PDA

View Full Version : Most Wanted Episode II Figure..

Geonosian
10-01-2002, 12:07 AM
What is your most wanted Episode II figure?

Mine is......Coleman Trebor.

bigbarada
10-01-2002, 12:13 AM
I'd just like to have a well-articulated, neutrally posed Clonetrooper with a removable helmet. No gimmicks or action features, just a well-made figure.

If you asked my most wanted Ep2 vehicle, I would say AT-TE.:)

Battle Droid
10-01-2002, 01:28 AM
Pilot Battle Droid

kdp100
10-01-2002, 04:10 AM
Bail Organa - followed by Poggle.

Sith Lord 0498
10-01-2002, 05:24 AM
Most wanted figures - Poggle the Lesser and Bail Organa

Most wanted vehicle - AT-TE

YodaBoba
10-01-2002, 07:46 AM
I would say Bail Organa as well.

Vehicle--hard to say. They were all cool in some way. AT-TE was cool looking.

aceguide
10-01-2002, 08:09 AM
Poggle.

gibbspaulus
10-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Clegg (right name?), with bonus wheelchair thingy. Or a Lars family screen scene?

The Overlord Returns
10-01-2002, 10:57 AM
deluxe clonetrooper on a single card......

Prince Xizor
10-01-2002, 11:49 AM
Figure - Articulated Clonetrooper (It's damn hard to find anymore preview ones to build your army).

Vehicle - Republic Assualt Ship

The Overlord Returns
10-01-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Prince Xizor
Vehicle - Republic Assualt Ship

lovely idea...but impossible. Even not to scale the thing would have to be huge.

Prince Xizor
10-01-2002, 12:17 PM
I know it's impossible, but I can still want it, can't I?

The Overlord Returns
10-01-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Prince Xizor
I know it's impossible, but I can still want it, can't I?

of course....but you're going to make me want it as well!;)

jad
10-01-2002, 02:52 PM
I'd have to go with resculpt of Han and Chewie. Ha! just kidding.

Nah, I think I'd really love to see a decent Luke Jedi from Rotj, with the attention to detail that Hasbro showed with Bespin Saga Luke.

But if we're talking a totally new figure that hasn't been done... I'd love to see a Poggle the Lesser, and perhaps a Clone trooper army builder pack. I'd like this sort of thing to be on store shelves, and it could include all the different ranks and a single white soldier trooper.

And of course the vehicle I would love to see the most would be the wonderful AT-TE!

macewindu87
10-01-2002, 03:08 PM
I would agree with the poggle figure as a favorite.

Death Star Gimp
10-01-2002, 05:51 PM
I would like to see Wat Tambor. Take a close look at this guys outfit when you rush out like frothing beasts on Nov 11th to buy the DVD. His outfit looks somewhat similar to Darth Vader's. Is Wat Tambor the guy, or the head of a group of people who will put Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader back together again in EP3? By the way, how many of you will take Nov 12th off work?

After Wat, Poggle the Lesser, after Poggle erm... is there anything left... oh yes Bail Organa, and perhaps more senate members like Toonbuck Toora or the Ree Yees looking one, is he called Baskol Yeesrim?

Oh yes, how could I forget S&M Padme... woof woof, gimme a 5' 2" inch version with 30 points of articulation... hmmm gotta go now.

mark2d2
10-01-2002, 07:02 PM
....uh, R5-D4.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-01-2002, 07:30 PM
I agree with Jad, Jedi Luke needs to be made so bad, I talk about it all the damn time! (But not as much as Geonosian talks about Coleman and Poggle :p )
I'd like an AT-TE and Padmé and Anakin's silver travel ship.

Geonosian
10-01-2002, 08:12 PM
Lol Mr. JabbaJohnL

So far Bail and Poggle are on top of peoples lists..

bigbarada
10-01-2002, 10:32 PM
Okay, tabulating the votes thus far, only counting the first figure/vehicle mentioned for people who mentioned more than one and disqualifying OT figures since Geonosian asked for Ep2 figures, we get:

Coleman Trebor 1
New and better Clonetrooper 3
Pilot Battle Droid 1
Bail Organa 2
Poggle 4
Cliegg Lars 1
Wat Tambor 1
R5-D4 1

Vehicles:
AT-TE 5
Republic Assault Ship 1

Dark Lord Kakorotto
10-01-2002, 10:47 PM
I want the woman of Yoda's species that is the Jedi Council. Her name is Yaddle

bigbarada
10-01-2002, 11:11 PM
But she's an Ep1 figure, she's dead by Ep2.

corporal AMF
10-02-2002, 01:45 AM
Another Jango ! :p

Geonosian
10-02-2002, 03:46 AM
Not another Jango!!

A Poggle!!

A Coleman!!

Prince Xizor
10-02-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Not another Jango!!

A Poggle!!

A Coleman!!

Are you secretly in love with those 2?

Dark Lord Kakorotto
10-02-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
But she's an Ep1 figure, she's dead by Ep2.

D@mn how did she die? and in what?

JediCole
10-02-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Kakorotto

D@mn how did she die? and in what?

Dark Lord, welcome to the wonderful and annoying world of the "Expanded Universe".

Personally I look upon things like this by adapting an old theatre adage, "If it ain't on the page, it ain't on the stage". This of course refers to not adding to or altering a published script for a stage play. I look upon anything that did not appear on the big screen as non-existant. If it wan't in a movie (and I don't mean "made for TV either), it never happened. That is just my personal view for those of you who feel the need to fill this thread with pointless entreaties on LucasFilm blessing of EU properties like gaming and books. I am fully aware of this fact. And on a similar note, I prefer to look upon some things that DID appear on screen in the same light, such as Luke's wimpy wailing as he falls down the air shaft in Empire, the Special Edition version. It wasn't there when I saw that movie the first 100 times (pre-SE), so I think like most, I prefer to imagine it was never there at all.

So anyway, Yaddle died somewhere in the miscarriage of plot that is the EU, thusly explaining her chair at the Jedi Council being taken by the ever-cool Coleman Trebor (who's death was poorly realized on screen).

Beast
10-02-2002, 11:43 PM
Actually Cole, it's not EU. One of the magazines that came out promoting E2 mentioned that both Yaddle and Yareal Poof have died during the time between E1 and E2. EU has gone on to explain how Poof died, but they have not explained yet how Yaddle has. Lucas decided she is dead for E2, now EU needs to explain how. :)

BTW, just to make a small correction. Shaak Ti took Yaddle's chair on the council. Coleman Trebor took Yareal Poof's chair. :happy: :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
10-02-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JediCole

Dark Lord, welcome to the wonderful and annoying world of the "Expanded Universe".

Personally I look upon things like this by adapting an old theatre adage, "If it ain't on the page, it ain't on the stage". This of course refers to not adding to or altering a published script for a stage play. I look upon anything that did not appear on the big screen as non-existant. If it wan't in a movie (and I don't mean "made for TV either), it never happened. That is just my personal view for those of you who feel the need to fill this thread with pointless entreaties on LucasFilm blessing of EU properties like gaming and books. I am fully aware of this fact. And on a similar note, I prefer to look upon some things that DID appear on screen in the same light, such as Luke's wimpy wailing as he falls down the air shaft in Empire, the Special Edition version. It wasn't there when I saw that movie the first 100 times (pre-SE), so I think like most, I prefer to imagine it was never there at all.

So anyway, Yaddle died somewhere in the miscarriage of plot that is the EU, thusly explaining her chair at the Jedi Council being taken by the ever-cool Coleman Trebor (who's death was poorly realized on screen).

??????

Oh well, Jar Jar just discredited everthing you posted anyway, have a nice day.:dead:

jad
10-03-2002, 12:38 AM
Yes we all know Jar Jar can discredit anything. He's a regular Steve Sansweet isn't he.

Beast
10-03-2002, 12:41 AM
Wow, being compared to the great, Lord Sansweet? I am truely honored. But I'm not out to discredit anyone. I'm just a huge Star Wars geek that knows way to much, and loves to share that knowledge and help out around here in whatever way possible. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
10-03-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by jad
Yes we all know Jar Jar can discredit anything. He's a regular Steve Sansweet isn't he.

I'm confussed nad.

All I know is I'd rather have JJB on my side of an argument which never happens.

jedihunter25
10-03-2002, 01:23 AM
Poggle, Colman Trebor, and Wat Tambor are the top dogs on the MOST WANTED LIST.

Here are a few more suspects-
San Hill, Shu Mai, Bail Organa, Senator Ask Aak, Senator Onaconda Farr, WA-7 (the waitress droid), Owen Lars, Cliegg Lars, Beru Whitesun, Queen Jamillia, Cord'e, Sly Moore, Unipod Droid, the Death Sticks dude, Pajami Jango, and Padme in that S&M outfit.

Geonosian
10-03-2002, 04:25 AM
Thanks for getting us back on track jedihunter25.

jjreason
10-03-2002, 07:31 AM
Good clonetrooper, Poggle the Lessor, Wat Tambor and the other separatists for that matter, and my new entry to the list:

Pablo Jill!

PS - I would gladly trade paint applique prototypes of all of these figures for a single C8 loose Yarna D'al Gargan!

Old Fossil
10-03-2002, 08:08 AM
Uh, make that 2 votes for R5-D4. :happy:

bigbarada
10-03-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by rynobot

??????

Oh well, Jar Jar just discredited everthing you posted anyway, have a nice day.:dead:

Just because you've fried your brain on goofballs and cannot comprehend a well-thought out post, doesn't mean that Jar Jar's reply discredited JediCole in any way.

I only mentioned Yaddle's "death" because she is obviously not in Ep2, I believe it's because GL didn't want to have to pony up the cash to animate a second CG Yoda-like alien. Thus he just proclaimed her dead and added Shaak-Ti.:rolleyes: Lame and lazy.

I totally agree with JediCole's assessment of the EU trainwreck.

Anyways, make Poggle and Bail Organa my second and third choices for most wanted Ep2 figures. I have totally given up on EVER seeing a decent Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme or Mace figure.:frus:

Jargo
10-03-2002, 01:28 PM
See my choices here << *!* >> I can't pick one I want 'em all. :happy: (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12361)

Sinister Lord
10-03-2002, 02:08 PM
I agree with much of what people are saying. These would be my picks...

Clean Clonetrooper (all white, no dirt)
Bail Organa
Cleigg Lars
Poggle the Lesser

And I would also like to see a pop-up Lars garage playset with exclusive Padme in blue gown.

Jargo
10-03-2002, 02:11 PM
I take it steve got rid of formatting in signatures then, or am i the only one seeing all the formatting in sig lines rather than colors and bold, italics, quote etc...?

UMBONGO, UMBONGO, THEY DRINK IT IN THE CONGO!!
ORANGE VANILLA MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!
THE NEXU WANTS ME, REALLY WANTS ME! (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=135801) <<< CLICK HERE!!
"OH! IT IS EXCELLENT TO HAVE A GIANT'S STRENGTH...
BUT IT IS TYRANNOUS TO USE IT LIKE A GIANT."
Never forget: 9/11

jad
10-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by rynobot

I'm confussed nad.

All I know is I'd rather have JJB on my side of an argument which never happens.

Heh either you're finger slipped or you intentionally made fun of my name buy calling me nad. Ha ha. Either way your a regular funny guy rynobot. ;)

Anyway I didn't mean any offense to Jar Jar Binks, I was just teasing him because he always seems to know a lot about all things star wars. Seems that he took it quite well. :)

Prince Xizor
10-03-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I take it steve got rid of formatting in signatures then, or am i the only one seeing all the formatting in sig lines rather than colors and bold, italics, quote etc...?

I see all the formatting as well, Jargo. I guess he got rid of it.

InsaneJediGirl
10-03-2002, 02:44 PM
I see it as well Jargo.

My most wanted figures,are basically lose in Jargos AOTC Wishlist.Cliegg would be awesome,and what would make it better would be if he had a detachable leg(not my idea,borrowing it from someone else,cant remember who though...) and a ultra-cool hoverchair.A scene with Beru and Owen would work out nicely(Cinema Scene)

Darth Detori
10-03-2002, 05:27 PM
yeah, definantly more froglings (yodas race). Even some EU stuff of them would be nice.

But my one wish would be to have some really excellently entirely articulated jedi! You ever played with a Stikfa? stuck a saber in his hands? Gone through all twenty-nine thousand awesome poses? THAT is what they need to make. And make it on the NON-OPEN MOUTHED Mace!

AND Anakin with FRICKIN CLOAK!!! not some mutated sea-bass look on his face

OzOtter
10-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Yeah! Annakin with the cloak!

Poggle and the Larses

Basically I'd like more Jedi and Senators and anything which is referred to in the original trilogy, hence the Larses(eseses) :)

Jargo
10-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Lars' would be sufficient ;)

Bail would actually be top of my list having sat here all night pondering why I'm such a lazy arse posting the link to my wishlist. He's the one character from the OT we never saw but was mentioned. Finally we get to see him and his importance is so downplayed it's unreal. Out of all the senators he should have been made first. Part of his costume incidentally is made up from stuff that looks suspiciously like a costume worn by an episode one alien senator BTW. I shall attempt to dig up the evidence and post it here.......

.........Well some twenty minutes later I'm back to prove myself wrong. Check out these two pics to see why Bail's AOTC costume triggered bells ringing in my mind concerning TPM senators. The second costume is reminiscent of the first, which at least shows some sort of continuity or un-originality... who knows which it is.... :stupid:

jjreason
10-04-2002, 02:47 AM
I think his importance will be examined and highlighted in EpIII, Jargo. Much to do, he will have.

"Commtech" Clonetrooper (clean w good articulation)
Poggle the Lessor
Wat Tambor
The rest of the separatists
Pablo Jill.

What? Ive voted already? Sorry.

Bib Forlobster
10-04-2002, 06:57 AM
Has everyone forgotten the most important, coolest character from EpII?!?!

I'm talking about the old lady librarian in the Jedi Temple that told Obi-Wan Kamino didn't exist.

Just think of all the cool, action feature gimmicks they could incorporate on her. Plus, she would probably be sculpted in an action pose with her face screaming as she goes to file some data.

Jargo
10-04-2002, 07:41 AM
Mad dog Jocasta Nu. :) Aint she grrrrrrrrrrrreat?!

The Overlord Returns
10-04-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Bib Forlobster

Just think of all the cool, action feature gimmicks they could incorporate on her. Plus, she would probably be sculpted in an action pose with her face screaming as she goes to file some data.

LOL........that would be really funny.

Darth Trymybestus
10-04-2002, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't mind a new Darth Sidious & Anakin Skywalker with a cloak... I'm hoping the new Anakin Skywalker Naboo Wedding will have a cloak & an interchangeable arm! :)

Geonosian
10-05-2002, 04:57 AM
I want everything on JARGO's list!!