personalities. One person's comedic droid may be another person's depressing droid. We won't argue that kind of silly stuff here. That only invites unnecessary discussion and the possibility of :eek: disagreement. None of that here please. :) There are no facts, only opinions. So, which are your favorite droids? :)

Please visit Recipes Anyone?:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=181362#post181362

and

Hey, do you remember? :happy: :
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=181363#post181363

Mod Note: Changed Title and Post. See my post in this thread.
DA

bigbarada
09-29-2002, 11:29 PM
I like Artoo. He's just such a go getter. I wish I had that level of dedication.:)

This thread is going to be soooo closed.

:D:D

Oh no! I'm going into smiley overload!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dakk!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:Dplease:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dkill me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

stillakid
09-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I like Artoo. He's just such a go getter. I wish I had that level of dedication.:)

This thread is going to be soooo closed.

But why? This is a HAPPY place, a shelter from the storm of dissent. :D Not unlike Disneyland in it's glee. :)

I too like Artoo. Hmm, that was kind of cool...in my opinion...I too like Artoo. It sounds like the name for a new kind of droid or a Star Wars affiliated snack or something. That's just my opinion, of course. :) You might feel differently, and that would be A O K. :)

bigbarada
09-29-2002, 11:39 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:DD:
::D:DD:D:DD::D:DD:DD:DDD:::DD;........ahh, there, that's better.

Soooo, anyone else think Threepio butters his bread on the other side?;)

QLD
09-30-2002, 12:33 AM
I think Lando has the best personality of all of the droids.

He's not a droid you say?

I beg to differ.....No man alive could be that cool naturally!!!!
He is obviously a C-45 Ladies Man series droid.

Everyone who is a "real" Star Wars fan knows that! :crazed:

2-1B
09-30-2002, 12:35 AM
Don't all of the frivolous threads go into the garbage heap Misc. Other forum where posts are not counted? :confused:

mini-rock
09-30-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Soooo, anyone else think Threepio butters his bread on the other side?;)

edit - What was I thinking?!

For me, I'd say droideka.

Beast
09-30-2002, 03:55 AM
I wouldn't say that about C-3PO. He may be a bit effeminate, but I wouldn't say anything beyond that. Besides he's played by the very british Anthony Daniels, thats the only reason he sounds that way. It's a hell of alot better then Lucas' original Car Dealer voice idea. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

dr_evazan22
09-30-2002, 09:51 AM
i like the Power Droid! I'm still amazed that the Power Droid in Jabba's dungeon "feels" pain as it is totrtured, and I love the way steam comes out of its feet!

On top of that, the Power Droid was one of the more accurate CommTech Chips.

Pendo
09-30-2002, 12:59 PM
C-3PO ALL THE WAY!!! :D

He has by far the best personality, he is sooo funny. I'm sure R2 would be funny if we could understand him, but we can't :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

Dar' Argol
09-30-2002, 06:51 PM
After reading the opening post and seeing in what kind of attitude it was made in, and then reading the evolution of this thread, it is clear to me that is has gone past the original intent and developed into a real discussion. Therefore, as long as it remains so, this thread will remain open.

Also, because of the nature in which this thread was made, I have removed the opening statment and changed the title of the thread.